It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens Abducted Me In 4th Dimension. can you help or tell me why?

page: 2
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
I didn't see the part about you getting back in to your body. How did that happen?

I find the computers really interesting. They sound more like dumb terminals for a mainframe or mini computer. You know, like ans AS400 or something. The usually even call those 'green screens.' Not to be confused with the old monochrome monitors that were ALSO green text, but hooked up to a PC.

Did they have any markings on the computers themselves. Did they use keyboards? Did you see any wires?

The travelling in the 'bubble' thing, for lack of better words on my part is also fascinating. I would just really like to know how you got back home.

Your fear, though kind of common in experiences relayed about abductions is also a source of concern. A lot of people who claim to have been abducted speak about it being peaceful. Others, not so much.

Why do you think they let you go?


I am glad you brought that up. I did not get back to my body, or I do not recall going back to my 'body' the one that was in the pod. I just remember them shooting me out in the device and then never going back there. So really, I have no idea other than I left it there.

As for markings after hard thought, I do not recall any markings. However there could have been markings but I did not take notice or made sure I remembered them. I am 80% positive there were keyboards but I did not touch it. These creatures were sort of slacking off at the job, or joking around with each other at first. I saw no wires at all.

From what I can tell they sent me back home. Or I never returned and the dream ended. Overall it did feel peaceful, beside their 'hideous' appearance. But it seemed like it could go either way, I am glad they let me go if they are of evil intent.




posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Negotium of Verum
You said yourself that you have a knowledge of alien species. Perhaps your brain pooled that knowledge together to create a nightmare, it happens. It would be much more interesting to me if you had no prior knowledge.


And about the Astral Plane...
Have you ever thought of it as simply your own personnel world? Enclosed and inaccessible to anyone else. If so, than you create that world from your thoughts, it acts as a canvas. So to me it would seem that events taking place in that world would not matter, save for a chance that your mind projects a scene that helps you understand something in real life.


I see what you mean. That could very well be true. I have thought of that before but I dont know how I would come up with something so elaborate. And why make myself the captive one?

I never thought of it as my own world because I believe I could meet another person in the astral world if we both tried hard enough. So I do not think it is inaccessible. Perhaps inaccessible to some. But say I did create the world from from my thoughts that act as a canvas, I could create a world where those creatures exist, or a world where I have awoken myself up to in which these beings exist?



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Well I really dont know what to say. I had logged off but then saw this and just thought it was so far out I had to reply


An alien with fangs? Not sure about that one. Im not sure about any of your dream/OBE/vision/projection into the 4th dimension. Im lost for words but its interesting I must say!



Yes, it reminded me of a spider in a human body. Or a well evolved dust mite.



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by stairway27
 


Read the book "Supernatural" by Graham Hancock. You may have an ability to naturally go to the "Otherworld" (or what is called natural shamanistic abilities).

The experience you describe sounds like one of many in that book. It should be available in your library (you can also order it to be sent to your library from another one).

Good luck on finding out what happened.


Thanks.



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dan steely
How do you know you are invisible just because you are not being observed?


They were looking right at me. I was surprised to find they could not see me. They just went about their business as usual, until that dreaded alarm sounded.



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
reply to post by stairway27
 


Well, certainly there is a possibility that we gain entry to other dimensions through our dreams. I actually do believe this. What I don't believe is that every time you dream that you are accessing other worlds. You have failed to describe even one characteristic indicative of OOBE or even lucidity.

If you want help, you're going to need to be a bit more specific and technical. Nothing you described has even a remote feeling of truth. Sorry, need more!


Well I understand. All I can say is I will try to meditate on it and remember more than I could since I had the dream.



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Personally I DO BELIEVE this was a real experience.
Like the above poster said not all dreams are but this one
IMO is. Personally I think you need to protect yourself before sleeping. Clearly it is your energetic body not your physical body but damage can be done.


Good point. Usually before I go to sleep I think about a purple shield that is around me. The same purple shield peggy kane talked about that protected her in the astral, if you saw those videos.



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Reeling through space in an invisible craft= YES

RED= YES

Aliens which would harm you with fangs= NO

High spiritual dream = YES

Getting heady about it= NO

Move forward as the best person you can be= YES


Thanks, that was a great response.



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by stairway27
 


Read the book "Supernatural" by Graham Hancock. You may have an ability to naturally go to the "Otherworld" (or what is called natural shamanistic abilities).

The experience you describe sounds like one of many in that book. It should be available in your library (you can also order it to be sent to your library from another one).

Good luck on finding out what happened.


Kudos for recommendng this book.

I think it will help you make some sense of the experience Kidflash. It is a fully unbiased book by an uninitiated person. Therefore there is very little bull in it if any.





I am gonna check out this book for sure.



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
When we sleep or meditate, some of us are able to travel inter-dimensionally. I'm able to communicate w/ beings in difft dimensions, & I know that there are dark/scary beings that live in 4th dimension - Repts, for ex. I've been threatened by them before. One said if I ever strayed into 4th dimension, it would kill me. I think my spirit guides have prevented me from astrally projecting into 4D. I'm glad, b/c I was trying really hard b4 I knew anything about anything. Yikes. You can get into trouble, if you're not careful. I'd suggest asking your spirit guides for protection & guidance.


I will ask them for guidance and protection, never hurts.

They shouldn't hold you back from the fourth dimension, I would be pretty pissed.



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stairway27

Originally posted by cindymars
Personally I DO BELIEVE this was a real experience.
Like the above poster said not all dreams are but this one
IMO is. Personally I think you need to protect yourself before sleeping. Clearly it is your energetic body not your physical body but damage can be done.


Good point. Usually before I go to sleep I think about a purple shield that is around me. The same purple shield peggy kane talked about that protected her in the astral, if you saw those videos.


Not familar with her but sounds good. I use a set of shields and it works for me. Good luck to you.




posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
When we sleep or meditate, some of us are able to travel inter-dimensionally. I'm able to communicate w/ beings in difft dimensions, & I know that there are dark/scary beings that live in 4th dimension - Repts, for ex. I've been threatened by them before. One said if I ever strayed into 4th dimension, it would kill me. I think my spirit guides have prevented me from astrally projecting into 4D. I'm glad, b/c I was trying really hard b4 I knew anything about anything. Yikes. You can get into trouble, if you're not careful. I'd suggest asking your spirit guides for protection & guidance.


I used to be attacked all the time by reptiles from some other dimension, but I think it was ME who was giving the energy to them to do this through fear and expecting them to show up. Do you understand what Im saying here? It became a vicious circle, I feared their attacks, so I gave them energy and they came.

Now I do not fear them, I still see them sometimes looking at me, but I just look at them back and say, who are you and what do you want. Fear is how they gain access to us and our dimension.

Your right guides do stop us venturing too far before we are ready but they cant stop reptiles and the like coming into our dimension. next time when they say they will kill you if you venture into their space, just look at them with NO fear and say YOU DONT HAVE THE POWER because they dont and they know it, its just us who also have to realize this fact. It is scary when they stare at you through those portals but just surround yourself in white light and stare right back at them.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Mr Green]


Even if this comment is not directed at me, I know exactly what you are saying. And on another note I have no intentions of wanting or needing to stop my astral traveling.



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
I didn't see the part about you getting back in to your body. How did that happen?

I find the computers really interesting. They sound more like dumb terminals for a mainframe or mini computer. You know, like ans AS400 or something. The usually even call those 'green screens.' Not to be confused with the old monochrome monitors that were ALSO green text, but hooked up to a PC.

Did they have any markings on the computers themselves. Did they use keyboards? Did you see any wires?

The travelling in the 'bubble' thing, for lack of better words on my part is also fascinating. I would just really like to know how you got back home.

Your fear, though kind of common in experiences relayed about abductions is also a source of concern. A lot of people who claim to have been abducted speak about it being peaceful. Others, not so much.

Why do you think they let you go?


Oh also I think they let me go because they were partially scared of me. Or they did not know what to do.



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stairway27

They shouldn't hold you back from the fourth dimension, I would be pretty pissed.

LOL. It's all good. I'm actually from 9D, so it's no biggie



posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Your right guides do stop us venturing too far before we are ready but they cant stop reptiles and the like coming into our dimension. next time when they say they will kill you if you venture into their space, just look at them with NO fear and say YOU DONT HAVE THE POWER because they dont and they know it, its just us who also have to realize this fact. It is scary when they stare at you through those portals but just surround yourself in white light and stare right back at them.

Well, actually, my spirit guides are very powerful & have been protecting me here w/out my knowledge. Now, I know the repts can't touch me here. I'm not sure about in 4D. They might have just been trying to scare me, but I am a target. The repts are very nasty critters.


[edit on 27-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Originally posted by cindymars



This interest me, the energetic body double . This is an area I need more control in how is this achieved Cindymars my friend?
I answered this via email MG.
You already know the answer.


Thanks I will check my mail! You know me I do tend to forget things, important things that I shouldnt. I am either a slow learner or just forgetful .

Thanks Cindy.


[edit on 28-7-2009 by Mr Green]



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stairway27

Yes, it reminded me of a spider in a human body. Or a well evolved dust mite.


You know you might be onto something here. This spider/large fang connection. Last week I got up and went to work as normal and at break time someone went "What the hell is that on your neck/shoulder?" I had no idea what they were talking about but then when I went to look I had two VERY big indents just as my neck met my shoulder. They were deep bites/indents and directly across from each other with maybe 5-6 cm inbetween. They lasted days and I kept having to hide them as they looked JUST like a vampire bite. I have no idea what did them but all I know is I woke up with them.

Freaky for sure. They have gone down now and faded to a scar.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
You had a bad dream. Why do you think this really happened?


I had a dream once in which I told a friend about how I was suddenly in a body, going to work and watching tv, then just as sudden I was back again.


Originally posted by cindymars

Originally posted by stairway27

Originally posted by cindymars
Personally I DO BELIEVE this was a real experience.
Like the above poster said not all dreams are but this one
IMO is. Personally I think you need to protect yourself before sleeping. Clearly it is your energetic body not your physical body but damage can be done.


Good point. Usually before I go to sleep I think about a purple shield that is around me. The same purple shield peggy kane talked about that protected her in the astral, if you saw those videos.


Not familar with her but sounds good. I use a set of shields and it works for me. Good luck to you.



Shields are a liability, better to go without them. Nothing in the astral can hurt you unless you believe it. It's only your own belief that shields keep you safe which keeps you safe, not the actual shields.

In the end it is your own energy being used against you. I project a thought onto you that you are a loser and if you believe me, that is when you get hurt but only because you accepted my belief that you are a loser. Simply don't believe me and you can do without shields. That way you will become invincible and never need to worry about attacks or anything again.

[edit on 28/7/2009 by Dragonfly79]



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Did you happen to watch the matrix before going to bed?



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79
 


Believe what you may. I seriously disagree! Peace!
I say shield up, many manioulations and energy vampires.
Your energetic bodies are just as relevant and even more so than your physical. IMO



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join