It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Requirement to pay income taxes is ILLEGAL!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

it was L B J, he even admitted it. some pretty interesting posts and point of views on here, thanks all for the information

That was before my time.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

It doesn't matter. What matters is what the judiciary says, and what the people with the guns say. You pay the tax, or you go to jail.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

Again, you never answered my question.

Where does it say that Capitation has been repealed? It hasn't and this is why they can't require you to pay income tax.

Even the Government knows that Capitation is not allowed so they say the income tax is not capitation because it's voluntary. This means you volunteer to pay your taxes.

It becomes Capitation when we are required to pay the income tax. When they set income brackets and say that you are required to pay these taxes on this income, then it's Capitation.

They can ask you to Volunteer to pay it.

Also, Government has no right to make you pay interest to the Federal Reserve for doing their job.

The Constitution says the Government coins money. They can contract that out and pay people a fee to do the job of printing money.

Where do they get the authority to force and require me to pay income taxes that go to the Federal Reserve to pay interest on the money they print up out of thin air?

The Constitution does not give them this right. They don't have the right to force me to pay an income tax in order to pay interest to the Federal Reserve.

The Government has no right to require you to pay income taxes. Even the IRS calls taxes Voluntary. This is because you Voluntarily file taxes but if you don't they come after you.

This is something the Founders of this country were against. I don't know why some Americans are useful idiots when it comes to these things. They forget, the Government is supposed to belong to the people. The Government doesn't rule over the people. There laws have to be in accordance with are God Given rights. This means they can't force us to pay income tax in order to pay interest to the Federal Reserve.

Here's a case of Lloyd L. Long:

Lloyd L. Long believes that the income tax is voluntary and refuses to pay it. The IRS took him to court and lost.

As reported by Bill Keller in January 1994 in the Chattanooga, Tennessee Independence News Opinion, and by Lamarr Hardy in the Boise, Idaho-based Alert, Long was defended by attorneys Lowell Becraft of Huntsville, Alabama and Russell J. Leonard of Sewanee, Tennesee.

Long testified that, based on his study of the Internal Revenue Code (Title 26), he believes the income tax is an excise tax applicable only to certain persons, and not the majority of citizens (including himself). Long says Internal Revenue Code Sections 1441-1443 applies the income tax only to nonresident aliens and U.S. citizens living abroad in a country where a tax treaty exists with the United States.

U.S. Attorney Curtis Collier, representing the Internal Revenue Service, took a different view. The IRS prosecuted Long for willfully failing to file tax returns for 1989 and 1990 as "required by law."

Long admitted he had income in excess of $49,000 in each of those years and that he did not file a return. Alert described the defense's evidence that he was not required to do so:

It goes on to list many cases in the defense of Lloyd Long. The article ends like this.

The defense presented additional arguments that the IRS knew no one was liable for the income tax. Other IRS-administered taxes, such as the alcohol tax, are very clearly worded as to who is liable. The IRS' Mission Statement states that the income tax relies on "voluntary compliance."

Long had built a paper trail in his defense before the trial. He had written letters asking the IRS direct questions such as, "Am I required to file federal income tax returns?" and "Am I liable for federal income taxes?" The IRS never directly answered Long's questions, at which point Long stopped filing tax returns.

The jury found Long not guilty on all counts.

www.boogieonline.com...

The IRS uses emotion to try to uphold these things. They say your not paying your fair share. Last I checked, paying your fair share is a Communist line.

This is because the Government can't determine my fair share. I determine my fair share. This is Liberty. This is why the Founders left England. They didn't want to pay all of these taxes. England wanted their "fair share" and the Founders told them where to put it.

Americans are generous people and we give billions in taxes and billions to charities. We don't need a Government forcing us to pay a fair share that they determine.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here's some of the court cases cited in the Lloyd L. Long case.

Defense testimony showed a case titled Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad wherein it was the unanimous decision of the U.S. Supreme Court that the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution did not give Congress any new power to tax any new subjects; it merely tried to simplify the way in which the tax was imposed. The ruling also showed that the income tax was, in fact, an excise tax on corporate privileges and privileged occupations.

The defense then brought out a case entitled Flint v. Stone Tracy Co. wherein an excise tax was defined as being a tax laid upon the manufacture, sale and consumption of commodities within the country; upon licenses to pursue certain occupations; and upon corporate privileges.

Long's attorneys also brought out a case entitled Simins v. Arehns wherein the court ruled that the income tax was neither a property tax nor a tax upon occupations of common right, but was an excise tax.

Next the defense turned to the case of Redfield v. Fisher. In this instance, the court ruled that an individual, unlike the corporation, cannot be taxed for the mere privilege of existing, but that the individual's right to live and own property was a natural right upon which an excise cannot be imposed. Defense also pointed to several studies done by the Congressional Research Service showing the income tax is an excise.

A Tennessee Supreme Court case, Jack Cole v. Commissioner, provided the fifth defense argument. Here, the court ruled that citizens are entitled by right to income or earnings and that right could not be taxed as a privilege.

Finally, Long's legal team pointed to another Tennessee Supreme Court case, Corn v. Fort, in which the court ruled that individuals have a right to combine their activities as partnerships; and that this is a natural right, independent and antecedent of government.

www.boogieonline.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join