It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23.7 Trillion Looted - New Federal Holiday Proposed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It really warms my heart to see Bernanke publicly facepwnt.

What really baked my noodle is when he stated that the public should not know the goings on after the fact. To me that sounds like there is something to hide. Something big to hide! I'm sure the Senators caught air of that whether they acted like it or not. (and they did)

I think they should call it USA sellout day. Sale Sale Sale! Everything must go!!

[edit on 29-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
USA sell out day ain't bad.

Perhaps we should create a new holiday in honor of the governments hostile takeover the automotive industry, insurance industry, mortgage industry, banking industry, and medical industries.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I cant believe this , its not enough to rob the citizens of america blind , and then fund the banks with their money and then for the banks to turn round and say we dont know who got the cash!

Thats just insane, people of America you are being taken up the ass, stop letting your government rape you,

isnt it in your constitution somewhere that patriots have to renew the government if they start to # everyone over !

Yeh so there ya go revolution is pretty much built into your constitution
revolt america , start a fresh !
I think the time is right , your armies are stretched out across the earth , the homeguard have their pants down , REVOLT!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
I cant believe this , its not enough to rob the citizens of america blind , and then fund the banks with their money and then for the banks to turn round and say we dont know who got the cash!

Thats just insane, people of America you are being taken up the ass, stop letting your government rape you,

isnt it in your constitution somewhere that patriots have to renew the government if they start to # everyone over !

Yeh so there ya go revolution is pretty much built into your constitution
revolt america , start a fresh !
I think the time is right , your armies are stretched out across the earth , the homeguard have their pants down , REVOLT!

Yeah, but in case you didn't hear, Michael Jackson is dead.

Therefore none of this banking nonsense matters.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
don't ignore this John Q Public.

you have to face the cold reality that this is the end of the nation as we know it.

face it like men.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Let me try this a different way since you all seem to either be in shock or not comprehending the magnitude of this.

$1 million

$1 billion dollars

$1 trillion dollars

The private Federal Reserve Bank has stolen 23.7 X 1 trillion dollars in money and has handed it to foreign banking interests.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Anyone?

Anyone have any questions about this they would like to have answered?

23.7 trillion is a big number.

Its enough to buy all of the publicly traded stock in America, all of the publicly traded stock in Japan, and all of the publicly traded stock in the UK combined.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
yes ,

a couple questions

Where do you think the money has gone ?

and second how come you and all the other american citizens havent started a revolution yet ?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

yes ,

a couple questions

Where do you think the money has gone ?

and second how come you and all the other american citizens havent started a revolution yet ?

They've moved it off shore.

The entire American monetary system is dominated by Rothchild banking interests.

The plan will be to blow out the dollar, then come back in and buy up all the real wealth for pennies on the dollar with foreign currency.

As to the revolution, as you can see by the number of respondents to this post, American's don't care if they are robbed and bent over like prostitutes. That's like asking why hasn't a prostitute revolted against her pimp master. Because she's been subjugated.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I thought that if the american monetary system fails then the entire world banking system would fail ?

To be honest I dont really pay enough attention to the monetary system , even though it pretty much controls my life, Im not really a big fan of money. I should be paying more attention though

Anyways , as for the revolution , I noticed there is a thread here on ats discussing militant groups opposed to the US governement.

I thought it was in the constitution about partriots being able to reinstall a new government if they feel that the current one is no good.

I fear that this loss of all this money spells bad news not only for america but for the rest of the world too.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I thought that if the american monetary system fails then the entire world banking system would fail ?

To be honest I dont really pay enough attention to the monetary system , even though it pretty much controls my life, Im not really a big fan of money. I should be paying more attention though

Anyways , as for the revolution , I noticed there is a thread here on ats discussing militant groups opposed to the US governement.

I thought it was in the constitution about partriots being able to reinstall a new government if they feel that the current one is no good.

I fear that this loss of all this money spells bad news not only for america but for the rest of the world too.

No, if the American monetary system fails, it frees the rest of the world from US subjugation.

Right now, America's prime export is her inflation and debt. We sell our inflation to China. Then buy the goods she produces with the dollars China lent us.

With the US out of the way, China will be able to sell those goods to her own people and grow at an even faster rate.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Yeh i read on another thread on ATS that the 7 month debt sales were all sold off , but it didnt mention who the buyer was ?

that kind of worried me as well because i thought china was buying all the debt!

So isnt it a good thing that these idiots lost the 23.7 trillion , wont that mean that the american monetary system will fail? and shouldnt that release everyone in america from debt ?

Sorry if i seem like an idiot economics isnt really my thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Is it possible that it has gone to the major vaccine companies and WHO? As likely a possibility as any other you know.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Yeh i read on another thread on ATS that the 7 month debt sales were all sold off , but it didnt mention who the buyer was ?

that kind of worried me as well because i thought china was buying all the debt!

So isnt it a good thing that these idiots lost the 23.7 trillion , wont that mean that the american monetary system will fail? and shouldnt that release everyone in america from debt ?

Sorry if i seem like an idiot economics isnt really my thing.

Right now the US sells its debt to China and other countries through something called a bond auction.

Potential buyers of US debt from foreign countries come to the bond auction and purchase the bonds at auction.

If no buyers show up for the auction, the US will not be able to sell its debt.

The last bond auction was a failure.

If this next bond auction is also a dismal failure, that means the Fed will have to buy the bonds themselves. - That means hyper-inflation. Basically it is like the US selling debt to itself (printing money) when the Fed "buys" bonds from the treasury.

The bankers didn't "loose" 23.7 trillion. They stole it.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This doesnt sound so good for you americans,

would it make sense for you to start buying euro's?
since your banking system is gone to hell wont the dollar be worthless in this case if the second debt sale fails.

Printing more money will only lead to the devaluation of the dollar?

I think its a terrible thing for a government to do this , if i was an american i would be raging right now, you lot suffered at the hands of douchebag for 8 yrs now your getting blind sided by obama and the banks!

what can you do to safegaurd your future ?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

This doesnt sound so good for you americans,

would it make sense for you to start buying euro's?
since your banking system is gone to hell wont the dollar be worthless in this case if the second debt sale fails.

Printing more money will only lead to the devaluation of the dollar?

I think its a terrible thing for a government to do this , if i was an american i would be raging right now, you lot suffered at the hands of douchebag for 8 yrs now your getting blind sided by obama and the banks!

what can you do to safegaurd your future ?

Yes, printing more money will only lead to the devaluation of the dollar.

To protect ourselves, all we can do is buy hard assets like gold, silver and land. Alternatively, we could invest in foreign markets.

The dollar and this country are basically finished.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JalZhaunlUss

As you noted, the problem appears to be worthless paper money. However, if you go back to the 1800's (when there was a gold standard), you will see a recession/depression every 20 years or thereabouts. You might find it interesting to note that just after the California gold strike, the set ratio of gold to silver was disrupted, resulting in the hoarding of SILVER coins in the U.S. (1850's)

Of course, local banks were issuing paper bills, and this contributed to the problem, no doubt. Finding economist/historians w/o some sort of academic or political agenda will be difficult.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by skycopilot
reply to post by JalZhaunlUss

As you noted, the problem appears to be worthless paper money. However, if you go back to the 1800's (when there was a gold standard), you will see a recession/depression every 20 years or thereabouts. You might find it interesting to note that just after the California gold strike, the set ratio of gold to silver was disrupted, resulting in the hoarding of SILVER coins in the U.S. (1850's)

Of course, local banks were issuing paper bills, and this contributed to the problem, no doubt. Finding economist/historians w/o some sort of academic or political agenda will be difficult.

Yeah, but I'd say the "depressions" as you call them weren't really depressions unless it was related to a war. They were dips and spikes in the economy, nothing too prolonged.

This intentional spiking of the economy was a function of control over the gold markets by bankers. In fact this was the primary cause of the great depression, where the central bank intentionally horded gold and refused to lend. The manipulation of gold was easy due to its limited abundance and supply. It wasn't until after the creation of the federal reserve where we had our first "great" depression.

The gold standard is a poor standard due to this easy manipulation of the gold market by powerful interests. A silver standard is the way to go due to its abundance. Its much much harder to control the silver market than the gold market.

No matter what, paper currency has been proven to be trash due to the lack of restraint on printing it by government.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This be one of those threads TPTB do NOT want anyone to read.
A personal thank YOU to the OP!
Star'd and flagged!
Please keep on posting!

seataka

A Government OF the money, BY the money and FOR the money...
wait a second, That wasn't the plan was it?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to refer to Nancy Pelosi as Queen Pelosi?

I don't know. She looks like a King to me! But she governs like a despot...a Regressive despot.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Gregarious]

<< 1    3 >>

join