It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23.7 Trillion Looted - New Federal Holiday Proposed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Politico reports the cost of the bailouts is approaching twice the GDP of America.

23.7 trillion dollars is about 80,000.00 for every man, woman and child alive in this country today.

“If you spent a million dollars a day going back to the birth of Christ, that wouldn’t even come close to just one trillion dollars – $23.7 trillion is a staggering figure.” - Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee.

The total outstanding household debt in America is 13.7 trillion. What that means is the banker bailouts could have paid off ALL outstanding debt held by private citizens and then some.

Student loans? Home mortages? Credit cards? Auto loans? All of it, paid in full.

Now the private Federal Reserve has the audacity to go before congress and declare that they DON'T KNOW WHO GOT THE MONEY!

We have reached a new level of total insanity.

I have taken the liberty of drafting a letter for you to send to your congressman in honor of this occasion:

Dear King Pelosi,

It has come to my attention that according to Bloomberg and Politico’s figures, the Federal Reserve has committed 23.7 trillion tax payer dollars to the banking industry in the form of bailouts and guarantees.

The Constitution in Article 1 Section 9 says:

“Limits on Congress: No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”

In honor of the private Federal Reserve’s new found constitutional powers granted to them by no one in particular, I would like to propose commemorating this occasion with a new federal holiday.

I propose “God King Bernanke’s Glorious Day Of Bread And Circuses” as a fitting title for this new holiday.

I expect to see legislation coming forth from your office on this important matter post-haste.

All praises and hosannas to your eminence.

Serf,

Michael S

You can send it to your Senators or Congressman by clicking links.

Watch The Money Masters to learn about the private Federal Reserve bank and its role in destroying this country.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This is BFS. All this money we give to these companies and foreigners that could have been given to each American to pay off all their debt and then the dude that's supposed to be head of the Fed doesn't know where it went? Down with the f*****g illegal Department of Creating Money out of the Air(Federal Reserve). Bring back a gold or silver reserve and we won't have any painful recessions or depressions like we've had.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to refer to Nancy Pelosi as Queen Pelosi?

Is this some sort of new PC, gender-generic title?

I do agree, though.

It seems fairly obvious that the Congress is simply doing it's best to shoot capitalism in the head, bankrupt the government and prepare to impose some other form of government and economic system.

Hang on. It's going to be some ride.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I think she's really a man, so I find the title King more appropriate.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nice post. I have long suspected a large portion of the Bail Out money went overseas to pay down foreign lines of credit taken out by U.S. Banks and this seems to confirm that.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This crap just peeves me off.

I have no words to say what I want to

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

GREAT FIND!!

The puppet bernanke admitted that the international lending began in 2007......Does anyone remember hearing about issues requiring this in 2007?

he also admits that it has been years of cooperation between international central banks, I wonder if the USA has ever, even to date, received any assistance from other central banks..oh wait, they don't have to tell Us!!!!

Write letters to Congress, DEMAND an independent audit of the Fed..DEMAND a full review of the FRA and it's historical value to the US....

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I thought th video was very informative. It was refreshing to see a younger guy grilling the infamous and powerful Bernanke. I especially liked the part where he gets the butthead to admit that he was full of it. Bernanke says something to the effect of 'we've had the power to do this since 1913' or some other crap, and then he gets asked why this is the first time it was used...if not because of the crisis...I'm paraphrasing and getting things out of order, but it was sweet to see Bernanke squirm just a little. You could see the smoke coming out of his BS generator. The smug bastard.

If you haven't yet...WATCH THE VIDEO!! It flows nicely and is enlightening and even entertaining.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Everyday I wake up wishing that the disgusting parasite known as the "Federal" "Reserve" would just die. It's not federal, and there's no reserve! What a deceiving name! Refer to my bumper sticker, "The federal reserve, in fraud we trust, causing recessions since 1913". Why do a bunch of criminal gangsters control our currency and add interest? Too many Americans don't even care. End the fed and bring back prosperity to our beloved country.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Great Video... Watch this video...it demonstrates how little Bernanke even understands about his illegal central banking system.

It is not Federal and ther is no Reserve is absolutely right. Tell friends neighbors and associates...spread the videos.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

Back when the beginning of the crisis it was call cash infusions from the Fed directly to the markets to avoid a crash.

The amount of money used to this cash infusions we may never ever know.

So after the Fed started to get low in their money they decided that it was time for the tax payer to be leech out.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This isn't even about us. It's about collapsing the "foreign markets". When the Fed picks the right time, it will allow itself to be exposed for the fraud it is. All those foreign countries that bought up those FRN's are going to be left holding the bag, no pun intended.

The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are going to have their "hay day" watching the world go into a war for survival. It is there own stage and this is the REAL reality game survivor.

No joke. Too many people have untaxed themselves and the intake had fallen short, they figured it's time to pump it up and then pull the plug. Imagine the chaos.

Masonic moto......"Order through Chaos", just ask all those Albert Pike lovin' dupes.

Megalomania and the Psychotic circus sideshow are beginning!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
what a good thread!
seriously, your letter is hilarious. I'll be more than happy to send it. Thanks so much!

I wish suburbia realized what the hell is going on here.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh btw, I say we send this entire thread to everyone in our email contact list.

2 cents

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

The people thank you for your support.

The bankers are beginning to feel the heat.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
No really..
I mean, REALLY..

when is the march up to the doors of the Fed Reserve with pitch forks in hand going to happen?

Had this happened 100 or 150 years ago, these guys wouldn't have been just prosecuted, they would have been hanged.

There's not even a need to debate this anymore, talk about, act shocked etc... It's lunacy, has been lunacy and will continue to be lunacy until these guys are taken out and stripped of any authority implied or written.

A German constructed the Fed Reserve act a decade prior to 1914.. is this correct? I've read is once but I'd like to hear someone back that up.

If so, it shows how much guile the rest of the word has in it's maturity and how much naivety America has in it's infancy.

cmon,
REALLY?

b

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

The march up to the Federal Reserve's doorsteps will occur after they have fully destroyed this country.

Only then will people act.

The most dangerous man is one that has nothing left to lose.

As to the history of the Federal Reserve, you MUST watch this video in its entirety.

This is REQUIRED viewing for all US citizens.

The Money Masters

[edit on 28-7-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
From that same meeting in the Grayson video, Ron Paul slaps Bernanke around:

Congressman Posey continues with Paul's questions:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Federal Holiday eh?

Hope they're going somewhere nice.

With 28 trillion, they could afford to go to bloody Mars if they want.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Lol...a Federal Holiday?

The whole thing is a farce.

The Federal Reserve is actually paying the banks to NOT LEND MONEY.

What the hell more do people need than that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join