It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angelic Order of Fairy Bells

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I caught this name listed as a secret society, cannot seem to find anything on it... Has anyone heard of them before?

Here is a great link to the KNOWN societies of the world... would love to hear opinions on the ones that are outside of the well known ones... There certainly some interesting sounding ones that I cannot find info on. like the Angelic Order of Fairy Bells.

A-L : www.exonumia.com...
M-Z : www.exonumia.com...

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Jon,

Are you pulling our collective leg?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It seems to be a book...i dont htink its really real. Thats a weird name for a secret society.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by glee
Jon,

Are you pulling our collective leg?

Check this site out... This is a sword site talking about the initials.. www.antiqueswords.com...

Here is a site on how to read markings on gravestones.... www.savinggraves.com...

They all have it listed on them. But, never any mention on the internet.....
Wow, maybe a secret society that is really secret
I am seriously wondering what they are or were.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
Check this site out... This is a sword site talking about the initials.. www.antiqueswords.com...

Here is a site on how to read markings on gravestones.... www.savinggraves.com...

They all have it listed on them. But, never any mention on the internet.....
Wow, maybe a secret society that is really secret
I am seriously wondering what they are or were.

I have searched the net six ways to sunday and can't find anything other than the acronym and its explanation.

Now, this is what I call a secret society.

All the lists seem to come from the same source. I wonder what that might be?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Is it for men, women, or both?

Maybe a secret society for queers?

I knew them gays were up to something.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So, in essence, this is a REAL secret society... WOW..

I actually wrote to the sword dealer and asked if he had any swords or armor fom this group or if he knew anything about it.....

This has sparked my curiosity..... Will post if i can find anymore out.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Seriously, when i read the title of this thread, I laughed so much 'cause i thought it was a joke. No disrespect to the thread, but i really did think this was a joke.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have found another link!

Yes, Yes! It is sooo exciting. And we may all have better luck by spelling Bells B E L L E S

Here's the link:
www.gwgantiques.com...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yet more info! It seems that this and the order of Froth Blowers is one and the same thing. This link is full of good info!

www.pubhistory.freeserve.co.uk...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Great technique glee, you have definitely proved your merit as an internet sleuth. Seems that this is a case of an obscure society instead of a secret one. None the less I think that the AOFB deserves "cult" status.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i never even knew there were secret socieities until i came here. this thread is funny

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Glee.... You are my hero!!!

Not secret, but definately a good find.....

Now, I guess it is my civil duty to restart this fine and upstanding group! I could be up to Grand Typhoon in no time... ha ha

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thank you, Mirthful Me and JC. All I can attribute my success to is years of pure thoughts and clean living.

The case of the Fairy Belles is over, but what obscure secret society will require our attention next? Stay tuned for the next episode OSSB - Obscure Secret Society Busters. Same nefarious time, same nefarious channel.

Be there.
Aloha.

(And doesn't that reference date me?)

top topics

join