It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims could get own Police Force in London

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CRB86

Well said mate, If a women goes to a station with a rape allegation she will and should be interviewed by a female police officer,same if there is an alleged incident regarding minors its usually dealt with female officers,
All said and done this is a good incentive by the senior police officer,
All police officers are held to a very high code of conduct, regardless of race, religion,politics..
and having worked with Muslim oriented people i found that on the whole they have a far higher standard of moral and civic duty that is lacking in Britain.... IMO

[edit on 26-7-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I agree - in Canada we have a similar problem in the police and religion - sikh cops don't have to wear the traditional uniform that was good enough for all previous catholics, protestants, athiest, buddhist cops before - but sikhs raised holy hell and eventually WON so they can wear their hair turbans - why????? If they're in Canada and want to be a Canadian cop, there is a uniform worn for a hundred years before that was good enough for every other man and woman. Next the rastafarians will be able to wear dreadlocks and police; muslims will be able to....; iranians will be able to...;

If you're in Canada, be Canadian. If you're in England, be English or else DON'T LIVE THERE. It drives me crazy how people will move in and take over instead of move in and blend in.

It's just the beginning - not the end - they will encroach and eventually enforce their laws. Besides, with a muslim killing, you know who did it! It's the husband who kills the wife - or the family - what special forces are needed for this???? Charge the family with conspiracy to commit murder and let them defend themselves and fight OUR system for a change.

Is this racism? Depends on your definition. Is it racism if I move into your neighborhood and bring all my baggage (radical views, insistent they're more important than yours) as well as my family and support system to back me up so that your neighborhood now feels intimidated? Yes, I'd call that racism. Is it racism to have one law for everybody? No, that's not racism. Is it racism to have a female cop interview a female rape victim? Maybe it is - but, let's not forget that dividing ourselves into male/female is a helluva lot different than dividing into the umpteen religions and bowing to them all before ourselves.

I could care less where people want to live - but I care a WHOLE LOT if they want to change MY world where I LIVED FIRST. I care a WHOLE LOT if their religion demands complete obedience and to kill in the name of their god to retain their family honor - THAT'S LEGALIZED INSANITY.

Perhaps we (those on this side of the fence) could just form our own religion and get our own laws and our own people to investigate us - yeah, I'm sure they'll be fair and square all the way. These radical people are ALREADY getting away with murder in every country they've immigrated to - all in the name of spreading their god's will - believe in Allah OR DIE - in case anyone' hasn't really looked into their dogma. Very scary!

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
As much as i hate to admit it this country is going down hill fast...

I have just come back after 17yrs to visit family and friends in Biringham in the UK and this place is nowhere near what it was....

It seems that everyone that is not muslim has to tread lightly for fear of bieng labeled a bigot or racist and to avoid this i have found that they are moving further out of the city area's to avoid conflict as they become more and more full of muslim families and gangs of muslim youths.

As much as I like the idea of multicultural societies (living in the most multicultural place in the world australia), that isn't whats going on here. I have found they are moving in but are not wiling to to become part of the wider society and are happy to hole themselves up in their area's and trash them.

I am aware im going to get labeled those things now for saying that but i love my home country and hate to see it becoming a place where my own family and friends are no longer happy and feel unsafe in their own country.

Having their own police force will do nothing for building realtionships in this country. If anything it will cause more problems. Whats wrong with one force that incorporates all faiths / ethnic groups and people from this country.

Next we will have Sharia courts where British Citizens are trialed by their laws....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's called conquest, once you get a crescent over infidel territory you have won the small battle and it sends a signal they are right and their God is always right over yours.

Secondly, once you create enough problems within your minority you have an excuse to create outlets to sort them out, the slow expansion is happening.

Little by little if Sharia minded folks grow in population they will demand more laws and more rights to close down the nation's largest religious threat which is Christianity, this happens in little stages with putting crosses down in schools and banning prayers and even mentioning the name of Jesus Christ.

Then once the tension and the political blindness is in place, another white extreme group will backlash, this will course the Muslims to feel victimised once again and the rest of the country look guilty.

After a certain percentage of population, the law of averages will show that Muslim extremists will have the power to scare off the rest of the country, people won't question Islamic beliefs and law, we just have to make do and abide otherwise it’s an insult and it could get you in trouble.

Once that percentage grows, territorial parts of the cities will be no go areas, while at the same time laws will be accommodated without people knowing, again another Allah is superior victory for you infidel mismanagement faithless society. Then once that gets past, the real stir of society will be backlashes, unrest in society, fear of death and extremism where you live and even mini turf wars and riots.

Further down the line it will be civil war, sharia law and Islam will never blend into democracy, it never wanted to, while British Muslims have acclimatised here, a new generation of immigrants will extreme them up even further and they will go back to their own routes. The world will follow this pattern from city to city no matter where Muslims reside as there is no separation of law and religion, countries will have riots everywhere and extremist will put fear into doing their job which is to convert people to fear of Islam unless there is fight to stop it.

This is a pattern already seen in the news and the world over, the news does not even cover it enough, so many stories get unheard and will do, the history of the silent Jihad and conquests are always hidden from society unless your own research is done, and soon even to question it on websites like this will be something only the brave will do.

This future could happen, it’s up to people to be either be assertive and stand up for their freedoms or let the seeds of self destruction take over without question, I don't see only Islam as a threat but as a tool the government wants so that another greater establishment may take over and imprison us in fear that they let in and created, this is what the Satanists want, they want their own hell on earth laws.
The laws of the Fallen Angels not the laws of man given by Christ, the conspiracy is a lot deeper and not so obvious, they have banned this knowledge from our schools and anyone who does mention it is seen as crazy but with open arms we let other extreme ideas take shape.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Muslims make up just 2% of the British population. I dont think we need to worry about turning into an Islamic society anytime soon. This is about the same percentage as 20 years ago.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You guys are being taken over from the inside. Perhaps when Islamic religious police are beating women in your streets for not dressing in a Hijab, you might find time to look for your cajones, and push them out of your country. You might find them locked up in a box on Downing St. if they haven't been given away.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
"Once that percentage grows, territorial parts of the cities will be no go areas, while at the same time laws will be accommodated without people knowing, again another Allah is superior victory for you infidel mismanagement faithless society. Then once that gets past, the real stir of society will be backlashes, unrest in society, fear of death and extremism where you live and even mini turf wars and riots."

This is pretty much the case with Alum rock in Birmingham....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Arab Festival 2009 in Dearborne Michigan, USA - there is a follow up video of this by the same reporters from the UN with a different experience, however his conclusions are still the same, and very scary...

www.youtube.com... player_embedded

This video is well worth watching...

[edit on 26-7-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am not just worried about Islam but cults are also taking shape too, a lot of young kids are getting into Satanism too, its an underground thing, a lot of people are getting into magic arts and mystery religions, this is what future Babylon is part of, and with it the blood on the saints will be on their hands. They all have one thing in common which is to deny Christ and to kill something or sacrifice another along the way, ATS members must know about Bohiemian Grove by now, this is no different to countless suicide bombers that we have today and symbolic sacrifices, even Mecca has a fatality rate of over 200 people a year to throw a stone at the devil, on that day the Devil wins, he did his job. Also with abortions, the alter of the symbolic sacrifice continues as people can not keep their morals at bay with rapes and teenage pregnancies, the moral for the devil is more death to his cause.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
No wonder the British people are buying up American property and houses. They plan on leaving that place. LOL!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If you think that is bad, this article has to be a joke.

Female Police Officers, are being given Scarfs to cover thier heads, on entering, a mosque, to investigate any crimes or to just visit, as a mark of respect for the Islamic religion.

Avon and Somerset Police is issuing head coverings to its female officers so they can enter mosques.

The force says the move will help its officers respect Muslim religious customs while carrying out their job.

Imam Rashad Azami, of Bath, said: "This will go a long way in encouraging a trustful relationship between the police and the Muslim community."

This actually makes me laugh. So letme get this riht, should same be applied if thier enter Christian Churches/Chapels, Jewish Cynigogues< dont know I spelled that right.

PC going way OTT once again.

Source

So what if a female Police officer refuses to wear the scarf, will she face, disciplinary action?

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Sadly its not a joke,and you are probably correct-they may well get diciplinary action if they refuse to wear the scarfs.

That story reminded me of another one from a while back,the one about police dogs wearing special booties,so they don't offend muslims whose hosues get raided by the cops...

Police sniffer dogs will have to wear bootees when searching the homes of Muslims so as not to cause offence. Guidelines being drawn up by the Association of Chief Police Officers (Acpo) urge awareness of religious sensitivities when using dogs to search for drugs and explosives. The guidelines, to be published this year, were designed to cover mosques but have been extended to include other buildings. Where Muslims object, officers will be obliged to use sniffer dogs only in exceptional cases. Where dogs are used, they will have to wear bootees with rubber soles. “We are trying to ensure that police forces are aware of sensitivities that people can have with the dogs to make sure they are not going against any religious or cultural element within people’s homes. It is being addressed and forces are working towards doing it,” Acpo said.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I mean we can't go about offending people whose house we raid for guns/drugs whatever,can we??

I am seriously considering inventing my own religion,one whereby any PC crap is deemed the ultimate sin,closely followed by any excessive government spying,tracking,interfering...

Anyone wanna join?All are welcome!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The pattern is always there, one rule for the majority and another for Muslims, this happens in Thailand and Nigeria and countless other zones where the separation of a minority demands their own half of the country with their own laws and rules, its part of the baggage and always will be, you can trace it through all history. But not much I can do, all we can do is sit and watch unless people become intelligent enough to stand their ground, whatever form of freedoms are threatened.

There are a lot of Muslims who just don't want to be part of Islam and they want to be free here in the UK, some are just obvious and you know who they are and some are in the closet because their own minority will cast them out with dishonour, but there is a danger that new immigrant generations will enslave them to it again if not their kids so it just adds more fuel and the more institutions there are the more the radical the message will be, especially to younger generations. We have seen countless example of Islamic schools in the UK, Charities and even Mosques being used to cover up radical ideas, the best way to do it is behind closed doors it seems and it does happen, along with fake student colleges abroad funding infiltrators and wanabe suicide bombers. It happens all over the world and this terror is no different in tactic of many centuries ago, it all comes from the same knowledge of thought however hard it is for people to admit.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

But they have an influence and say that far outweighs this....but that is an arguement for another time and place.

This is Britain.
We should have one law, fair and just for all.
And one police force, fair and just, empowered to enforce it.
Pretty simple really, why people wish to overcomplicate such a simple thing is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Wouldn't a non-Muslim be able to claim that doing so would be contrary to their Christian / Hindu / Pagan whatever beliefs?

It would be very interesting if anyone took a stance against it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

They would be criticised, if they complained about it. Double standards in the UK. Seems they think other religions such as the Christian community will just be abiding little drones, and roll over, when they are told to do so.

Too PC/Nnny state this country has become.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Their own areas, their own shops, businesses, their own schools, their own legal systems, their own community centres, cultural centres, arts & recreation, outreach workers, advocacy representatives, legal assistance, employment advantages ... now their own police force.

They might as well have stayed overseas, for all their integration.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Ulala]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Laura, I guess you know my feelings about the PC Brigade and the Nanny State all too well by now.

Their activities and influence seems to be gradually infecting every aspect of British society.

How have we let this happen to us?

We have to make a stance against these people before it is too late.

[edit on 29/7/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I hate writing about this stuff, but sometimes you have to speak out, I don't speak out in public about these issues, would you feel safe if you did? Not anymore, so the more the threating behaviour has its toll on the population, those in politics are afraid to speak out in case they get killed off too, they are also in fear and in London they are more a target than anywhere else.

The Bigger picture is this, they want this to happen they will leave our boarders open, we will imprison us even more with CCTV and metal detectors, they will search your grans underwear if she is a terrorist but let through a drag male burka wearing extreamist while they do so without searching who's face is behind it. The Satanic hypnotic deception is having an effect and no one can see through it, only a few can and everyone is asleep caught in the trap.

If this was the same with the Nazi's, communists or facists many will still still stand up and have a say, no matter what the lunacy is all about.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join