It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG...latest cropcircle deciphered!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Op Mind I am glad you have highlighted this clear imminent issue in order to alert the inhabitants of the Canary Islands.

I feel however you missed one important factor in your prophetic vision, that is regarding the Sun, if you look at the inner circle the "islands" around it represent to me death ray sun beams. Perhaps along with this cracking of Tenerife we will be subjected to these death ray sun beams and end up all melting.

It is most worrying, I must go prepare for imminent disaster by buying all the stock in my local hardware store & supermarket, you can never be too prepared!!

p.s I love the parody and it highlights my good judgement in friending you

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Well lets see only 2 weeks until we can all talk about how yet one more "prediction" from a crop circle didnt happen. When will the madness end?

I am starting to think the world will end in the following manner. We will all see some prediction in a crop circle that will predict a terrible cataclysm. Then the whole world will commit mass suicide. Maybe those guys should make a crop circle about that.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I salute you, sir!!!

thank you for keeping a clear head.

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

"Friend" you right back...

peace

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
And here's yet another possibility ... that this and all other crop circles have absolutely NO hidden meaning or message whatsoever !

I have to say that this is very unlikely. Even the guys making these have to be putting some sort of message or pattern into them. A random drawn 'circle' would not have the appeal that some of these have. Do I think the message is of coming diasasters, no. I think though it's a more subtle message, such as 'I stayed awake in high school geometry class' or 'I can use a laser, a straight edge and a GPS, I'm smarter than the average villager.'

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

OP, you are joking right? ....

[edit on 26-7-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Personally I think that possibility does not exist.
Crop Circles are art. And every art has its meaning.
The artist even may have no intention to pass on specific meaning.
But when art is created it becomes independent from the artist, it comes alive for every appreciator. And for each person it tells something.

I would normally agree with you but in the case of art appreciation one normally wouldn't entitle the thread "OMG... latest cropcircle deciphered!!!!"

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

ah - so the recent TOTAL eclipse of the sun - which prtoduces the highest gravitational forces on the earth of any eclipse did NOTHING - but you think that a penumbral eclise of the MOON is going to trigger catostophy ??????????

err right

sadly i am going on my holidays august 1st to 8th - so will liklrey be off line

i will look forward to reading your excuses for failurew then i return

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueShaman
Everyone has their own interpretation of crop circles, and yours is very interesting.

I, for example, look at this crop circle and see a pepperoni pizza. And now that you took a few slices out of it and put them on display in your image my mouth is watering.

Yea I eat pizza's that look like that all the time.....................Not !.

Good try though at making a mockery of this thread...Shows you don't really care and if so why even post . We are trying to figure out more and you are acting like there can't be more.......arrogance + ignorance never ='s anything good...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I saw a documentary on that a few years ago, it was on Discovery channel I think, and if that sinks to the sea, there is going to be some floods on the eastern seaboard of US..

There have been a few people on ATS, including myself, that have spoke about having felt, or been shown that this very thing will happen.

I personally was shown a huge wave heading toward my city. Here is the thing though, before I saw it coming...there was a huge UFO in the sky. I was standing in the street with a bunch of people marveling at this massive UFO over the harbor area. It was amazing...but then it fired a beam that swept across the water and a HUGE wave suddenly arose. I couldn't believe it, because it just seemed so beautiful and yet it was there to destroy the city. I ran back inside and prayed with my wife. I was left wondering that if a "natural disaster" did occur on a grand scale...would opportunistic beings (or perhaps the perpetrators of the disaster) seize the chance to cause further destruction that no one would know about except the recently deceased? Was this to further some sort of goal?

I did not like what I saw, and this was one of the most realistic and disturbing things I was ever made to witness. I say that I was made to witness this, because there was a white-robed figure behind me the whole time. I have seen them before and whether they speak, send feelings or remain silent, they usually are orchestrating something important that I must see. This scene was the saddest thing to watch.

I was also shown earlier this year, an altered version of a U.S. map with most of the upper east-coast states completely gone. I then heard a group of voices saying "Remember to have faith...we love you...believe...please have faith!"

My God, I have to admit that after I awoke, I burst into tears.

I've seen the same or similar scenarios being posted up around here long before I even decided to mention this. The way some have come to that conclusion was not exactly the same as mine but the outcome was. What is worse is that I was made to feel I needed to stay here for this.

This isn't something I usually would say at all...but this was very serious. It seemed almost urgent.

This is my own personal belief so please don't ask for any proof as I have none.
No one has to believe I saw this, or believe what I saw was something more than a vivid dream.

I personally do believe this will happen in some fashion and very soon.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I see you have detected a signal in the noise.

The future is hard to predict, many forces arise. In all probability destruction of such magnitude may be stayed to avoid ending the experiment in consciousness called Man.

This is why we are all still here despite the struggles and close calls. This may be the a vision given to you by a mind(s) other than your own. At this moment we are the cause of serious conflict between constructive and destructive forces. Tensions like this will stir visions like yours to the surface.

I sincerely wish I could put your mind at ease, but that would be dishonest. Regardless of what happens, receiving more than one can handle is not meant to be. But then again neither was the apple or the the bomb. If you prepare to ride the crest of the wave you will fare better than many.

Prepare then, and remember to give thanks when it does not transpire.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Is there any information about this "circle" being of the genuine "warm" kind, or the man-made "trampeled" kind?

Would be really interesting to know.

Peace y'all.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Satire aside - this is a nice design, and seems to be well made - not like a lot of the crappy animal ones seen earlier this year.

Sure many love to mock - but its worthwhile hearing when someone does a (serious) analysis of one of these things.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Are you suggesting that a design like this could have been done by humans?? In the time span of one night???

And for what purpose?? I think it is warning and those who aren't prepared will have to live the consequences...

I'm trying to contact Blossom on this one 'cause i've got a feeling she knows more about why the aliens left us this message....

Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Okay, enough is enough......

Both this thread and this thread Cumbre Vieja on La Palma – Serious Problems? Affects the Whole Earth are obviously not about cropcircles or an island in the atlantic which one day MIGHT collapse...

If everybody is so eager to hand out stars and flags do me a favour and visit both these threads:

The Dark Side of "Conspiracy Theory"

Prophecy is neither scientific nor spiritual

Read them well and star + flag the sh*t out of them because Skyfloating is adressing this exact issue with way better scientific facts than i ever could....

Please read them!!!

Peace.

MOD's : You can close this thread is you see it fit

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
omg another failed yes i said FAILED prediction..get a #in dayjob dummy

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

No man, that is not what I ment...not entierly. What I wanted to find out is if the nodes of the straws were heated and then bent, like they are in "genuine" circles.
That is the single one proof I need to accept that it is not of man-made origin. Both types of circles exist out there and it is quite easy to determine the "real deal" from the hoax just by checking the straws.

But as I read, I see that there is no addmittance to the area in question so I guess we will have to wait for that question to be answered...

You know what I am talking about, right?

Peace onto you.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
WEll OP...I'll see ya on the 6th to congratulate you or condone you...either way, it will be fun

sf

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Is this your idea of teaching the newbies and know-it-all's a lesson in denying ignorance, or a lesson is arrogance, or an attempt to get attention? Or maybe it is a combination of all three.

The ignorance won't get it.

Ignorance is a way of life, one needs a support group to overcome the addiction, not a basher. Same for arrogance.

If you're looking for attention, then you've done a reasonable job.

I personally, almost see the humor, but not quite. If I were a "friend" of yours it might be easier to comprehend your motive?

You have taken this thread to new levels of ignorance by exploiting other members. In the end however, your point is well taken.

Interesting that you didn't put it in the psycology, metaphysics, whatever category.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Thankyou for this thread once again. Its very entertaining.
I can not believe some peoples responses even after you have explained and shown them exactly what this is about they still ignore it and attack you, from both sides of the argument too its brilliant. If people can not see their own nose for spite of their face what then is left, jest? its entertaining for some(like me) for a little bit, but unfortunately doesnt really change ways of thinking. But then you cant argue with people whose belief system just wont be budged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join