It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

OMG...latest cropcircle deciphered!!!!

page: 1
21
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Concerning this thread....

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

(i'm making this thread a companion thread with the one above!!!)

And with this one....

Cumbre Vieja on La Palma – Serious Problems? Affects the Whole Earth

But it dawned on me that these circles are clearly made by some higher intelligence who have the ability to see in the near future...and it's not good!!!!!

Just look at the picture below which i made to point out what awaits us...




And because it probably won't fit i'll post the link aswell but take a look!!!

Link to picture

OMG....Doom, i tell you, DOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Another wiki-link

A penumbral lunar eclipse will take place on August 6, 2009, the third of four lunar eclipses in 2009. The moon's small entry into the earth's penumbral shadow will produce an extremely subtle dimming of the moon's southern edge, difficult to observe visually.



The eclipse will be completely visible over Africa and Europe and South America. It could be seen rising over eastern North America and setting over Asia.



The lunar year series repeats after 12 lunations or 354 days (Shifting back about 10 days in sequential years). Because of the date shift, the earth's shadow will be about 11 degrees west in sequential events.


12 Lunations!!! that's a number i keep seeing when i look at the cropcircle...


Stay save everybody and move away from coastal water!!!!!



Peace


[edit on 25/7/2009 by operation mindcrime]




posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There are many interpretations, and it is most likely that the crop-circle is "over-layered" with meaning. It probably has more then one meaning.

And personally, I like to understand it as depicting the present instead of the future.

Interesting explanation nonetheless.



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime
 


Your theory deserves further study but your user name is awesome!REVOLUTION CALLING!


+7 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
And here's yet another possibility ... that this and all other crop circles have absolutely NO hidden meaning or message whatsoever !



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit
 


Thankx ,dude.

It seemed the most logical name to pick after you've read most of the threads on this site...


But they do Rock!!! indeed.

Peace



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I saw a documentary on that a few years ago, it was on Discovery channel I think, and if that sinks to the sea, there is going to be some floods on the eastern seaboard of US..



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Everyone has their own interpretation of crop circles, and yours is very interesting.

I, for example, look at this crop circle and see a pepperoni pizza. And now that you took a few slices out of it and put them on display in your image my mouth is watering.



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueShaman
Everyone has their own interpretation of crop circles, and yours is very interesting.

I, for example, look at this crop circle and see a pepperoni pizza. And now that you took a few slices out of it and put them on display in your image my mouth is watering.


I don't share your affection for pizza, but this inspired a chuckle or two. Ha ha.

On a serious note, I seriously doubt there being any truth to this particular interpretation. Let's all hope I'm right.



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername
 


Personally I think that possibility does not exist.
Crop Circles are art. And every art has its meaning.
The artist even may have no intention to pass on specific meaning.
But when art is created it becomes independent from the artist, it comes alive for every appreciator. And for each person it tells something.



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
OMG....Doom, i tell you, DOOM!!!!!!!!!!


You're really throwing yourself out there on this one. I was under the impression from some of your other posts that you were one of the ones advocating AGAINST the 'Q-FACTOR' here on ATS...


Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Originally posted by Paroxysm
There you go...now you're getting it. And here's another easy correlation I have observed in my short time here on ATS:
Generating this "awe & fear", whether factual or fictitious, through posts and threads seems to get individuals multitudes of stars and flags.

I see a problem with that. Not with speculating and kicking around wild ideas, I believe they have whole sections on this site for that (the grey area?), but with the fear being generated and applauded with out those things called facts.


Im calling it THE Q-FACTOR.....

For those who have been here for a while know exactly what i mean with that.....

Peace


I sincerely hope that you are not just fishing for flags, you won't be getting one from me until your prediction comes true. If it fails, like all of QA's have, I will be back later to flame you for it.

And just for the record, I will not be coming back to flame you for the thread, or sharing your thoughts & opinions, or just to be a prick...It will be because of this:

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
OMG....Doom, i tell you, DOOM!!!!!!!!!!



At least you had the decency to put this thread in 'Aliens and UFOs', versus in the Science or Fragile Earth forums....



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Nice job. But satire gets a better reception at Below Top Secret.



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm
 


You didn't get it???

Oh come on.....read it over and please follow this link aswell....

Cumbre Vieja on La Palma – Serious Problems? Affects the Whole Earth

It is totally non related to this thread but you should read it!!!!

Oh ps: when you caught on i'll try to get the mods to donate each and ever flag received for this (and the partner-thread) to your account...

Peace



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Crop circles are made by very talented artists. They create these circles to produce an emotional response from those who study it. Thats what art is all about. . . You're saying that it is a fortelling of disaster would please the people who created it. They'd love it. The fact is they most probably designed this on a scrap of paper while sinking a few pints at their local hostelry.



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
We are all so doomed!!!
I predict we will all be here on New Years Day, online at ATS, and having a good laugh about more failed predictions and helping Phage count stars and flags for his failed predictions thread.


If it comes true, do I get some special seer status?



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
You didn't get it???
Oh come on.....read it over and please follow this link aswell....


Well, Phage's comment helped.
I really had trouble believing that you were doing exactly what you had advocated against in the past...lol. Due to the fact that some on ATS actually believe and put together threads like this in earnest, you never really know. Next time come right out and say that this is satire, or maybe throw in one of these:
to express sarcasm.


Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Oh ps: when you caught on i'll try to get the mods to donate each and ever flag received for this (and the partner-thread) to your account...


LOL...Well I don't exactly have any of those flag things....But I bet I could have hundreds, if I started my own 'Q-Factor' thread....



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu
 


I think you make a very important point about crop circles. i agree they are art and as a working artist of 40 years I can only come to the conclusion that no human made them.

Viewed as aesthetic figures many of these crop circles have no equal. I am well versed in Art history and I have never seen such beautiful patterns. These crop circles are often referred to as looking "mayan' or"celtic" or what have you yet none fit within the parameters of these stylistic patterns.

I also considered perhaps whether these designs may have been computer generated. That is a possibility but I am not familiar with any programs that could generate such intrisincally beautiful forms.

If I were of an alien race and I wanted to gradually introduce earth people to the concept of intelligent alien life without freaking them out then this would be the perfect method. The sheer beauty of these crop circles are to me the best evidence of ET's being "out there".



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Even if it is people doing it, which i think it is, they still could be predicting something. People come on here and post predictions and people follow them all the time.

Tsom87



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
People come on here and post predictions and people follow them all the time.


Never fails!!!!

Peace



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


I know i made you a "friend" for a reason......


I'm glad you called it as it is......GREAT JOB!!!

Peace and respect



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
OMG....Doom, i tell you, DOOM!!!!!!!!!!


You're really throwing yourself out there on this one. I was under the impression from some of your other posts that you were one of the ones advocating AGAINST the 'Q-FACTOR' here on ATS...


Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Originally posted by Paroxysm
There you go...now you're getting it. And here's another easy correlation I have observed in my short time here on ATS:
Generating this "awe & fear", whether factual or fictitious, through posts and threads seems to get individuals multitudes of stars and flags.

I see a problem with that. Not with speculating and kicking around wild ideas, I believe they have whole sections on this site for that (the grey area?), but with the fear being generated and applauded with out those things called facts.


Im calling it THE Q-FACTOR.....

For those who have been here for a while know exactly what i mean with that.....

Peace


I sincerely hope that you are not just fishing for flags, you won't be getting one from me until your prediction comes true. If it fails, like all of QA's have, I will be back later to flame you for it.

And just for the record, I will not be coming back to flame you for the thread, or sharing your thoughts & opinions, or just to be a prick...It will be because of this:

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
OMG....Doom, i tell you, DOOM!!!!!!!!!!



At least you had the decency to put this thread in 'Aliens and UFOs', versus in the Science or Fragile Earth forums....



HAHA.

They say there's no fool like a blind fool.

You are so KEEN to jump on the whole Croppy thing, that u left any brains you had in the loo.

You sent me a very bizarre reply in a previous thread. At first I thought you were replying to me by mistaking me for some other poster. My interest in solar activity isn't related to crop circles. As beautiful an enigma as they are!

Now I understand that you perceptions are so skewed that you think everyone who is looking outside the box is a croppy. I think you have a real need to be down on people. If you are going to make a profession out of it, at least try to absorb the info contained within the thread first!

Are u the same poster who described themselves as having a "proffesional opinion" and mis spelled professional?

To the Op, Least you got a sense of humour, more than some of your "Flaming Buddies". LMAO!



new topics

top topics



 
21
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join