It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: If Israel attacks us, we'll target its nuclear facilities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertdreamer
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

All Israel can do is bomb Iran from the air with missled. Israel can not invade Iran.

I assume you meant to say missiles. I do not believe that Israels plan is to invade anyone, but to pound them with their superior Air Force and weaponry.

I also saw that you said that Israel cannot effect a regime change.....once again, I do not believe that is what Israel is trying to do anyway. Israels Air Force, tank divisions, and seasoned soldiers are it's best asset. I do not believe that the soldiers are capable of a large scale invasion either, but their Air Force is more than capable of delivering a crippling blow to Iran.

First let me say that when I annalyse a situation that does not mean I am in favor of what I see as the most likely scenario to happen.

The reality is you are right Israel is not interested in regime change.

The United States of America is interested in regime change.

Israel just helps set the stage for these Middle East Conflicts.

Like in the First Gulf War and the Invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan Israeli Troops can not be part of any coallition that involves Arab or Islamic Nations.

Other nations would be unwilling to join such coallitions and ultimately you aren't going to find an internal political faction inside any Islamic Country that would tollerate politically or morally Israeli participation in a security or occupying capacity in their nation no matter how opposed they were to the regime inside their nation that was being attacked.

Israel just drives the bulk of the issues and helps to create the propoganda.

It's American lives, weapons and money that do the actual dirty work and ulitmately we are always interested in regime change in exchange because without regime change there is no way to award lucrative post violence contracts to our corporate entities and war is always a racket.

It was about plundering and pillaging 5,000 years ago, it's been about plundering and pillaging up until about 5 seconds ago.

If you really haven't figured out from all the press these long years against the Islamic government in Tehran and the President in Tehran that the U.S. wants a regime change well...

It's the U.S. that wants a regime change and the U.S. that wants to go to war with Iran. We have such a war weary populace though that we have to be backed into the war. We have to be backed into it by keeping the propoganda always going against the regime in Tehran and the best way to do that is through Israeli propoganda which keeps Tehran a household name.

Iran is not a credible millitary threat to anyone, has attacked no one, has no plans to attack anyone.

Iran though is a threat to the corporate establishments stranglehold on oil.
Iran is also in a position to act as a conduit through pipelines for oil coming out of the old Soviet Republics.

Ultimately American and British want and need to control that oil for various reasons having to do with financial profit and the politics of oil.

Israel is just the pressence that always makes the natives restless, we are the Hammer they are the Anvil.

Personally I think the practice is as corrupt and dishonest and shameful as the exitence of Israel itself is and their treatment of Palestinians and that our forefathers would be attacking Israel not Iran.

We live in a crazy world though, where a steady diet of propoganda aimed at emotions, fears and prejudices causes people to think with hearts worn on their sleeves instead of minds rooted firmly in their heads.

Israel attacked Iraq in 1981 and not Iran.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Iranian and Isralei rivalry is no where near 2000 years old.

You can change the name of the borders, but the 'game' is still the same

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have no interests in Iran or Israel but the title caught my eyes. My first thought is why there is "If Israel attacks us"? The proper title in MSM should be "Iran: we'll target Israel nuclear facilities" and without the If sentence.

So I clicked the thread, saw an article from jpost, impossible!! then clicked the link, well ...., and I think I am smart

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Check out this thread. Looks like Iran is moving around its pawns.

Iran sends warships into Gulf of Aden

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
As Scott Ritter Says:

"So tell me, you want to go to war against Iran, pick your city. Pick your city. Tell me which one you want gone. Seattle? L.A.? Boston? New York? Miami? Pick one! Because at least one’s going..."

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

I pick Washington D.C. Is their accuracy good enough to hit the capitol of each state and ONLY wipe out the capitols?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA
Check out this thread. Looks like Iran is moving around its pawns.

Iran sends warships into Gulf of Aden

Actually Iran is moving its pawns in Iraq and there will be more dead US soldiers for Israel.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join