It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 28th, 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
May 28th, 2004... That date has been sticking out in my mind for quite some time now... Several times a day, i find myself thinking about that date. I have no idea what will happen, if anything at all... but i just found it curious that that date sticks out in my mind.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
i know whats going to happen......

my friends band, Shaunteclair, is going to be playing!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
haha, maybe thats it... lol! its probably some date that i have seen... but if anything does happen, then i can say i predicted first, lol!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am having a huge party at my beach house! Maybe the vibe is spreading!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
maybe that plane in your avatar will drop bombs somewhere on may 28th?! lol... i like that pic though, how its dropping bombs two at a time... its cool!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
School is out and Summer vacation starts to the relief of hundreds of thousands of exhausted school teachers.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, the only dates that seem to have any significance is the 17 or 18 of the next few months. If we are to believe the threats the terrorists made.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well.. Thats my Birthday! But i have seen this too kinda fragmented though ,I downloaded a screensaver from Rolex Watch company celebrating their 50th year of selling the SUBMARINER watch and on all the models they show the calender date is 28,something always seems to happen on that date good and bad, Phil Hartman(from SNL) was shot by his wacko wife on may 28th. So be prepared.

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by parker]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
Well.. Thats my Birthday!
[Edited on 12-5-2004 by parker]

My Birthday too! Lets hope for the best.
But seriously I haven't noticed 5/28/04 coming up very often at all, and I think I'd notice. If you find anything out Demonic Aura, let us birthday folks know.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
is the day that "The day after tomorrow" comes out in theatres. See the world destroyed by an offing of the atlantic current caused by the melting of polar ice caps. Cant wait til the 28th lol

Vir Fidelis

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Yeh i thought it was that as well its on the adverts for the day after tomorrow sumthing about checking the weather lol

new topics

top topics

join