It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by zorgon

Also someone earlier guffawed about the scientist being a UROLOGIST

"Astro physicist, neurologist and science advisor in advanced propulsion system gained access to the files of Project Isis...."[/i]

NEUROLOGIST not Urologist

Yeah, well that same post had horrible punctuation and couldn't spell Kremlin correctly. I am not one of those that will poke fun at poor spelling...but in this case it might give us a clue into said posters true credentials (which he claims are fairly extensive, despite the appearance).

WOW my sincere apology for "horrible" punctuation and misspelling Kremlin at 1:03am after a fun evening of Paulaner and Scotch, as well as mishearing Urology/Neurology on a poor recorded playback from Youtube...

"Despite the appearance" will be my office catch phrase for the week!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The reason i bring this up....it would seem that the Egyptians were the originators of music.

I don't think so.
Look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokerzwild
Awesome videos! Good enough to make me come out of lurking mode to make my first ever post here.

Those old films of them opening the casket were awesome. There's also another series of these that I came upon by mistake, narrated by Roger Moore just like this one, where they're investigating the KGB footage of a downed ufo (or, a crashed saucer shaped object), and another of a supposed alien autopsy. Unbelievably good quality film for being so old, just like the "tomb" video. Actually that's probably my biggest problem with these KGB films; the quality is just too good to be true!

Yeah I'm pretty sure most of the B-roll was staged. You could tell on the casket they added an old film look to it. The other videos you can tell it was shot by a producer, especially the alien abduction video. Why would the guy holding the camera shoot perfect close ups of people... and not the UFO above them all! Phoney B-roll, but every shows gotta have it.

I'm a producer for TV, btw, so I can definitely tell that they did this.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sh1fty

I'm a producer for TV, btw, so I can definitely tell that they did this.

Not attempting to derail the thread, but that is a cool job. What kind of tv shows are you involved in? I don't even have TV but I am a big fan.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

The reason i bring this up....it would seem that the Egyptians were the originators of music.

I don't think so.
Look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, i saw that thread when it came out. That was a very interesting find, for sure.

Perhaps i should change what i said. The Egyptians were the first civilization to create a mystical science out of music. It was part of the more esoteric teachings of the Egyptian Mysteries (at least, according to Manly Hall). This is what Pythagoreas picked up, and it would seem that he refined the "science" beyond what was taught to him by the initiates in Egypt.

The really interesting thing is his preference for string music. It is far easier to tune a stringed instrument to a specific frequency. As well, his study of stringed instruments was the foundation for his more esoteric teachings. He discovered (or, rediscovered) the science behind string instruments and how the tuning works. The pattern for how a string would create a different sound.

His equating musical notes to human health and mood/mindset, speaks VOLUMES to me about what his research entailed, and what he likely discovered. It would seem that he was able to tune to resonant frequencies that affected the brainwaves. The legends regarding how skilled he was with this is astounding. Sure, other sages used musical notes. But often it just amounted to loud blaring on a horn or something. The Pythagorean view of the art was very methodical, which shows that he had developed a process and therefore had an understanding of resonant frequencies.

The concept of resonant frequencies was the "secret" he learned from the Egyptians. This was the great secret of their "mysteries", and might also explain how the Jewish people rose to prominence so quickly. The Jews had members that were initiated into the esoteric teachings, as well (if for no other reason than because they were the laborers who enacted the architectural concepts of the priests).

I apologize for the lack of clarity.

Given the resonating frequencies of the pyramid itself, it would seem to me that the building was utilized as a way to enact the secret teachings. To see the teachings in action. Hall describes a ritual in which the Hierophant of the GP took in new initiates. Sound was of prime importance in these rituals, and it culminated with the initiate lying in the coffin. The resonant frequencies created during the ritual would cause an experience that seemed trancendental.

Did the Egyptians discover this secret when they found the Great Pyramid? This is my belief. And it is why i believe you see a relatively humble culture explode into the greatest culture the Earth had ever seen.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DodgeDanger

Apology accepted
Have another scotch

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i liked it, thanks for posting it.

i should clarify though. i liked it minus the bad acting and fake footage.

enjoyable for sure.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So I watched that whole thing.

Very interesting... but so campy.

Most of that looked completely made up... note I didn't say sounded made up, but honestly looked made up. The lady who was supposed to be freaking out about her mom and dad... total fakery if you ask me. Same with the supposed scientist who talks about how the book is all big fabrications EXCEPT for the cult....

Almost as if the entire thing was concocted to be a really entertaining mockumentary.

Anyway.. thanks for the post!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Zorgon - Thank you for this thread! I appreciate the information. I had read/understood all of Budge's books before I was 13 and this topic interests me. I have read the first 5 pages but I was a away for a while and need to catch up. Also, you were asking questions about Dr. Hawass.

It happens that my wife is Egyptian and is in Egypt right now! I had a couple private questions for Dr. Hawass where my wife was able to get answered the last time she was there. Let me know what you want asked and I will see if she can do it. Also, if you want anything in particular looked at/photographed I am sure she can do it. Some day I am going to be able to afford to go with her! I have only been there once (look what that got me!).

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick Let me know what you want asked and I will see if she can do it.

Thanks but I have a hunch that the questions I have would not be welcome with Dr Hawass...
However... I will see what I can do that is more tame

Also, if you want anything in particular looked at/photographed I am sure she can do it.

Well there are some spots in Hathor's temple I would love to get good details of.. most of the stuff on the web is lousy. Might be difficult to describe where as I don't know where in the temple they are

[edit on 27-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
zorgon, the uv light on it really works

so if you stay in any hotels, you can really check the sheets before bed

and i also had a thought that either the reflector dish is on backwards broadening the sound instead of concentrateing it, or the staff works in reverse from the tip towards the staff's bent spot

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
also any sound levitation would have to be thru a standing wave, which is caused via a reflection of the soundwave back onto itself

i can see if a stone were to vibrate, being square that is, the bottom part sould create a standing wave with the ground... but that would only work with flat bottomed stones

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The pyramids have always interested me. I watch all the documentaries on this subject.

One thing that I have got form all these documentaries is this.

The biggest one in Gaza is said to have been made in 20 years and it contains from 2.3 to 2.6 million blocks of stone.

If you do the math’s that means they laid a block about 1 every 2 minutes.

Well that is near enough anyway. So they carved them out of the living rock with copper chisels. Then they dragged them some how across the desert and mounted them with precision that we would find hard to match today.

How many men would that take?? How much food and water would you need??

The boffins say this is how it was done but they don’t seam to come forward with this sort of info.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I understand where you are coming from about the questions. If you think of something let me know. He never really fully answered my questions and they didn't involve Giza or any mention of a topic like this thread. Also, anyone else you might want to ask. She has worked with a few of these people/departments because of her language skills (degreed in ancient languages). I always try to use proper English and correct spellings and it is irritating because English is a second language to her and she corrects me a lot of times.

I know the place a little bit. She knows it but I am not sure how well. The nice thing though is that as a native she can always find someone wh does know or can get you there. I call her tomorrow and I will know by then. She loves these places as much as I do so she is always willing to go to them.

Have you seen a book on Ancient Egypt by an archaeologist named Romer? I can't think of the title of the book and I have had it for 20+ years now. I mention it because they referenced and had a picture of a tomb that was subterranean that struck me as being similiar to the Visitor's Tomb. I will look for my book and try to give you better information in a later post. I was hoping you might recognize the author.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by GTORick]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Is it just me or does noone see the awful acitng by the "daughter".

Sigh~

As for pyramids.
Yes people were actually able to drag stone blocks in ancient times. All of the ancient world is pretty much STONE blocks, large ones to build temples columns, homes....are we saying that humans got aliens to build the parthenon, Baalbek, The colleseum, Stonehenge, Karnak (naming just the well known ones) as humans were unable to manage it?
The evolution of the pyramids is very clear, when u consider the pyramid attempts leading up to the Giza plateau.
The architect Imhotep is actually listed as making the the deisgn of the Step pyramid of Djoser, and pls look closely, do you really think that this large ego contraption was built by an intellgent alien?..... Why would a creature with vast abilities to manipulate space travel, use thousands upon thousands of bricks and local mortar to make a tomb ? Why would he not use elements and electricty to build a transmittor, or make a motor bike?? Surely he could dig up some tin foil or whatever and make what he needed? He was just a clever man.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a92b5df317ce.jpg[/atsimg]

What about the next pyrmaid, the first true one...the famous bent pyramid at Dahshur has sides that originally sloped at 54 degrees. Midway through the project, cracks began to appear due to the steep slope. From this point on, architects changed the slope to a gentler 43 degrees, which became the standard for all pyramids. It shows how they corrected the process its all there still standing....[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13433c15a53c.jpg[/atsimg]

Located in South Saqqara stand the pyramids of Dhashur (Dahshur). The Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid. These were built by Snofru (2575 - 2551 BC), who was the first ruler of the 4th Dynasty. His son was Cheops who continued his constructive tendencies....family had loads of practice.......and practice made perfect. Cheops was just living up to his dads expectations of megalmania, big car, big gold watch, big pyrmaid...u know....

Meidum pyramid
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b744b309598.jpg[/atsimg]
Pyramid basic evolution (not including all of them, keeping it simple)
Mastabas>Step Pyrmaid>Dashur bent pyramid>Pyramid at Meidum (by with Snefru or his predecessor)>Giza

The quarry where they were cut from is known, and there are workers huts remains of those who built them.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadowbut that would only work with flat bottomed stones

The blocks on the pyramid are very flat on the bottom, in fact extremely so

or the staff works in reverse from the tip towards the staff's bent spot

Yes my thinking exactly
But also bear in mind it is graphic art, not a schematic

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Sigh~
As for pyramids.

Yes well nice presentation of pyramids to be sure... but there is no question that those other sloppy imitations were built by man, nor the Parthenon etc etc. The only one that matters if the Giza complex...

But thanks for showing those less than perfect imitations

OH BTW telling me history according to main stream archeology carries about as much weight as telling me NASA is telling us everything

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
Have you seen a book on Ancient Egypt by an arcaeologist named Romer?

The Great Pyramid
Ancient Egypt Revisited
John Romer

The Great Pyramid's eerily precise architecture has for centuries both astounded and puzzled archaeologists and has given rise to numerous modern fantasies concerning the so-called 'Mystery of the Pyramids'. Sweeping away centuries of myth and confusion, John Romer describes for the first time exactly how the Great Pyramid was designed and built. He argues that the pyramid makers worked from a single plan whose existence has long been doubted and even denied by scholars. Moreover, the Great Pyramid's unique architecture is integral to the way it was built, and for its builders the tasks of construction and design were not separate as they are now. By placing this awesome monument in its genuine contemporary context, this book underlines the extraordinary talents and the originality of the ancient Egyptians at the time of King Khufu.

www.cambridge.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Cheeky Zorgon....
Ill stick to trusting the hard research I did in my archaeology degree
-
Archaeologist isnt a dirty word....

Im of the belief they are mortuary in purpose, and reflect the meglomania tendancies of the period.

Do they have a connection to the stars, likely.

Could there have been visitors to Earth? Possible.

Were they built on a older site relating to Orion? possible.

But these structures totally reflect the thoughts and culture of the period they are atributed to.

Could they be remembering space travvelers or worshiping a god king? who knows.

I just ask, why would aliens build such a clumsy large useless structure that reflects the power and meglomanic mindset of pharoahonic Egypt?

Why would the preceeding pharoahs attempt to make pyramids instead of claiming the great pyramid thats already sitting there...like Cheops supposedly did? Surely they would just take the best? We would see the names of the previous pharoahs scratched out.

We would see reference to them somewhere pre dating the Giza complex.

Why are the queens pyramids perfectly dated to Cheops...why were they able to suddenly build perfect pyramids that replicate Cheops at 45 degress?
They weren't morons, the 45 degrees they learned to correct the cracks with the bent pyramid.
I'm quite sure they could have meansured 45 degress angles if the pyramids were already there and replicated it, rather than try steps, then crooked pyramids....Imhotep was brilliant at math, if he had the perfect working model already sitting there, he would have got his measure stick out and replicated it......pure and simple

Good old Project Isis say that there was a cold fusion reaction inside the pyramid and its purpose was so aliens had celestial navigation, OH my, why would they need a pile of bricks that large to navigate when they can bend space and time? Its totally ridiculous, surely they use better materials other than stone? To teleport....maybe just a round star gate? or a landing pad like Star Trek...too funny, yes to navigate the aliens need a big stone pyramid....

Put it this way, in our level of advancement, we can only make it to the moon, but if we need to build something to navaigate, would you build a big fat stone clumsy pyramid?

[edit on 27-7-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I agree with the 10,500 yr dating. It's quiet obvious they are designed after orion's belt, either cause the aliens came from there or the alignment match the aliens arrival date.

here is something to consider too. it's just been found that if you broadcast a signal thru a rotating magnetic field, the signal gets boosted to lightspeed

now exactly how that applies i'd have to do some thinking lol but lightspeed waves just seems like could make a better standing wave to levitate something

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join