It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So if you ask me do I think it likely that RUSSIAN soldiers would be into archaeological sites as much as our military is... all I can says is

DUH!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by I think Im normal

Say that sacred knowledge is still being used today, against us. If we found out what they already know and have known for generations they would hold no power over us. That's a pretty good reason to keep it a secret in my opinion.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Many artifacts melted into ingots of gold

I'm no Archaeologist but this almost brings tears to my eyes.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
reply to post by zorgon

Many artifacts melted into ingots of gold

I'm no Archaeologist but this almost brings tears to my eyes.

Same, I cannot even fathom destroying something of such beauty let alone something that represents a past.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I saw the whole lot a long time ago and was very intrigued to say the least. Especially with an ex 007 covering the whole thing!

I would love to believe the whole thing but unfortunatley some of the people involved were worse actors than in a 1960's early Bond film.

Zorgon! There is another heiroglyph of two women sat opposite each other in number 6 I think! Take another look. It seems they may be sat on eye lids with a shining star above. A mouth below them looks shut. I think it might help you in your quest for the resonating staff. And i,m not messing, take a look if you not already done.

I really believe in the Egypt mysteryious hidden agenda and think Hawass is hiding loads but I just cant take the video's of project Isis with much credence.

Albert

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Looking forward to watching the vids. All this mention of 'sacred knowledge' always reminds me of the whole forbidden fruit scenario.

Was curious... in all your research, do you see any relation between egyptian and mayan pyramids, or are they something completely different?

Interesting thread zorgon, thanks for posting your info.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertfothergill
Zorgon! There is another heiroglyph of two women sat opposite each other in number 6 I think! Take another look.

I will take a look... thanks. As to the film... already sent one letter to a possible contact for Roger Moore so i will see if he was just the hired narrator or if he believes in the project and can give me any details or sources.

The thing with stuff like this over the years info appears in strange ways and then disappears again.

Like with the cube of steel in the coal bed... for years I searched and found nothing but the original article 30 plus years ago in a British Museum clipping and a mention of it by Von Daniken in his early books.

Today I looked againa and got this... a new lead... from an oopart site (out of place artifacts)

"A small steel cube was found in a block of coal in Austria in 1885"

I never discount any information and file away even dubious sources because you never know what it might lead to down the road

Gotta love the interenet

A cast is kept in the Oberosterreichisches Landesmuseum in Linz, where the original object was exhibited from 1950 to 1958; according to Peter Kolosimo, the original is in Salisbury Museum in the UK, a clumsy error for Salzburg! In 1966-67, the object was analysed by at the Vienna Naturhistorisches Museum, using electron-beam microanalysis, which found no traces of nickel, chromium or cobalt in the iron, suggesting that it is not of meteoric origin, while the lack of sulphur shows that it is not a pyrites.

www.kmatthews.org.uk...

Late sixties... Salisbury Museum in the UK...

That would be a hit

[edit on 25-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
Was curious... in all your research, do you see any relation between egyptian and mayan pyramids, or are they something completely different?

Between the pyramids themselves... no... between the cultures.. yes

I have maybe 10 percent of that ongoing research on my site and it sorely needs sorting and addition... but let me point you to just one 'connection'

Bolivian Sumerian Connection

This is the rim of a bowl containing several scripts that was found in Bolivia... it is called the Fuente Magna

BIG PICTURE

Around the edge are two serpents with heads pointing to the keystone figure. This is a motive found in many cultures but would take a long time to go over again

What makes this piece special is that one of the scripts is Sumerian Cuneiform... on an artifact found in Bolivia

Bolivian Connection

It is the odd finds like this by individuals that make me really question just what archaeologists may have kept 'under wraps' in museums around the world because something like that would mess up there theories and they would loose tenure... which is what its all about when you get to the bottom lone

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this... I did do a brief scan of the comments so far.

Noting that the KGB was supposedly excavating the tomb of Osiris and that the site was covered and/or lost?

Season One of History Channel's 'Digging for the Truth' has an episode about who built the pyramids. In a brief segment, Egypt's supreme antiquities boss, Zahi Hawass, takes the film crew into a hole that is described as part of a series of tunnels around (and under?) the pyramids, and shows Osiris's tomb from the inside.

For the most part, it is covered in water... which is odd. The first thing that came to mind when I recently watched this episode was that it might have been to degauss the locale... because beyond that, the standing water is unexplained when it doesn't show in any of the other nearby sites covered in this show.

This episode can be streamed from Netflix (Digging for the Truth: Season 1 - 'Who Built The Pyramids'). The part with the tomb of Osiris is near the end, at about 41:40. Hawass, seeking to debunk theories about Atlantis, never tells where the remains of this Egyptian god ended up or if they were ever even removed... and the History Channel guy, Josh Whatshisname, never asks.

Just thought it was an interesting angle.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Found this recent blog post with a summary of the documentary. At the very end is this gem:

"An expedition was mounted as a result of data gathered back in the 1920's and 1930's about a secret chamber under the pyramid. They built equipment in later years and went in down into the pyramid and found this metal door 500 feet below the base of the pyramid. They found other doors. The doors used a sonic code. They found a room with over 30,000 recording disks and alien equipment. They made photos of the disks with IR film. The Egyptian government wouldn't allow them to take any out. The disks were deciphered. They described the rise and fall of civilizations in outer space going back more than a 100,000 years. This group built this record room and then built the pyramid over it. There was no UFO, but a lot of equipment was stored on three levels. They photographed over 2,700 record disks. According to an Air Force contact, these disks are kept in a safe at Kirtland AFB in New Mexico. They don't want the public to know the information. "

Luxor Mostafa: Project Isis

And this site posted that same info back in May of 09:

Project Isis (The Tomb of the Visitor) Part Three

[edit on 25-7-2009 by yankeerose]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Nice

This brings us back to this image. It is supposedly a sort of key...

It looks similar to a Sistrum

A sistrum was ancient type of jingling rattle with a long handle; it was common in Egyptian worship, particularly in the cult of Isis. It survives in the ritual of the Ethiopian Coptic church.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b61f1d8deb8.png[/atsimg]

Now we look again at the staff...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22e0fc58f425.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Season One of History Channel's 'Digging for the Truth' has an episode about who built the pyramids. In a brief segment, Egypt's supreme antiquities boss, Zahi Hawass, takes the film crew into a hole that is described as part of a series of tunnels around (and under?) the pyramids, and shows Osiris's tomb from the inside.

For the most part, it is covered in water... which is odd.

That was the episode I was looking for "Digging for the Truth" Dang History Channel always leaves you hanging though
On the Sphinx one they showed a metal door over a hole and said they were going to send a robot down... but it ended with nothing

As to Osiris tomb, filled with water that was at Abydos

Abydos gave us this...

Abydos is also known as the City of the Djed and home of the Osiron

www.sangraal.com...

The Osiron is now under water and NO EXPEDITION has sent any divers to explore several chambers and passageways

www.rayandjuliesegypt.co.uk...

Near by Abydos is Hathor's temple in Dendera and we all know what's hiding in there

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

my camera was in my mom's Tahoe. She went ahead so that she could stop at a place she liked ot hit for shopping. I was in my Tahoe. We were going to go back there when we went to the King Tut exhibit last October....but time didn't allow (Ft. Worth's downtown area can be crazy, you know).

The pictures i did get were along the lines of this (the giraffe i mentioned earlier, and completely off topic):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1f7ce8566f2.jpg[/atsimg]

and another one that i really liked from the Ft Worth Botanical Gardens:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a17efef7664a.jpg[/atsimg]

Regardless, the photo you show looks like the spot that i refer to. There are also some caverns in the area (within a mile of those tracks) that are very interesting, especially if you are into geology.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

While i do understand why many would think the sistrum to be either a baby rattle (far fetched) or a prayer tool (akin to the Tibetan prayer wheel), it seems unlikely to be either. You don't go to that kind of effort, expending precious materials, to create a baby rattle. And the sistrum does not appear to be able to make the rhythmic sounds heard in the "clack-clack-clack" of a prayer wheel.

This post has gotten me thinking. VERY interesting, Zorgon.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
This post has gotten me thinking. VERY interesting, Zorgon.

Uh oh... when you start thinking it means more work for me down the line

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Have you read "Secrets Teachings Of The Ages" by Manly P. Hall? That book alone is really opening up other avenues.

I am still trying to fit the 1500+ pages of Ingo Swann essays that i recently finished. That, too, is really working my mind over.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Have you read "Secrets Teachings Of The Ages" by Manly P. Hall? That book alone is really opening up other avenues.

No I think I have that here somewhere though...

I am still trying to fit the 1500+ pages of Ingo Swann essays that i recently finished. That, too, is really working my mind over.

You will need a bigger hat

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Great Thread Zorgon! I watched all the videos plus some because of the similar names on YT.

Anyway, the possibility that a mass abduction of 'The Followers' was caught on video was outstanding. I would expect some official went to Egypt to find out what happened to these citizens. And if the Egyptian Police had found the camera near the bus, I would expect them to have taken a copy, if not the original, back to Moscow.

Thanks for bringing this information in this Thread!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Nice avatar
Sea Shadow stealth hydrofoil. I was there in Alameda when that was taken

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The Secret Teachings Of The Ages

It is no longer under copyright, and available for free on Scribd. If you are interested, the Secret History Of America is a good one, too.

If you are delving into Egypt, or are just interested in some of the ancient Mysteries (all the "isms", plus things like Masons), it is a must read. Seriously. Important enough to be in the libraries of just about every Masonic lodge.

It also has given me a better understanding of the mysticism found in Tibet. But that isn't related here.

You will also find some things that will spark a different avenue of research, and would likely tie up some loose ends for you.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join