It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

so why did you post links to this absurd mockumentary worthy of the Onion in sillyness? Is that the kind of stuff you want your research associated with?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa
reply to post by zorgon

so why did you post links to this absurd mockumentary worthy of the Onion in sillyness? Is that the kind of stuff you want your research associated with?

he replies with a "you should really read the thread", and you come back in here to make a post without reading the thread.

Go back and re-read the thread. Your question is already answered.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This is a fabulous collection imparting the influence that has spread throughout the world and throughout time. It is evident that in our modern world the 'elites' and controlling hierarchy have known far more than they are willing to release.

The co-relations between all these cultures are interlapping. The sumerian texts and the vedic texts describe the same influence at the beginning of their inseption. As well as the Mayan and various other cultures. It appears that these sky gods spread themselves throughout the earth and began high cultures where ever they ended up.

According to the texts they were warring amongst themselves and the result was a catastrophic event that parallels a radio active blast which then resulted in their dispersal to other regions of the world.

The ancient royal blood line was purported to be a direct descendent of these sky gods hence the term blue bloods. This is very curious to me and I would like to know more about it. What was their original blood line and did this visitor influence the genetic gene pool of certain lineages? Lineages that were chosen to rule. And what was the critiria for these lineages that were chosen to be the rulers of their world?

If there truly is a hidden tomb in the egyptian dessert of a sky god visitor are there texts that were also buried with him? Is the basis of the original language of the ancient world based on their own language? It is debatable but Sanskrit appears to be the oldest written language in the world.

It seems strange that I am encountering difficulty in researching this to see if their is indeed a trail of possible hidden truths connected to it. My instinct says that there is a great deal of truth to it and I am well aware that this sort of thing is exactly what gets covered up in a hurry. It isn't difficult for the rulers of this world to decide what information is allowed to get out and what information must stay buried. After all they own the media, the banks, government, military and everything else. Universities are based on their mandate of acceptable science. So does anyone have anything else that is connected to this 'Tomb of the Visitor'?

What I have discovered in my research is that some people will try to put a message out disguised with fakery and disinformation. There usually is always a remnant or a message of truth connected to some but the process of eliminating the false from the truth is a challenge. However, the pieces seem to fall into place after researching a great deal of ancient history and detecting similar patterns and enigmas that are relative to all high cultures.

It would be wonderful to have access to the texts that have been protected by the White Brotherhood as well as the himalayan monks not to mention the many other factions of secret organizations that have been guarding precious information. But what we do have access to is sufficient to discern the truth about our past.

I want to thank you immensely for this Zorgon!

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Egyptia]

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
It would be wonderful to have access to the texts that have been protected by the White Brotherhood as well as the himalayan monks not to mention the many other factions of secret organizations that have been guarding precious information. But what we do have access to is sufficient to discern the truth about our past.

Hmmm Well one solution is to join
I realize that as a female this is more difficult, though today not impossible.

As to the "White Brotherhood"... it is true that they built this country and do have a big piece of the pie today, but there are other options available.

As to the Tibetan Monks... the Chinese have worked hard in the past to attempt to wipe out all that knowledge. But the monks are persistent, and several become walking books and leave home into exile. The awesome medical texts hat were destroyed by the Chinese have been completely restored from memory every word, every drawing...

Currently the Chinese are now working to restore the knowledge. Why the change I do not know but its a good thing. There are also hidden scrolls that despite torture... remain hidden

It is for this reason many secret societies exist... to preserve the ancient knowledge. For some reason people have come to hate them, when before they were respected. Not all 'Illuminati' seek destruction

The original US Flag

The Child's Own Losses

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
What I have discovered in my research is that some people will try to put a message out disguised with fakery and disinformation. There usually is always a remnant or a message of truth connected to some but the process of eliminating the false from the truth is a challenge.

There is also something else... truth can be hidden 'between the lines'. While this may sound odd a message can be written in such a way that certain people can easily get the message... while those not 'ready' will just 'see nothing' It is as it should be...
But I don't want to go that far afield in this thread

BTW Nice Avatar are you from 'that part of the world'?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think we should go directly to testing !

We need a harmonizer that can put out a range of freq's, so a tuning fork is out.... and we need a way for the harmonizer to detect when resonance has been reached with whatever object we are directing the waves at.

if i remember correctly, resonance builds up and increases vibrations without the need of ramping up the harmonizer power

mmm... you know, the sonic guns they are trying to protect ships with these days that are rendered useless by earplugs lol they turn sound into a laser precision device... we need one of those to play with !

and i do see a problem that possible the stone could vibrate itself to dust before lift off. But with all ideas, it has to start somewhere

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i have been following this thread with some interest...

during the video the dr victor ivanovich book is mentioned..i presume i have spelt his name correctly..but i cannot find his book at all..does anyone know where it can be purchased or able to be read online?...

thanks..

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
and i'd like to say for everyone that thinks the video is fake, it could very well be..

but that doesnt stop us from thinking about the subject matter, and how it may relate to real science like how the stones were moved and placed

there has to be something to it, after all coral castle was built in 1923 but seems the builder took what he knew to the grave with him. For those that don't know, coral castle seems to have been built using the same levitation of monsterous stones just like the pyramids

en.wikipedia.org... the wiki for coral castle

coralcastle.com... main page

so... fake or not, lets use the video to inspire us !

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

along these same lines, the original "Great Seal" depicted a phoenix, not an eagle. The tuft of feathers on the back of the head is the prime clue. I cannot find an image of this seal online (it is located within a book i was reading from the 1930's).

The esoteric meanings of the phoenix are astounding. The Phoenix is a prime symbol of masonry.

Edit to add: here is an image of an early "rough draft" of the great seal:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Keep in mind, Ben Franklin originally LOVED the seal. Once he was told it was an eagle is when he started disliking it (that whole quote about the noble turkey). When he believed it to be a phoenix, he loved it.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

Edit to add one more time: FOUND IT!!! Here is the US Great Seal from 1782:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Keep in mind, as well, that this was the only part of the seal really seen by the people before the 1900's.

Look at the tuft of feathers on the back. I have NEVER seen a bald eagle that looked like that.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEX
zorgon and everybody can you listen to the beginning of the video again and tell me the name of the cosmonaut and a space capsule? I think I heard the name of Andrey Andropov,

The names and faces were changed due to the nature of the story. Real names were not used in this reproduction..

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Yes... because the story has value. I am sorry you do not understand that, but judging by most of the posts in this thread I would say that the majority are getting something of value. Last I checked ATS was still the top board on the net to explore speculative and alternative concepts. I know I have already gotten way more response than I expected

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
I think we should go directly to testing !

I have over 150 of Nikola Tesla's patents, most of the works by TH Moray that survived.

We don't want to bring down any old buildings
and we need to steer away from any hint of 'death ray" but its all tied together. That was Nikola's secret its all the same thing only different frequencies

Have you looked at youtube for accustic levitation videos? There are many good ones out there. I posted the one with the balls (proving you don't need a plat surface) earlier in the thread. But many kids have already done small scale experiments successfully.

Long way to go lifting giant rocks, but at the very least it is a proof of principal and anyone can do it for a few bucks

Acoustic Levitation Chamber - notice that tone change causes then to spin or stop in mid air, showing control is possible
www.youtube.com...

Acoustic Levitation Styrofoam balls
www.youtube.com...

There are many more

if i remember correctly, resonance builds up and increases vibrations without the need of ramping up the harmonizer power

Yes resonance and harmonics is the key...

and i do see a problem that possible the stone could vibrate itself to dust before lift off. But with all ideas, it has to start somewhere

That is one of the biggest arguments of skeptics but there is a way around it... I just don't know how yet. I wish I could get to Tibet but with China in control hat is no easy task

On another side note... the Military is using antenna arrays around the world to do interesting Tesla related work... Yes we all have heard of HAARP but there is a network of stuff around the world and sacred geometry comes heavily into play... a case in point

Harold E. Holt Naval Communication Station A US NAVY station in Australia

-21° 48' 59.00", +114° 9' 56.00"

HAARP is a pussy cat compared to this

[edit on 28-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

there has to be something to it, after all coral castle was built in 1923 but seems the builder took what he knew to the grave with him. For those that don't know, coral castle seems to have been built using the same levitation of monsterous stones just like the pyramids

There was a great thread here about someone working on breaking that code... it was well done bu I cannot find it right now. Search brought up other small threads, mostly debunkers, but the one I saw was an in depth study of the clues left behind. Maybe someone else recalls it

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
you know... it just came to me that, maybe you don't have to actually levitate the stones

like the tr-3b is supposed to cancel 85% of its weight, perhaps sonicly you could make the stone very lite

i know thats like a duh! thought lol but,

and with a little change in gravity theory makes it sound hopefull, like what if gravity was really ripples in space caused by movement..

instead of being caused by mass

with that, at a certain resonance, the object should create its own ripples

but i digress lol

[edit on 28-7-2009 by hisshadow]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

There was a great thread here about someone working on breaking that code... it was well done bu I cannot find it right now. Search brought up other small threads, mostly debunkers, but the one I saw was an in depth study of the clues left behind. Maybe someone else recalls it

I guess you mean this thread?
You Will Be Seeing Unusual Accomplishment

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Yup
Hard to find in search with a title like that

Thanks

and with a little change in gravity theory makes it sound hopefull, like what if gravity was really ripples in space caused by movement..

Those would be called gravity waves... something beings studied by Gravwave LLC, with Buzz Aldrin as senior science consultant and partner

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
The images also remind me of the idea of ancient egyptian artwork like the "Dendera lightbulb". Remember these images? (sorry if already posted).

There is one thing that I like to show the skeptics who say..."No way is this a 'light bulb' :

Well one way to test that is to make one....

On the basis of this picture...

...engineer W. Garn constructed a working device which indeed gave some light. In the book of Krassa/Habeck we find he following sketch and description:

Zeichnung Garn-Birne

"If we evacuate a glass bulb with two metal parts reaching into it (B), (C), we can see a discharge at much lower levels, depending on the size of the glass balloon (D). At a pressure of about 40 t (tonnes) (40 mm of mercury) a snakelike light filament meanders from one metal part to the other (E). If we evacuate further, the light filament grows wider until it fills the whole glass balloon. This is exactly what we see in on the pictures in the subterranean chambers of the Hathor sanctuary."

Source: Krassa/Habeck; Das Licht der Pharaonen, Herbig 1992, p. 239

REAL PLAYER video clip

Originally posted by BlasteR the "Dendera lightbulb".

Now what does that Dendera lightbulb remind us of?

A Crookes Tube

Crookes tube

A Crookes tube is an early experimental electrical discharge tube, invented by British physicist William Crookes[1] and others around 1869-1875,[2] in which cathode rays, that is electrons, were discovered.[3]

An evolution of the Geissler tube, it consists of a partially (but not completely) evacuated glass cylinder of various shapes, with two metal electrodes at either end. When a high voltage is applied between the electrodes, electrons travel in straight lines from the cathode to the anode. It was used by Crookes, Johann Hittorf, Juliusz Plücker, Eugen Goldstein, Heinrich Hertz, Philipp Lenard and others to discover the properties of cathode rays, culminating in J. J. Thomson's 1897 identification of cathode rays as negatively-charged particles, which were later named electrons. Crookes tubes are now used only for demonstrating cathode rays.

Wilhelm Röntgen discovered x-rays with the Crookes tube in 1895. The term is also used for the first generation, cold cathode x-ray tubes,[4] which evolved from the experimental Crookes tubes and were used until about 1920.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is one more significant point..

Plasma was first identified in a Crookes tube, and so described by Sir William Crookes in 1879 (he called it "radiant matter").[1] The nature of the Crookes tube "cathode ray" matter was subsequently identified by British physicist Sir J.J. Thomson in 1897,[2] and dubbed "plasma" by Irving Langmuir in 1928,[3] perhaps because it reminded him of a blood plasma.[4] Langmuir wrote:

Except near the electrodes, where there are sheaths containing very few electrons, the ionized gas contains ions and electrons in about equal numbers so that the resultant space charge is very small. We shall use the name plasma to describe this region containing balanced charges of ions and electrons.[3]

Wikipedia

So the Egyptian 'light bulb' is really a plasma generating x-ray device

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have read Robert Temple's book "The Sirius Mystery" and he does a lot of research about the ancient Egyptians knowing about the white and red dwarf revolving around Sirius. That was before astronomers detected a red dwarf revolving around Sirius (known as Sirius C). Many astronomers now state a red dwarf would be an ideal place for a planetary system to develop life.

Your research into this matter of the pyramids being used as communication beacons is fascinating. I am one to think the ancients did have contact with alien races, and may have lost it when the comets hit over 12,000 years ago. The aliens may have tried to help jump-start the civilizations again, and put in clues as to their visit.

This is a highly enjoyable thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yes... because the story has value. I am sorry you do not understand that, but judging by most of the posts in this thread I would say that the majority are getting something of value. Last I checked ATS was still the top board on the net to explore speculative and alternative concepts. I know I have already gotten way more response than I expected

The problem is that even if the ideas being discussed are valid, the nature of the videos detracts from them and makes them easier to dismiss out of hand.

The red flags for me were:

The guy saying the pyramids are visible from the moon.
The 'experts' were clearly actors performing from a script; normal people just don't talk like that and like someone else pointed out, they were never introduced.
The way the 'parents' who were abducted in the film just happened to be the only two people who were shot in lingering close up.
The Sci-Fi channel logo

Not trolling, just my two cents

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
The problem is that even if the ideas being discussed are valid, the nature of the videos detracts from them and makes them easier to dismiss out of hand.

Only to those that already dismiss it from the start.. and most of those don't watch past the first episode as admitted

The red flags for me were:
The guy saying the pyramids are visible from the moon.

"Thirty times larger than the Empire State Building, the Pyramid's features are so large they can be seen from the Moon..."
home.flash.net...

"And whilst the Great Wall of China is supposedly the only man-made structure visible from the Moon, the Pyramids must surely be the most celebrated and recognisable group of monuments on this planet."
www.travelafricamag.com...

There are many references to whether or not you can see the Pyramids from the moon...

The 'experts' were clearly actors performing from a script; normal people just don't talk like that and like someone else pointed out, they were never introduced.

As has been pointed out several time in the thread names and faces were changed. Says so in the disclaimer at the beginning of the full video on google, both linked to and posted in black and white

The way the 'parents' who were abducted in the film just happened to be the only two people who were shot in lingering close up.
The Sci-Fi channel logo

Re-enactment...for dramatic effect... I don't see a problem with that

Not trolling, just my two cents

Perhaps... but this is the last time I will reiterate this to someone not reading the thread

If you read the thread you will find many that correlate the info in the story with other facts. We are not selling anything here... merely discussing an interesting story and possible connections

But thanks for your contribution
Appreciate the bump

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join