It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change: Obama Signs Statement, allows him to Ignore US Laws

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by FreezeM

Just wondering... what promises has he actually kept?

IRM

Well..........he declared the whole month of June GLBT month, and invited a bunch of well to do gay families to the White House. Does that count?

OH no, wait a minute.....that was supposed to be repealing the *don't ask, don't tell* policy regarding gays in the military........

OK. None...........broke every promise so far.

Anyone hold out much hope for future promise keeping?

OH GOSH. Wait a minute! Give the guy SOME credit. He has kept PLENTY of promises so far. It's just that we, the common people didn't HEAR those promises, but I bet TPTB are pretty happy how things are going. YEP!!!!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by sezsue]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

You could actually check PolitiFact.com The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises

You can see what campaign promises he has kept, what he hasn't and what he is IGNORING. (which is the vast majority of his promises)

Here's a list of what campaign promises Obama has ACTUALLY broken

www.politifact.com...

[edit on 7/25/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Please, captain obama! Allow me to be your red carpet as you carry Amerika into the bright and shining light of the new world!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57fc60d0a3f4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Despite the amount of hype and media coverage Obama got (partially for being the first black president), I don't feel he's done anything anybody with half a mind could have done. I mean, taking the role of president, you're more or less accepting to take control and lead (arguably?) the world's most powerful country, yet what do you have to show for it thus far?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Obama is just going to get worse and worse. He and all future presidents pretty much know they can get away with ANYTHING and we'll all just complain a lot and congress will pass any legislation regardless of public will.

He just going to continue giving us the middle finger, just like Bush did. We aren't even trying to investigate Bush's decisions that were possibly illegal. Why would Obama or any future president even fret about getting "in trouble" for doing certain things we all find appalling? We all just shake our fingers at them, get really angry, and then go back to bickering with each other.

Just wait...it's going to get a whole lot worse. He's only been around for 6 mths. so he's still just walking on egg shells when it comes to public "trust". Soon he'll just do whatever he wants.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
And so, my friends, it begins.

Obama is following the same path HItler walked.

THey both promised Change.

I truly hope I'm wrong but remember, Hitler was elected into office too.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join