It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. President, we have a problem

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

i did not call his mother a whore,what I said was less than chaste!
1: innocent of unlawful sexual intercourse2: celibate3: pure in thought and act : modest4 a: severely simple in design or execution : austere b: clean, spotless
here is a quick summery of the obama family shrub; blogs.abcnews.com... ...and here is a little about his bio dad; www.freerepublic.com... or maybe this one; sweetness-light.com... feel free to use my links for resaearch that way I can get an assist on denying ignorance
...........edit to add; I don't blame the child I blame the people who raised him. He like all of us is a product of his environment and upbringing,and we can't even be sure of #1 who he is #2 who raised him #3 if what he tells us is the truth I believe it is not! It would just be nice to know who's running my country....@nd edit ; I don't believe this issue is a big deal it just goes to his propensity to fabricate the truth when he feels like it!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
He should just stick to his teleprompters, stick to what his handlers tell him to say. It seems whenever he speaks for himself, candidly, he misspeaks. Telling, that.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

He didn't misspeak. People have a tendency to put words in his mouth.

He went from watching a Pacific splashdown recovery in Hawaii to witnessing the Apollo mission recovery from Indonesia in one short "news" story that made assumptions based mainly on the "reporter's" biased opinion rather than facts of what was said.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Prove that the person making the statement is uncorruptible...

So I offer proof to OP's request (and you offer none) and now The Hawaiian politician is corrupt and you demand more? Seriously mam, you're joking right?

...then I'll give you a star.

There is no sunlight to illuminate the star in the place where I kindly suggest you place it.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

Thanks again. But I didnt say he is corrupt. What I did say is that it is not 100% credible because people CAN BE corrupt(ed). Who is to say who is credible? Officials are notorious for corruption. Not so far a stretch afterall.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have been getting way to wrapped up into this political stuff and it has started to seriously affect my health with uclers and other problems and I am only 30 and stuff like this just makes it worse. No matter how hard I try and educate people on our countries predicament they do not want to look at the evidence or facts, they can only attack. This is a clear sign of brainwashing and If you have time I would urge you to read the book 'Propoganda' put out by the CIA in 1960's. The more I educate myself on the issues the more it tears me up inside. The public has been brainwashed and divided purposely to usher in evil and attack the American people. I am not a bible beater but I do believe and if this is not the rise of the Anti Christ then I do not know what it is.

It seems most in the 912 project feel this is a voting issue when clearly we have congress, senators and a whitehouse that have committed the serious crimes of treason, violation of logan act along with violating their oath of office. Government officials refuse to stand up, Military leaders refuse to stand up, Conservatives leaders refuse to standup (what does that tell you when hannity, beck, oreilly and the others choose to cherry pick issues off of the top because they're afraid to lose their jobs) Local law enforcement is attacking its own citizens and the voice of the people are being ignored by the most despicable government and media organizations I have ever seen in my life.

These people should be arrested, not voted out. These people should be tried for treason, not voted out. Their should be criminal probes all over the place but they're pitting the government employees against the people. Not to mention the crimes the main stream media have committed in brainwashing public, treason and yes, even your own glenn beck has sold his soul to the devil. He is stealing every last penny from the 912 people with his books and shows knowing full well what is being planned and prepared. Mr. Beck and our government officials have sold their souls to the devil for money instead of doing whats right or moral.

You're seeing an agenda play out before your eyes starting from the kennedy assassination to 911 to bring a systematic end to the United States as we know it to satisfy the powers that be and to help usher in a dictatorship in America. Obama truly believes he is going to be the last president of the United States and he is going to reign King over this country.

If the average citizens can not wake up and research the facts, statements and warnings past leaders have provided us then I am at a loss for words; our food is being poisoned, 911 was a false flag terror event, Obama is ineligible to hold office. Not to mention the Jane Burgermeister law suit against the WHO, UN and the Obama administration for creating a man made virus from the 1918 flu epidemic. Yes, the swine flu is a man made bio attack. The evidence is out if you choose to look. Every single 912 group has been infiltrated by the government to provide disinformation on very important issues which is causing a riff inside.

The people in this fight choose not to inform themselves on the real issues. The voting issue is a distraction. They continue to watch TV and become even more entrenched and brainwashed into the current system. Until # hits the fan I am going to worry about protecting myself, my family and those I love.

I will pray for you and your group to wake up before it's to late.

If there is one piece of advise or solutions that I can provide it will be this: A massive citizens arrest must be organized all across the country on government, media and corporate officials that have violated the crimes of treason, logan act or violated their oath of office. The evidence is all over the place. They must held accountable for their crimes, this is a rule of law and when government and other officials can not be held accountable you're looking at a very, very dark day.

I can tell you right now, when you start to see the confiscation of guns or forced vaccines you will be witnessing the start of the American holocaust.

Cheers.

EJP

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceofspades314
The fact is that there were many Apollo landings. He probably got the Apollo 11 landing confused with another landing. Our memories from 35 years ago aren't going to be clear, this really isn't good evidence of a conspiracy at all. The most logical answer is that he was recalling another Apollo landing.

The most logical answer is that he is a lying SOB - as he has proved time and time again.

I really don't care much for love Obama vs hate Obama - it's purely semantics - the whole politics of right and left is just like WWF - a show for the TV - and backstage they all have a beer together.

What annoys me personally - is that anyone gives him even a modicum of respect, when he is clearly a bent over, take it any which way they want it - NWO puppet.

EDIT: In response to the above poster - don't get ulcers man. Your country is fubar - nothing can change that now, but you do have a chance to fight - but you cannot do it alone. If they come for the person in the next house, or down the street - then you have to defend them - along with everyone else on your street and your neighborhood - if one of the houses on your street is taken - then you are all lost.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

Life has never been a cakewalk or easy. For good to exist there must be bad. For every negative a positive. It keeps it in balance.

The metaphorical war between good and evil is real. Again, it maintains the balance.

When you understand this and come to grips with the fact you are just viewing the real world without the blinders on, the ulcers and panic attacks will subside. The sky is blue, grass is green and good and evil coexist on this planet.

Accept what you can not change. Change what you can. Live your life the best you can. Don't be a part of the problem. It's all anyone can really do.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
Ultimately the whole charade might be a ploy to bring in some form of positive ID for the next generation.

yeah it would make a good argument for 'RFID chipping' everybody...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachfin

Originally posted by THX-1138
Ultimately the whole charade might be a ploy to bring in some form of positive ID for the next generation.

yeah it would make a good argument for 'RFID chipping' everybody...

If I may finish that statement:

yeah it would make a good argument for 'RFID chipping' everybody... at birth, by law.

That would render the citizenship question moot, wouldn't it?

Queue Orwellian music:

CITIZEN WATCHER CORP CODE 125:

RFID = Citizen

No RFID = free thinker or ideological objector -
ARREST WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE - FORCE AUTHORIZED

tee hee.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have a question that MAY help clear this us. Is there any way to find the coordinates or location of where the Apollo capsules fell in the time frame that was given from...forgive me if I got the number wrong...the time frame of 71-72? If even ONE fell down near Hawaii then it could just prove that this is a simple case of misinterpretation. Just a suggeston ^_^.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Questions:

Were there this many posts and outrage over why G.W. Bush sent us to war in Iraq under false pretenses and lies???... Where are the WMD's??... Who is responsible for the deaths of over 3000 brave American soldiers in the name of Bush/Cheney lies??

Instead we continue to debate meaningless trivia about Obama's birth country??... I'm not an Obama lover but I don't get this...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Since it certainly appears Obama was not born in the US then the next question would be, was he ever "naturalized" into US citizenship? Perhaps there is documentation to that effect? If not then Obama isn't even a part of this country. So not only do we have a person who is unconstitutionally filling that role but we have a foreigner doing the job?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
After reading through the posts, I (an Obama hater) must say this is nothing...

The only few things that need to happen are his health care reform to be shut down and no types of "tax" increases, and my steam will slowly go away.

I gave you a star for this post. We obviously disagree ideologically, but what a breath of fresh air to see an "Obama Hater" that cares about the issues and recognizes BS when they see it.

Bring on the issues....DENY IGNORANT BS.

Oh yeah...liking someone sure helps, but it seems that is all people care about nowadays.

Someone could be hiring a rocket scientist...and the average person would pick their best friend over someone who is actually qualified.

Regarding the economic situation, I do not know much about it to make real judgments, but it seems that "supposedly" we are recovering. Job wise it doesn't look like it, but that may take time, who knows.

The only difference between democrats and republicans is that one does to much, and the other does nothing. Sure, they both try to fix the problems, but they do nothing to prevent them.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
If you people had been so attentive to Bush, he wouldn't have been able to invade Iraq for no apparent reason.

That is like one of the best comment I've heard in ATS so far, star for you. Makes you wonder why that's the case, does it?

In regards to threads about Obama including this one, I found there are more nonsensical threads and comments about Obama than the ones which legitimately criticizing or questioning him. On the other hand regarding Bush, there are more threads and comments that legitimately criticizing him than the nonsensical ones (this of course is after the war, not at the beginning of his presidency). At least that's according to my personal view.

However, Obama's popularity is indeed declining especially since the talk about health care reform is heating up. Although this commonly happens, it's the typical "the honeymoon is definitely over" thingy.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm still hearing the same old bs. I'll say it again for the perceptionally impaired.

"HIS MOTHER IS AMERICAN, THIS MAKES HIM AMERICAN. EVEN IF HE WERE BORN IN KENYA HE WOULD STILL BE AMERICAN. HE WOULD HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP AS HIS MOTHER IS AMERICAN"

A Flower For YOU.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
This was his words:

I grew up in Hawaii, as many of you know, and I still recall sitting on my grandfather's shoulders when those capsules would land in the middle of the Pacific and they'd get brought back and we'd go out and we'd pretend like they could see us as we were waving at folks coming home

Obama moved back to Hawaii in 1971. The last Apollo mission was in December, 1972.

Hmm........ I don't even put my 9 year old son on my shoulders anymore, let alone my 11 1/2 year old son. His grandfather would have been around 54 in 1972. If he is trying to refer to the Apollo splashdowns, I would doubt he would be on his grandpa's shoulders.The only other Pacific splashdowns were Sigma 7 (1962) and Faith 7 (1963) and Gemini 3 (1965). Of those only Gemini 3 would be one he could have any recollection of witnessing them bringing the capsule back and he would have been about 3 1/2 years old, still pretty young to recollect it in any detail.

I am thinking he is embellishing being on his Grandpa's shoulders to make a good story for the Anniversary. He would have been in Hawaii for Apollo 15, 16 and 17, those are the ones he is probably talking about.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarlieQuinn
I have a question that MAY help clear this us. Is there any way to find the coordinates or location of where the Apollo capsules fell in the time frame that was given from...forgive me if I got the number wrong...the time frame of 71-72? If even ONE fell down near Hawaii then it could just prove that this is a simple case of misinterpretation. Just a suggeston ^_^.

Apollo 15 landed just north of the Hawaiian Islands, that would be the one I would think he is referring to.

Apollo 15 splashdown coordinates

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
it's just too badd my friends, that we have all been "duped" or "duked" or lied to! it's a shame that this had to happen! I know for a fact some of you work in government at the national and state level...that is why many refused the stimulus money...if you accept it then you must do what the obama lie orders...what happened to GM! Look at your taxes...mine doubled! that's right, when many rush to file in order to recieve that big return I paid plenty! and for what stimulus that is not working! only put money in the hands of the biggest mafia in the world, and it's all being done in plain sight! why do you think all the tax legislation passe on friday afternoons! what's next? obama going for a 3rd term? Nin-citizen presidents? it's sad, actually frightening to witness what has become of this country over last 50 years! only 50 years! And it's not over..."they" need more trillions! Is it true, does AMERICA only have a decade left befoe all chaos is let loose upon her? do you now regret voting for a community activist from the most corrupt city in the states? if you are under the age of 30 you haven't lived long enough to really grasp the severity of the situation! what type of unspeakable injustices do this so-called "people" have planned for the world? FEMA camps? HARP? fake meteors hitting the planet? I've noticed an increase in network and cinema movies regarding meteor strike and alien visitations, who knows? maybe we all being conditioned? thanks for having such a forum for us who worry about what type of world our children will inherit, I know it sounds cliche, but it's true! since becoming a new father naturally I tend to worry, not only for my child but for children everywhere! thanks for listening.....FK

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

Provide proof that WND is printing lies.

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

Discovery has revealed to WorldNetDaily.com that no witness verifies the truth of what the witnesses are reported by authors to have stated. Additionally, no document has been discovered that provides any verification that the statements written were true. Factual discovery in the litigation and response from Freedom of Information Act requests to law enforcement agencies confirm Clark Jones' assertion that his name has never been on law enforcement computers, that he has not been the subject of any criminal investigation nor has he interfered with any investigation as stated in the articles. Discovery has also revealed that the sources named in the publications have stated under oath that statements attributed to them in the articles were either not made by them, were misquoted by the authors, were misconstrued, or the statements were taken out of context.[58]

Source: www.worldnetdaily.com...

And now we have a problem: If WND is lying, and put it on their blog that they are.... is that a lie too?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by debunky]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join