It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 We Find A body In The Closet On The First Floor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Sounds more like urabn legend - story which starts out and gets repeated,
each time details get distorted and embellished until bears little relation
to reality or the truth......

I often wonder if this is what guys like you were saying to yourselves BEFORE the buildings were attacked. "their gonna crash a jet into the building"-urban legend......"their gonna totally destroy the twin towers"-urban legend.....etc, etc...

Now its... "they never could of got bombs in the building"- urban legend, "only the hijackers killed people that day"- urban legend, "of course a office fire brought down seven"- urban legend

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well, I've just watched the full interview, I've finally come to a conclusion, and I don't believe this guy.

Because.

1 - He says the body was burnt beyong recognition HERE at 31:30, which does not really make any sense wotsoever. Why not smouldering or on fire? How can a body in a closet burn beyond recognition in less than an hour and not be lit? He sorta makes out it was just a pile of ash on the floor.

2 - He shows a few tell tale signs of someone who is lying and changes the subject very quickly when the body was mentioned. As if it the pile of ash was the most traumatic part of the whole event.

And another thing is this guy seems to of disapeared off the face of the planet. Has he got something to hide? Or is it something else?

I think it might be case closed on this one. You decide.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There is so much of this sort of thing happening, from the beginning and up to and including now, God knows why, maybe some form of psyops, let`s look at some from the blatantly obvious to the better disguised....

CNN, Releasing flight manifests before anyone knew which terrorist cell were responsible, but had removed passengers with Arabic sounding names, there are well over 100 active terrorist organisations covering every possible nationality, theoretically meaning every single one of those passengers could have been a terrorist.

The video footage showing the nose of the plane piercing the opposite side.

B.B.C. Reporting the collapse of WTC7 20 minutes before it collapsed in graphic detail and exactly how it happened.

F.B.I. finding relative documents in impossible situations, including the Bin Laden tape.

Bush stating he saw the 1st plane hit a day before the 1st plane hit was shown on television.

Silverstein and the `Pull it` fiasco.

Government officials mistakingly saying Missile instead of Plane.

John Gross denying evidence of molten steel.

Jones and Thermite, come on why haven`t there been other tests done here from anyone?.

The video from the Pentagon released by the F.B.I had the date stamp 09/12/2001 on the bottom of it.

The flight recorders from the WTC that 2 Firemen stated the F.B.I had found but they deny any knowledge of.

Insider Trading and Put options.

Blatant video and audio editing.

War games and huge coincidences including London 7/7.

Sniffer dogs having a short holiday.

The weekend long power down just prior.

Bush`s brother being on the board of the security firm that ran WTC security.

Hani Hanjours piloting skills (lack of).

Moving of the Bin Laden family.

The 100k dollars transferred from Pakistan.

Cell phone calls in excess of 8000 feet.

C.I.A. Visiting Bin Laden in a Pakistani hospital whilst under going kidney dialysis.

That`s all I can think of atm, but i`m sure there`s loads more, the whole scenario is like the stereotypical serial killer, leaving enough clues and evidence to know who is doing it (or in this case that something is wrong), but not enough to prove it.

I cannot believe that these common mistakes amongst such an elaborate cover up were not done purposely, it does not add up.

[edit on 16/07/2009 by Seventh]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by deadoralive

Thanks for the link!
After watching the vid, I'm thinking that the body find might just be a trivial thing.. I mean anything could have happened for it to end up there ya know.
I don't think he made it up though, he does sound like he is waffling a bit about it but I would say that he probably has image (and many other terrible ones) etched into his head. He seems more shook up, and messed up from having to replay what he saw.

Not sure what happened to him, he did say his health wasn't as great as it was prior to being on the 'pile' so that could be one reason. Also, there is a possibility that he has not been around to do more interviews because he seemed adamant that the official story was bunk. He was pretty vocal about it, so maybe someone gave him a talking to if you catch my drift.

T-

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

A couple of good points there falla. Maybe the body was burnt beyong recognition by a thermite charge igniting in the persons face or something. And about the lying thing, well maybe he isn't, I was kinda hoping he'd realize that I'm calling him a lier and phone me, I sen't an email with my phone number and a link to this thread, so that if he wanted to set the record straight he can. It's only fair. Another thing I should mension is that I contacted an old work buddy of his and he said John Schroder wen't missing a while back, so I then E-mailed Dylan Avery, and he said pretty much the same thing.

Maybe he's just started a fresh life and wants to just put all of this behind him. Or maybe something a bit more sinister?

[I need to learn how to spell]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by QweeQwa

You can keep that info for yourself

It is a Conspiracy Website afterall

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadoralive
Firefighters found a body in a closet on the first floor... One might say if it was an inside job well how would it be posible to keep all those involved quiet about such a thing..

One answer to that is maybe the leaders organised a meeting of some sort inside the towers, all they would of had to do is tell them all that the plan is scheduled for the the next day, get them all together on one of the floors and then simply lock them all in!

We know that alot of people who worked there died that day but we don't know who they all worked for that's for sure.

Abit Strange wouldn't you say?

I wonder how many other body's were in there prior to the attacks?

I had never once seen this video before. Simply amazing. Just this alone should make people everywhere want to get to the bottom of 9/11. Although this is but a single body in a closet at the World Trade Center, it alone tells us there were far more.

Was he perhaps a security guard who wasn't supposed to be there, and needed to be eliminated while people did a few last minute preparations at the WTC prior to demolition?

Was it John Oneil?

Who was that dead man in the closet?

Someone knows the answer. Perhaps several people I'm sure. And they are probably still alive, having this secret to this day, along with all the others they carry about 911.

From all available evidence and testimony so far presented, I would say it appears this man likely died the night before, probably stumbling upon something he wasn't supposed to see. It isn't likely from the little I know he was killed that morning and stuffed into the closet. But then we don't have enough information. Perhaps he was the victim of those gunshots heard.

Apart from some miracle in all of this, we will likely never know.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
after all there years i have only heard of this tonight!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ResistNWO
we also found nano thermite

Who found nano thermite?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
after all there years i have only heard of this tonight!

Yeah.
Me too. Alot we never are told or hear about.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
i also only found out there was a hurricane on the 10th how was it so clear on the 11th? www.abc.net.au... upload.wikimedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(2001)
edit on 29-10-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join