It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 We Find A body In The Closet On The First Floor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Firefighters found a body in a closet on the first floor... One might say if it was an inside job well how would it be posible to keep all those involved quiet about such a thing..

One answer to that is maybe the leaders organised a meeting of some sort inside the towers, all they would of had to do is tell them all that the plan is scheduled for the the next day, get them all together on one of the floors and then simply lock them all in!

We know that alot of people who worked there died that day but we don't know who they all worked for that's for sure.

Abit Strange wouldn't you say?

I wonder how many other body's were in there prior to the attacks?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by deadoralive

Now I dont believe in 911 conspiracy stuff, but I must say that is a very good theory. S & F for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
That is the first time I have heard about that.

Who was the guy on the video?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
we also found nano thermite

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I know he's from the New York City Fire Department, I saw him a while back on a documentary with a few of crew, Ill try to find out his name, but no promises.

(off the subject now but don't you think you avitar's just a little bit big, I can't believe Im nearly on page two already :lol
(thanks man looks much better

[edit on 23-7-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

In the you tube video I thought he said first floor, turns out he said third floor.

New York Firefighter John Schroder Finds a Dead Body in a Closet on the Third Floor of the North Tower, Moments Before It Collapses.

stevenwarran.blogspot.com...

[edit on 22-7-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yes, I know about the avatar. I need to watch the videos. It didn't work with the dimensions given.

On topic. I noted the third floor mention. I do want to check the man out though. Can't figure how this has information has escaped attention.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

POLICE OFFICER D. VASQUEZ
In the vicinity of the trade center: "All of a sudden we saw the top of the W.T.C. cave in and start to collapse. I heard five to six bangs, gunshots. I knew they were gunshots and they were coming from the direction of the West Side Highway. Half the crowd was running east and the other half was running west away from the gunfire. I was pinned against a fence and people were getting stepped on. I pushed through the people. I didn't see any fellow officers. People looked at me with panic faces, saying, `Which way should we go?' I thought we were under attack on land now. I thought I was going to die. I didn't know what was happening at the W.T.C. site, but I couldn't direct the people in that direction. Gunshots or a collapsing building. What a choice. I figured, well, they can't shoot all of us. So I directed, more like screamed, for everyone to head to the West Side highway."

So if this police officer is correct about hearing gunshots, who were the gunmen? I wonder if theres any link between them and the body found in the north tower. The only people seen to be carrying guns at the time was the authorities that were protecting the tonnes of gold that was vaporized in the basement.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Interesting indeed. Other than this interview, I haven't found any mention of it on the net either, which so far, means this fellow is the only source of this claim.

If he does indeed have the right of it, and is not telling a tall tale, it raises some questions. Since the plane had hit over 70 stories above only moments prior, it is highly unlikely that the body came from that (and the fact it was in a closet). Unless, of course, the individual found was hiding in the closet at the time of the impact for some reason (like hiding there to use drugs or whatever) and the impact jarred something heavy loose from a shelf that fell on him and killed him.

Anyone know this gentleman's name (the fire fighter) to maybe look in further?

If someone murdered the body in the closet, stuffing it in a closet on the third floor of the WTC is a pretty weird spot to dump a corpse, unless someone had knowledge that anywhere in the WTC was the best place to dump bodies, on that day.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
If someone murdered the body in the closet, stuffing it in a closet on the third floor of the WTC is a pretty weird spot to dump a corpse, unless someone had knowledge that anywhere in the WTC was the best place to dump bodies, on that day.

That there is some very good use of your grey matter mate.

Great theory.

I have seen this guy before, but a body in the closet? First I've heard of it. Very interesting.

More digging required!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They were digging out after the collapse and they found a body. Is he one of the men that was in the stairwell that survived? I know that there was a small pcoket of Firefighters who did survive the collapse? Does not sound strange. I mean, if a building collapses someone would find it and if in a closet in pretty good condition.

However, What I thought was a good statement was the fact that they bounced around like pinballs when a plane hit the other tower.

Now, if he was in the first tower and then felt the second tower hit that would mean he was in the first tower AFTER the second collapsed but he does not mention any of that. Either this guy is lying or they edited it very very poorly to mix his words improperly. Did anyone else notice that?

Remember, there was also an early report of RPG fire in Midtown and at WTC.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

How I understood it, he and his fellow firefighters were coming down after the second plane hit, opened up a door that turned out to be a closet, and there was a body inside. Before the collapse, and 50 floors from the real action.

Am I wrong guys?

Will watch again to check.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I do not recall his name, but you can find the entire interview by checking out the last "Loose Change" documentary. That is where this interview had come from. I also think (if I recall correctly) that the interview is in "Fabled Enemies" as well. I do recall very clearly however that the interview was being conducted by Luke Rudowski and if watched in it's entirety is very eye opening and alarming on many levels.

Of course, if you ask anyone who believes the Official Story of 9/11 this man who was there (very well documented) is just a liar, mistaken, or a disinfo agent
Sadly, there are many other first responders just like him with similar stories of the things they witnessed on that day, yet no one hears about them. At some point one must ask himself, who are you going to believe? A man dying from his health problems associated with the events of that day, or the government?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Who Killed John O'Neill?

edition.cnn.com...

[edit on 27-7-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sounds more like urabn legend - story which starts out and gets repeated,
each time details get distorted and embellished until bears little relation
to reality or the truth......

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Sounds more like urabn legend - story which starts out and gets repeated,
each time details get distorted and embellished until bears little relation
to reality or the truth......

True. I think Im just gonna leave all the 9/11 stuff behind me and just accept the fact we'll never know the real truth.

That's about as much closure we'll ever have on the matter. Sadly.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Unfortunately thats only because we were handed a joke that was suppose to be an investigation, and for some odd reason most of the things that would clear up all the answers are for some reason not being released and avoided when questioned. I mean for a government that has nothing to hide, they sure have a lot to hide.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prepare4it777

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I busted out laughing. VN indead

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hrrmmmm.. weird. Two things come to mind:
Maybe the individual thought the closet was a safe place to go, got freaked out from everything and died from a heart attack or something, debris... but he dosen't mention any trauma.

Or it is something more sinister?

Take this for example: CIA in WTC 1... who would'a knew it?

Is that -- we were on the 23rd Floor. There were guys in suits up there on the 23rd Floor. Guys were telling me there were -- the CIA's got offices on the 23rd Floor. I don't know who, but it could have been building super.

Peter Fallucca Fireman FDNY interview Pg. 10
(emphasis mine)

Now I have heard of a 23rd floor 'bunker' at WTC 7, but that above is from a firefighter in One World Trade.

Back to the OP,
You guys might want to take a browse through these transcripts sometime, there are a ton of firsthand accounts... So far none by the guy in the video
(whom I also believe to be is Jon Schroder) but there might be some corroborative there if we can do some digging)

Oh, just make sure your browser is set up for viewing PDF's

Off to do some reading research,
T-

[edit for link check]

[edit on 09/7/28 by telemetry]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join