It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Technology - They may know everything about you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying that I havent seen anything that has convinced me that the Earth is being visited by aliens from other parts of the universe, but that didnt keep me from trying to imagine how they might function if they were here.

First off, we must assume if they are here they are more technologically, spiritually, and/or physically advanced than humans.

So lets just stick to the idea that they are more technologically advanced. Lets begin by looking at where are own technology is headed to get an idea of where theirs might already be.

1. We continually minituarize everything electronic.
2. Our governments and scientists use technology to gain intelligence about humans and other species both of this earth and other planets.
3. We are developing nano devices.
4. We sometimes create things to fit into nature. For instance, the little spy contraptions that look like dragon flies.
5. Computing power doubles every few years while getting smaller per amount of processing power at the same time.
6. Stringing multiple powerful computers together creates the ability to process huge amounts of data very rapidly.

So this got me to thinking that if I were an alien species visiting earth and my missions was to gain as much info as possible about the inhabitants of earth how would I do it.

Well I would create the smallest devices possible, preferably smaller than the human eye could detect. I would make these devices have many funtions which could be turned on and off as needed with things like:
1. A camera
2. A way to monitor the air for different chemicals
3. A way to detect electro-magnetic waves so that I could pick up different forms of communication
4. A way to pick up sound so I could hear what people say.
5. A way to monitor bodily functions
6. A way to test for whatever fluids this device may find itself in etc.
7. A way to tie into the nervous system and monitor body communications and thoughts.
ETC...
8. A way to communicate all of this info back to a central computer.

Then with these very tiny yet powerful devices I would drop them all over the earth. Some would land on the ground, or in/on plants, or in the water, or be breathed in by different life forms on earth. Once in the body they would be so small as to be able to flow through the body, some of them with the ability to latch on in certain key areas of the body.

Then I would transfer all the info I gathered back to a central super computer that could store and filter the data and return back to me the results that I told it that were important. Think Echelon but it can monitor everything not just communications!

With this kind of tech they could know everything about every entity on Earth, including you and I, without ever touching the ground. This is kind of terrifying if you think about it. They could know every thought we have ever had or what we are thinking at the moment, as well as how our body is functioning and how it reacts to certain stresses.

If they arent benevolent, then think how they could use all of this info against us. They could easily blackmail any world leader.

Well I would love to know what you think and ways that you would improve this idea of mine. Thanks in advance for your input.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Looks like blueprints for the NWO

I think these gadgets will be in place very soon by governments to keep eyes on the masses.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Broonie

Maybe you are right. They say that the government has technology that is a good 20 to 30 years ahead of what the general public has, so maybe they are already there. I never thought of that. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There is also the possibility that any Aliens present on or near Earth are very advanced in space travel but not advanced in other areas that we take for granted.

Technology evolves according to the needs of those that create it, and some of the technological evolution is the result accidental discoveries, so even a parallel evolution on a different planet could have a different end if they had an accidental discovery that we had not or the other way around.

Also, when thinking about unknown species we should think of all possibilities, so they may even have some natural sense that makes them know what is happening here without being present, or they may be blind, so they would not need cameras.

It's an interesting subject, but too much based on imagination for my taste, my imagination is not good enough to keep up the pace.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for replying. I suppose you could be correct in thinking that we could have evolved down different techcological paths from aliens. From reading your post it seemed like you have a pretty good imagination too.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Not really, it's too limited, but I always try to see all points of view, I am sure someone with a better imagination could find many more points of view.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, your explanation would explain a lot of things in the Bible. For one, the concept of an All-Knowing, All-Seeing, Omnipresent Supreme Being comes to mind.

Also, scenarios in the Bible where Jesus Christ has this incredible ability to predict the future or know events that are about to happen before they occur - Was someone or something or "His Father" communicating this information to Jesus?

With the advances in nano-technology, I think that your scenario is plausible, but we wouldn't have the foggiest as to how it works just yet. It would also explain why most people never see alien life forms - Because these same alien life forms already know everything about us without ever even visiting the planet.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Haha, it's funny cause I started reading your post and I am like whats this nutjob talking about.

Then I got down to the part where you said "4. We sometimes create things to fit into nature. For instance, the little spy contraptions that look like dragon flies. "

The Vancouver Sun just had an article about japanese engineers that were rewriting the brains of insects like moths then attaching them to robots that the bug could then move around logically. Additionally, they said they were creating a bug that could fly around and could detect (1 grain of sand in an Olympic sized swimming pool of sand) explosives or drugs.

Im not gonna source it, if your interested in the idea just search for the article.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The simple fact that our cultures are usually based on material and monetary values, should be enough to keep us dumbed down for centuries. Add religion to protect certain knowledge as if sacred science. A visiting species might believe we aren't yet ready for certain knowledge and also keep us dumbed down....using religion. Are we there yet?

Other species that advance, most likely have evloved past these lower minded traits long ago. The other could also be a species that was hijacked. Not that the human race woud EVER do anything like that.

I think the super computer that keeps track of everyone and everything is supposedly an ET creation. They might not even need any hardware. Maybe we're part of that already. Remote Viewing has been suggested as being similar to the watchers or angels.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well now. This is going to make some of my most private moments in life feel a little awkward. THANKS

Good post btw.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Cool, thanks for posting. I have read where the CIA has created Dragon Fly looking robots with built in cameras and also where they are basically controlling the brains of live insects. Its pretty cool. Glad you thought I was a nutjob though. That makes me happy.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Thanks for posting. Yeah it is a little creepy when you think that maybe they could read all of our thoughts or know all of our most private moments. I am sure we have all thought or done a few things we wouldnt want others to know about.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
hi everyone,,,

huggs!!!

interesting concept,,,

you made a pretty good ruff draft!

makes one wonder how many gizmos' an advanced ET race could have,,,almost unlimited...

just imagine if we/humans can pull thru and somewhat get along better and clean up our act,,,what technology we will have say in just 2-5 hundred years,,,,

isnt there that theory that technology will be doubleing every 10 years eventually...
if that the case,,in 500 years we would I think we would 100x more advanced??

lets hope no killer astroids or massive killer volcanos erupting along the way .......

Im horrible at math and spelling so unlikly there wont be statues of me at educational or scientif institutes...lol
maybe in a comic book though....

a friend of mine here mentioned possibly some of the ET's that come here are basically ET students in school on a study...each year theres a new pupils(et's),,,
a safari...

I assume there(some) are probly 500-1000x more advanced than us...

we just got started here....we came a long ways in the last 100 years....
and theres still many of us on this planet who dont even own a flashlite...

i kinda wonder about on some say they have to be so spiritually to have all this high tech??
there are some if not many,, but thats just that certain breed/race of ET,,,there some who still who are not...

survival is embedded into alot of life forms so spititually can go in many directions then,,,,..smile.

the imagination of the human might be a major gift of very high intelligence though...

I think some ET's up there arent even really from a planet anymore,,they live on a mothership and blasted off 1000's of years ago and never went back and probly never will,,hives/familes so to say...

a lot of what you already mentioned is being worked on..

sorry for my imagination running wild!!
geewizz and silly me!

huggs everyone!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

Good imagination Amy. Thanks for posting. I do agree that we can develop much of this in less than a 100 years. So just think what they may have if it is true like some people say that they are a million years more advanced than us. That is mind boggling.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Good thread.........

How about this for technology:

A species so advanced they have learned how to map and manipulate the quantum spectrum---and decipher it to an intelligent sequence. So in this theory they could use some type of device to remotely observe ANYTHING ANYWHERE ANYTIME.........Yea, and actually that is not to far fetched by our current understanding of quantum mechanics. So forget your nano camera, they use SPACETIME as a universal camera. Not only can they see everything you HAVE done but everything you COULD do.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Awesome idea. That takes my line of thinking to a whole new level. Thanks for contributing. So they wouldnt even need to leave the house they could just tune in to us or gather all the info into a computer for storage and processing.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Quantum Mapping..........

Yup

It really is not that far fetched if you understand quantum mechanics even on a basic level. Of course this theoretical species would need a computer likely using a 'quantum processor' that functions with parallel processors in static and quarantined parallel realities (on an infinite level)...But that still is not that far out as far as what is truly possible with quantum applications.

Theoretically quantum mapping should allow the user to be able to accurately judge ALL possibly topological features of spacetime....down to the string frequency.

EDIT to add: In fact this technology could allow a species to control everything around them, all though this would be a little harder to acheive, rather than just passively mapping probability distributions in real time.

[edit on 7/22/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

thats amazing!!!

kinda like them tuning in a tv,,,

huggs!

top topics

join