It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Lou Dobbs Wonders if Obama Is Undocumented

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

I really can't believe people are still talking about this.

"Natural Born Citizen" is never defined in the Constitution. So it is up for interpretation. The simplest one being...you were born a citizen...end of story.

Or you can keep pulling out random OPINIONS from very very old documents on what a Natural Born Citizen means...until you find one that suits your cause.

Feel free...but you are wasting your time.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
"Natural Born Citizen" is never defined in the Constitution.

It does give some indications though. Plus you can also look to all the other documents and letter by our founding fathers to find out what they meant.

Did you even read the link? I doubt it.

So it is up for interpretation.

Not really.

The simplest one being...you were born a citizen...end of story.

You would not make such a ignorant statement if you had actually read the Constitution. It clearly distinquishes between citizen and natural born citizen.

or you can keep pulling out random OPINIONS from very very old documents on what a Natural Born Citizen means...until you find one that suits your cause.

Oh, good grief! Do us all a favor and keep your head in the sand okay.

Using your flawed logic, every definition of anything is just random OPINIONS because they all came from the past from very very old documents.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by argentus

I spend way too much time on here observing everyone. I'm the kind that draws conclusions after long observations into behavior, psychology, empathy and common sense. Conspiracies happen everyday. They have happened to me personally.

Above Top Secret is widely known and links are everywhere, that's how I found this forum. Those we may aptly name "the watchers" are watching. What floats to the top is another matter. For months now I've observed items on ATS being presented on MSN 2 or 3 days later as if it were breaking news. LOL

I don't think there is any doubt to the different Intelligence Agencies and Political Movements of the planet monitoring the Internet for developments in Public Perception and to also utilize it themselves to try to shape and mold Public Perception.

It has to be particuarlly unnerving to the Main Stream Media as so many of their reports can be picked apart and huge holes shown in them. Instead of a sole person having a libation after work talking to a few friends about politics and current events reaching hardly any audience at all, the Internet allows that message to be spread globally and encourages others all along the way to pick apart the News being reported and look for more facts and better answers themselves too.

You would think the Government and the Main Stream Media would recognize that now would be an ideal time to restore integrity to Government and Journalism but they seem willing to risk that for the sake of their agenda simply by hoping between the natural skeptics and dissinformation agents employed to either sew the seeds of confusion or bolster the Government's Propoganda line.

Ultimately they may be right if they can simply keep the citizenry focused on the argument regarding the facts to between the citizens.

I think what has them so spooked right now in regards to this issue with Obama's Birth Certificate is that the blowback is starting to effect the normal course of Politics as usual, when a Republican Congressman finds his Town Hall Meeting suddenly has been taken over by angry citizens whose loyalty to country and the rule of law is hard to question, just as their anger is hard to defuse.

This Republican Congressman now faces a very difficult proposition in having to determine if he sticks to the Government/Administration Line and Talking Points regarding the issue does he risk his own reelection.

That is far more critical than you think because the Powers that Be do an excellent job at prescreening and selecting the Democrat and Republican Primary Candidates in most districts and in most crucial districts. No matter who wins is always a win for them regardless of party or platform in that way...

However if people sour to the Democrats because of Obama, and sour to the Republicans because of their unwillingness to confront Obama and the Administration on key issues that will have droves of voters looking for independent party candidates that are much harder for the Powers that Be to pre-select and present as candidates because most independents are anti-established politics and corporations.

This is a very tricky situation for them, and one that seems like it still is going to get uglier.

Irresponsible reporting and commentary by the Media is just as likey to inflame some people's passions on this issue and cause them to be more vocal as a means of defending their own good names and credibility and repuations as it is to intimidate the more weak minded into giving up their questions and curriousity.

This issue is potentially a lot bigger than anyone is really speculating or wants too.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

If "keeping my head in the sand" means not looking like a fool trying to twist the definition of a phrase...I'll gladly do it.

You keep on wasting time with this...I'll keep using my flawed logic and live my life without worrying about a interpreted definition of a phrase that is no longer needed. Or do you think England is still going to try to send in royalty to take over?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Perfect pre-emptory strategy!!

Mark my words, the long-form will soon come out, and it will be doctored, but nobody will be able to say so, because that is exactly what we have been accused of ahead of time!!

The name-calling, and ridiculing is to try and make it go away. If that doesn't work, the fake document will come out, but it will be impossible to criticize the document after all this build up!

Good Play PTB!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
If "keeping my head in the sand" means not looking like a fool trying to twist the definition of a phrase

No, that is not what it means.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join