It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Lou Dobbs Wonders if Obama Is Undocumented

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There are three videos to watch/listen in the link below.

You can just hear the first video and then let it keep playing to watch, and listen to the second, and third part.

Anyway, enjoy them.

www.breitbart.tv...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This story is getting a lot of play on CNN today Rick Sanchez did a 10 minute piece on his show CNN VIDEO

Roland S. Martin CNN Political Commentator did an Oppinion piece on the issue too.

Roland Martin Commentary

Including some pretty choice and some what offensive words.

The nut jobs that continue to promote this story are wacky, right-wing radio and TV talk shows hosts and no-credibility bloggers. They have latched onto this story like bloodsucking leeches, and actually want us to believe this story has legs.

I have to say stereo typical comments like that from a Black Democrat certainly could rankle just about anyone with a curious and inquisitive mind and a real desire to know the real facts.

From the moment President Obama entered the race, he has had to endure the so-called flag-waving American patriots who think they are the arbiters of what's right for the country. What cracks me up is that in order to justify their loony beliefs, they say, "The president could just end this once and for all by producing the birth certificate.

Do you actually believe these wackos will stop there? They will then accuse the president of doctoring the document and ordering up the state of Hawaii and federal officials to create the birth certificate.

The next thing you know, one of those nut job right-wingers in Congress -- and yes, there are left-wing nut jobs as well -- will demand a federal investigation into the production of the birth certificate.

"

This is a typical excuse not to pursue the law. If we pursue the law people will want to pursue the law until the law has been exhausted...

Wow what a terrible crazy thing to do in a Constitutional Republic...pursue the laws?

Thankfully the Media Talking Heads know what's best for us just like Barack Obama and the rest of our unconstitutional government does.

They know there is a problem festering here, it could not get so much airplay if they weren't aware of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It is funny isn't it?

They front load their opinion pieces with inflammatory and defamatory verbiage; they deliver it with scorn and derision, and then - what I think is the coup de gras:

What cracks me up is that in order to justify their loony beliefs, they say, "The president could just end this once and for all by producing the birth certificate.

Do you actually believe these wackos will stop there? They will then accuse the president of doctoring the document and ordering up the state of Hawaii and federal officials to create the birth certificate.

Allow me to offer the correct response to the - obviously rthetorical - question:

Do you actually believe these wackos will stop there?

CORRECT ANSWER: TRY ME!

If the reason they put forth for not providing the truth is that we won't stop there... what the heck is keeping you from proving your point?

Sadly, these talking heads are actors, paid for how effectively they can reach the American psyche and influence their judgment. Why people still listen to them - believing that there is some for of critical thinking skills involved in what they are saying is beyond me. It's scripted and directed and produced for a purpose... truth and facts are not part of that purpose.

The purpose is again, obviously, to cast any who inquire or address the matter in a bad light, thus discouraging inquiry and soon, I wager, calling into question not only their intelligence, and sanity, but their patriotism as well.

Secrets are the worst things our country has to endure..., politicians CREATE secrets as a matter of practice. The two-headed one party "law of the land" for the last hundred years was launched from a platform FULL of secrets - like who is related to whom, and who owns what....

Oh well. I guess I should line up with all the other kooks who would like to know where the rocket science is in this issue.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow, why in the world did it take so long for the MSM to start covering this issue.

Looks like are starting to grow a pair, finally, but why didn't they bring this up during the campaign?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Didn't you see how many birth certificate threads were going on the most recent board the last few days? TPTB must have and now they are bringing it to the rest of the public.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The media and politicians have created this culture in this country where it is un-cool to do our duty as Americans and defend our constitution. They use oh-so-clever and original words like "nut job" and "wacko" to discourage anyone from holding them accountable for their actions.

But at the same time, it is our media and politicians who point the finger of blame at foreign media outlets and politicians for world events, allege conspiracies, and cast a cloud of paranoia - usually about terrorism - upon every action taken or event that occurs in a country that has not bent over for the West.

Our "leaders" allege election fraud in Iran, but any questioning of elections in this country is just a paranoid delusion. These people want everyone to believe that no crime is ever committed by leadership in the United States. They want to be worshiped as Gods and the best our society has to offer.

For those of you who have forgotten, Barack Obama works for us. It is not the other way around. When documentation stating that he is eligible to be President of the United States is requested, it must be provided, otherwise he must be removed. It's the same as if you apply for a job and don't provide proof that you can legally be employed in this country - you wouldn't get the job.

Name calling doesn't add merit to an argument. The only thing that will silence this is the release of an authentic birth certificate. If it can be provided, do it and end this drama. But if it can't, well, in this case, absence of proof is proof and Barack Obama needs to be removed.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Wow, why in the world did it take so long for the MSM to start covering this issue.

Looks like are starting to grow a pair, finally, but why didn't they bring this up during the campaign?

The MSM isn't actually growing a pair, the pieces the MSM pretty much are rediculing and calling into question anyone's sanity and motives for questioning Obama's Birth Certificate.

Not exactly what I would call unbiased reporting!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by Alxandro

The MSM isn't actually growing a pair, the pieces the MSM pretty much are rediculing and calling into question anyone's sanity and motives for questioning Obama's Birth Certificate.

Not exactly what I would call unbiased reporting!

Exactly. The MSM media did not cover this story up to this point because they wanted it to go away. Basically the belief is that if the MSM is not covering a story it is not happening. They are covering it now because they realize that it is not going away thanks to the internet and sites like ATS that support freedom of speech and expressing opinion. The MSM is still trying to figure out a way to control the internet. So now they will cover the story by ridiculing and discrediting anyone that want to see the birth certificate and finally know what the truth is.

Supporters will be called wackos, nut jobs, neocons, and even racists.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Well as my dearly departed maternal grandmother was oft fond of saying "The whole world is queer except me and thee and sometimes I wonder about thee" (Queer being Old English for strange/insane)

I suspect there in fact might be such a large portion of insane wackos and nut jobs that the first thing the Obama Universal Health Care will be used for is to get us all sedated!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
His birth certificate issue is really a moot point because technically Obama cannot be a natural born citizen due to Obama's father not being a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth.

Just because Obama might or might not have a Hawiian birth certificate is moot. Whether he has one or not does nothing to prove that he is a natural born citizen which is required by the Constitution.

Both parents must be citizens in order for Obama to be considered a natural born citizen. Obama's father had citizenship in either Kenya or in Britain at the time of his birth so Obama technically cannot be a natural born citizen hense Obama is illegally occupying the Presidency.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Roland has been so far up Obama's you know what since he first started campaigning. So it does not surprise be to hear these comments. He was just one of the "fair and balanced" political "experts" that CNN has provided for us.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

I don't think that is correct. One parent can have US citizenship and the child can be a natural born US citizen if born in he US ( Hawaii). Actually, when I think about it, neither parent needs to be American. The child just needs to be born on US soil.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Erasurehead

Well as my dearly departed maternal grandmother was oft fond of saying "The whole world is queer except me and thee and sometimes I wonder about thee" (Queer being Old English for strange/insane)

I suspect there in fact might be such a large portion of insane wackos and nut jobs that the first thing the Obama Universal Health Care will be used for is to get us all sedated!

I'm notifying you that I am borrowing your grandmother's quote for my signature line. Of course I'll give you the credit since she will probably never know. Unless she is an ATS member that is.

"The whole world is queer except me and thee and sometimes I wonder about thee" Quoted By Protoplasmic Traveler's Grandmother

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

While I wonder if this is hitting the media merely for ratings, I gotta say "It's about time!!!"

I don't think the issue will go away. It was raised prior to the election and quashed, unheard. It will keep happening and get a louder voice to the point where the question is asked during a press conference.

Moreover, I don't think the issue SHOULD go away. I think it hits to the very foundation of the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

She would get a kick out of that for sure, and if there is a heaven up there you can look down from, I bet she would be smiling ear to ear and her Irish eyes would be shining.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ah yes the media and the interactive-spectacle.
Americans must figure a way out of that rut.
This spectacle is ...what mass-culture wants. Commodities created by culture. Anarchy is just a cool t-shirt with a big A....We are participating in our own formation of becoming a commodity. Thinking what is portrayed as the new and cool, when in actuality, it is the same ole BS...The spin is always at work, covering masses like a cloak. Perhaps if these ill informed constituents would slowly fall away from the abyss of knowledge, could we actually form a movement that is the true essence of peaceful production to begin revolution.
Maybe these media types could fall away from this interactive spectacle, for they too, have fallen....Money? ....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
I don't think that is correct. One parent can have US citizenship and the child can be a natural born US citizen if born in he US ( Hawaii). Actually, when I think about it, neither parent needs to be American. The child just needs to be born on US soil.

I'm confident that I am correct.

Defining natural born citizen

Bingham had explained that to be born within the allegiance of the United States the parents, or more precisely, the father, must not owe allegiance to some other foreign sovereignty

This paragraph really hits home:

What better way to insure attachment to the country then to require the President to have inherited his American citizenship through his American father and not through a foreign father. Any child can be born anywhere in the country and removed by their father to be raised in his native country. The risks would be for the child to return in later life to reside in this country bringing with him foreign influences and intrigues, thus, making such a citizen indistinguishable from a naturalized citizen.

[edit on 7/22/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

How do you explain President Chester Arthur then?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I spend way too much time on here observing everyone. I'm the kind that draws conclusions after long observations into behavior, psychology, empathy and common sense. Conspiracies happen everyday. They have happened to me personally.

Above Top Secret is widely known and links are everywhere, that's how I found this forum. Those we may aptly name "the watchers" are watching. What floats to the top is another matter. For months now I've observed items on ATS being presented on MSN 2 or 3 days later as if it were breaking news. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici

How do you explain President Chester Arthur then?

What about him?
Did you read the link I provided? Probably not.

I am no expert on Chester Arthur but what is your point? Are you talking about his father being born in Ireland? If so, I don't think it matters because I believe his father became a legal U.S. citizen and his mother was definitely a U.S. citizen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join