It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Souls and religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
We can kill bugs and all here on earth......we are aliens here, true, yet so are mexicans crossing the border! We are discussing not interplanetary entities but that of an extraplanetary nature. If you believe and I belive they are here..........then we can both agree they aren't like us (as we kill the bugs here), and all they seem to do is anally prob us and give us bad dreams, lol.
Gotta admit, thats still a step ahead of us...............cause Ill kill a bug without thinking about it, they dont seem to wanna kill us. Also, if they are of a higher intellect..................then they will know that war begats war...........and pride is the downfall of every inheritant of it!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Your point being?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What a waste of 15 seconds. What exactly was the point to this post?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That there is no point, I just wanted to see how people would reply to this lol..................I did not get the answers I was looking for though.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
How in the world is your title at all related to your post???

Whats this about us being aliens and squashing bugs??

Seems to me like you need to sit back and collect all your thoughts
and put them in some sort of chronological order. Otherwise how
are we to know where you are going with this post?

Honestly it was a waste of my time replying on this thread, but at
least I thought i could give ya some critique that might be helpful
and lead you onto a clearer path to get the answers you were
looking for as you put it....

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
we are not bugs but animals

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If your christian you were made from dirt, well thats what the bible says anyways, however if this thread has to do with religion the biug were made from nothingness, which contradicts science where matter cannot be created nor destroyed, anyways, as I was saying if your thread has to do with religion as your topic claims i does, then im guessing its chrstianity, and technically the bugs would be the aliens, for we were made of this earth, from its dirt god made man, but bugs cam from nothing or space whatever...

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The only good bug is a dead bug!!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
The only good bug is a dead bug!!

Starred because we as animals that perish are not capable in the present life to move God; and that our meaningfulness is not established until we cross the barrier between life and death.. It is only then that we have been capable of having authority to say, "A worD"..

I like the thought behind the thread too..

Thank you.

Nop consequencE..

top topics

join