It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Going to Kill Us All

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I just got done watching this program on History Channel called "That's Impossible". Basically it was about weaponizing the weather. They covered HAARP, chemtrails, cloud seeding, and lightning. The thing about this is that they didn't debunk any of these things.

If you are thinking, "great another thread on all this", no this is not what this thread is about. This thread is about the fact that they are weaponizing the weather. If you haven't thought about that, really think about the implications long term.

When they are successful in achieving their goal, we will be living in a constant war. Except this war will not be with bombs and troops. It will be fought with weather. Hurricanes year around, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, etc.

That is assuming we even make it that far. While watching this program it all dawned on me. They are going to make us go extinct. As in the Human Species will be but a past and distant memory. Not because this is what they want, it is because they are messing with a force that has natural cause and effect that keeps things balanced.

Now this is what I thought. They are weaponizing the weather. All the developed countries are currently working on this. Except they deny, deny, deny. Basically, they aren't even telling the populations about any of this stuff. So the only logical conclusion is that they are committing suicide.

Call this a rant, extreme tin-foil hat stuff, whatever, but the truth is they are really trying to weaponize the weather. They are attempting to use our environment as weapon. Nobody can survive that.

I'll end this with the title of thread, The are going to kill us all.

Also for all interested persons, the show should air again later on tonight. I'm on the East Coast and it is airing at 2:00am. I have Direct TV, if other people are interested in watching the program.

Note to Mods: If this is in the wrong place please move.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm not going to lie. I've thought about this same exact thing, after seeing some disasters around the world, plus in the sequence and location. But it could be nature, and not the governments. I just thought to myself, its like almost the perfect war. You don't have to worry about morale, just label the event as a catastrophe. I guess, if this thing is going on, the less populated places will be safer.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

I'm not sure it is going on right now either, but they are definitely working to make it a reality.

The thing that really gets me is that, it has to be about the most idiotic idea to ever exist. The ecosystem of earth is so complex the wrong move could wipe us all out. In fact I see it happening in the future.

It's just crazy to even think weaponizing the weather is even a sane idea, but they are definitely trying to do it.

But you are exactly right. It is the perfect weapon. No evidence that any country did it. No proof no nothing. It's nuts.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Food for thought, I've heard it speculated that Japan is some what being "held hostage" by the US with the threat of sinking their island via HAARP caused earthquakes.

The most valid piece of evidence was the "northern lights" visible right before the large Chinese Quake. The northern lights show that was present in China has never happened before, yet it happened within a short time before a substantial earthquake. It's also the phenomenon that HAARP has the ability to create.

This theory also makes sense with China, I don't know else they would be buying billions in our worthless bonds.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

That is what I am talking about, not holding countries hostage, but the look at the cause and effect if they "sunk" Japan, or if they completely devastated China.

You just can't play with that kind of power and not have world wide consequences. What if something goes eschew and causes a supervolcano to erupt? We are all screwed.

We don't know what the hell is down at the bottom of the ocean, for all we know their could be a ring of supervolcanos.

One thing I do know for fact though, they are working diligently to weaponize the weather.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I understand your fears and they are normal. Maybe a different approach to this situation would help ease these fears. The way i do it, is to look at information, without being emotionally involved, meaning, staying objective. When we're subjective towards thoughts or event, we are not able to keep balance in our own conscience. The result may vary from one to another, but ultimately, we loose vital energy.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

I'm not scared, what ever is going to happen is going to happen. There really isn't anything I can do about.

I know the OP sounds emotional, but I'm not. The only emotion that really came to mind was the overwhelming stupidity in the quest to weaponize the weather.

You just can't play with that kind of power and not expect it to blow up in your face. Look at how many troops died when they started testing nuclear weapons. The scientist they have working on this stuff might be highly intelligent at what they do, but you have to have a few screws loose to think you can control the weather, let alone use it as a weapon.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by lagenese

I'm not scared, what ever is going to happen is going to happen. There really isn't anything I can do about.

Yep, I'm there with you.

So they are learning to control the weather. Why am I going to worry about that for, what good would that do? Sure I can get pissed off and rant and rave, but so what?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The stupidity of some humans is unreal. I agree on that. And all of this is part of the luciferian forces dominating the minds of some of them. These anti-human entities are hard at work against the rise of consciousness on this planet. As long as these manipulations will continue, we will witness some weird stuff going on.

*Note: this answer is on the occult side, don't believe a word of it. Just knowing from personal experience.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I understand what you are saying, I just thought I would add some fresh doom the board, and also maybe people will get the thought through their head that TPTB are not as smart as what people give them credit for.

I mean come on, you have to agree, weaponizing the weather is an incredibly stupid idea.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Of course it is stupid. I watched the movie The Day After Tomorrow.

Scientist do alot of things that are stupid just so they can say they did it. They have already made viruses so potent that if released would probably end all human life. They have made a bomb that can kill thousands of people at once and leave the land barren for years and years after word, while thousands more die from the side effects.

Whats the big deal about them weaponizing the weather?

Just one more way they can destroy us.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

It's a big deal because it furthers the idea along that the government needs to be as small as possible and we really need to change our way of thinking.

There is no reason for any of this stuff going on. No killer viri should be created just for the sake of being able to say we created.

It's about awareness, and responsibility and figuring out how to stop this stuff from happening. If we can survive.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Okay, we stop US scientist from creating these viruses and using the weather as a weapon.

Someone in some other country would do it.

I don't worry about it. Its going to happen one way or the other. If I die from having an egg hatch in my brain because of some weird virus then so be it.

If I die from a straw of hay being jammed through my forehead that was thrown by a man made tornado then so be it.

Science moves at such a fast pace that nobody thinks if they should do something. If they think about it then someone else will have already done it.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That is what gets me. We know all these things are going on and there's nothing we can do about it. And this doesn't suprise me pne bit. Our government seems to not look into the long term and notice the consequences

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hey fellers.
Um, it sure seems like tptb are really trying to do us in, eh?
Gad, I would have to say you all are just a tad paranoid!
Imagine that coming from me!

Really I dont know if haarp weapons or chemtrails are real,
but from the sheer stupidity we've seen from our nefarious leaders,
nothing would surprise me anymore.
They have already proven they could care less about us
and actually have poisoned us many times before.
(note my downwinder post in kings 9/11 thread)
Generally, I think some things are real, some are not, etc, etc.
Take care regardless. Thanks to you all and ATS!

AS far as intentionally trying to kill us?
I dunno, but I think they like our money too much to kill us all!

[edit on 21-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The world powers signed agreement back in 70s not control weather, I'm sure they have, there was talk they move that one hurricane down in Texas.
They were suppose of blasted that town in Tenn. with that Haarp thing by accident.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

It's not so much that they are creating it, because I agree that some other government is going to create it, but people need to know things like this. Also just because some other country makes it doesn't mean we should because there is no reason to develop things like that.

All this stuff is all classified top secret, and gives them a sense of control over us.

Honestly the whole, "not much I can do about it" attitude has to go. I'm accused of having it too. In fact I just stated it earlier in the thread, but we can't continue this line of thinking. Because they are just going to make the human race go extinct. And that is unacceptable.

Don't take this as me trying to play the more moral person here and my way is better, because I'm really not trying too, and that really isn't a very good thing to do.

My case is that, some major changes need to made. Dark times are coming ahead, economic wise and what not, and we will have a chance to change this path that we are on.

The one we are currently on is not good for anybody.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Well, no they are not intentionally trying to do us in. It will just be a consequence of opening Pandora's Box.

It has happened many time in the past they go and have this idea to do something and it ends up killing a bunch of people, because they "miscalculated".

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I'm not sure if these earthquakes and Katrina was weather control or what not, not sure I will take it that far.

But if they all signed an agreement to not control the weather then it would make sense why nobody is saying anything about other countries, because you wouldn't be able to prove they were unless you were doing it yourself.

I just know they are trying to weaponize the weather. Which is incredibly stupid. I state again, I don't know if any recent natural events are an effect of that, because I don't know.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You figure a way to stop scientist from exploring these types of routes then let me know.

As for now, I'm going to not worry about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join