It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Going to Kill Us All

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Thank you for the reply!
I wonder if its already happening?

I am sure we are unaware of things happening also.
What we dont know WILL hurt us?

The weather is weird enough without messing with it! Agreed!

I am guilty of complacency also and I respect your admittance of the same.
When we all get tired enough of it(the stupidness) something will change,
thats how it works.
Ironically it usually only takes one determined person with a vision.

Thank you for the thread and thoughts!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Well, the only answer I have is to turn the perpetrating country into glass, and if it is on our own soil then execute them, but I know that isn't the right approach, especially when that really will kill us all.

I don't have the answers. Myself, like you, are not going to worry about it at this second, just for the simple fact I'm more focused on the coming events and having to deal with all the stupidness that they have already caused.

Just when the time comes I know we all need to figure out away to stop the status quo. I just don't know how to do it though.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Thanks for you input too.

I don't know if it is already happening. Maybe, maybe not, who knows. And I am now a firm believer that what we don't now will hurt us.

Just like I said in my latest response I'm not too concerned about it right this moment. But when people are fed up and force change I think there should be a check list of what things we should try differently.

We definitely don't need to let the same BS that is happening now keep continuing.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

(summarised) Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
That is assuming we even make it that far. While watching this program it all dawned on me. They are going to make us go extinct. As in the Human Species will be but a past and distant memory. Not because this is what they want, it is because they are messing with a force that has natural cause and effect that keeps things balanced.

Now this is what I thought. They are weaponizing the weather. All the developed countries are currently working on this. Except they deny, deny, deny. Basically, they aren't even telling the populations about any of this stuff. So the only logical conclusion is that they are committing suicide.

Call this a rant, extreme tin-foil hat stuff, whatever, but the truth is they are really trying to weaponize the weather. They are attempting to use our environment as weapon. Nobody can survive that.

I'll end this with the title of thread, The are going to kill us all.

I can understand why the whole idea may seem alarming, it does to me as well, but you seem to be working yourself into a panic that I believe is ultimately unwarranted. I wouldn't call it 'extreme tin foil hat stuff', but it does seem rather similar to the kind of Armageddon-style "this will be the end of us" thinking that went on during the Cold War.

Lets assume that yes, they are indeed trying to weaponize the weather (perhaps they are, I'm hardly an expert in the area), why would you assume that this would be a greater threat to our existence than a world-wide nuclear war? It may be true (again, not an expert), if the environment were somehow under the influence of the governments of the world, this may lead to a great imbalance that could destabilize the weather in certain areas in the long term. But then, the H-bomb is hardly environmentally friendly and (if used in numbers) would probably have similarly devastating wide-spread and long-term effects.

I don't mean to say that "Well goodness, its hardly any more dangerous than your standard nuclear holocaust, lets all get back to playing WoW." What I mean is that, the powers of the world are hardly likely to all of a sudden turn on eachother the minute these things become available, thus bringing your apocalypse scenario into play. The robust nuclear arsenals of each would not become obsolete simply because the Chinese or Americans can conjure up hurricanes or something, and the deterrent that they provide would remain.

War is obviously one of the dominant themes of human history, and we certainly haven't seen the end of them anytime soon, so perhaps they may become part of the arsenal of the war-time cabinets of the future. But if they do, I believe that they will be used with the same kind of restraint that we see when nuclear weapons are dealt with, having only been used in war-time once since their conception.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by sorennn]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

worry not my brother, it will be in Gods hands before long.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sorennn

I'm not worried or panicked or anything like that. It could be way worse than nuclear war, because they will know who launched a nuclear weapon.

When it comes to weaponizing the weather you could send a tsunami double the height of the Eiffel Tower into say Japan or something. What if one of the side effects is making a super volcano erupt?

That is a big problem with this, is that nobody would know who is doing it. Once it starts it would be never ending. Stuff would just start happening with greater frequency until they do something wrong and we all end up extinct.

I'm not sure if it is happening now or not, that I don't know.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by sorennn

I'm not worried or panicked or anything like that. It could be way worse than nuclear war, because they will know who launched a nuclear weapon.

When it comes to weaponizing the weather you could send a tsunami double the height of the Eiffel Tower into say Japan or something. What if one of the side effects is making a super volcano erupt?

That is a big problem with this, is that nobody would know who is doing it. Once it starts it would be never ending. Stuff would just start happening with greater frequency until they do something wrong and we all end up extinct.

I'm not sure if it is happening now or not, that I don't know.

Of course they would be able to somehow know who's doing what. The technology to control the weather does not turn military organisations into undetectable god-like entities. The kind of mechanism required to perform the tasks that you're describing would undoubtedly be in someway detectable by the other nations of the world.

How do you know that they would even be able to do something of that magnitude even if they did control the weather? Moreover, they could probably perform similar offensives now with a nuke applied in the right way, perhaps not as large, but I really don't think what you're postulating (well, the enormity of what you're postulating) is even possible to begin with.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sorennn

If all the developed countries have mechanism's to control the weather, there is no way an investigation is going to discover what country did what.

You should really watch the show. It was talking about ELF(extremely low frequency) waves. They can cause earthquakes by upsetting the balance of the plates and fault lines. What's to say that they create an earthquake that causes a supervolvano to erupt.

The technology to control the weather allows them to do other things. It allows them to upset the ecosystem. You should really watch the show, it explains things better than I can.

There are lots of threads on here about HAARP too.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
hi everyone...

Im sure a couple other countries have this on the drawing board a well...

I guess it depends how powerfull the system is,,,???

i can see the military useing it soften the enemy up with basketball size hail and 150 mph winds for a few days....

one can only imagine whats else is being done or conjured up in the vaults of secrets by the militaries of the world,,,

personally,,,im glad our military has a few cards up their sleeves....

so im not to scared yet,,,, anyways,,,,,,lol....

huggs everyone,,,,

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

i can see the military useing it soften the enemy up with basketball size hail and 150 mph winds for a few days....

They were saying back in the Vietnam war they were seeding the clouds to make it ran to turn the enemies supply routes into mud to slow them down. Crazy stuff.

I'm glade our Military has it to a degree, just to protect us from other countries.

One thing I have failed to mention though is that on the flip side there are some good things that can happen with this technology too. Like causing it to rain in drought stricken area's and stop hurricanes from hitting our shores.

It's just like everything else what is good is also bad. Kind of a really screwed up conundrum when you think about it.

No reason to be scared, we will all just think it was a natural disaster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join