It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Gah...
OK... why exactly does the government have to be gunning for us?

And why does 2012 have to be the evil year? Could it be that they just didn't go that far?

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by Shugo]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
errr no, it's because in 2012 we'll be entering a new 'Aeon' that's why.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It translates in the Mayan long date system as 13.0.0.0.0

But I hold to the theory that's why the dating process was stopped. The people responsible for the calendar had reached quite far into the future, What was considered in the ancient time an unknown number, 13.

So if 21 or 23 December 2012 were the end it would mess up someone's Christmas party. And there could be no John Titor, time traveller 1, who stated he returned from 2036.

G

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I mean, if you don't like it, don't read it.

There's some sections of this place I won't go to b/c I'm just not interested. If something comes up that I don't like, I either respond (if necessary) or press the ignore thingy so I'll never see anything written by that person again. No big deal.

Not everthing on the NWO is [crazy] either--they do have some basis in reality. Most dictators don't want to stop at just their country, no--they're meglomaniacs. Sonner or later, there will be a few meglos. thst get together to do the same thing. It's just a matter of time.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by jlc163]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I cannot help but wonder if in an alternate universe, on an alternate Earth, some people are waiting for the end which to them will be on the date that matches the 7th progression of the Fibonachi Series. 11-23-5813

In all seriousness though, why the mayan calander??

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
im sorry but im new here and ive never heard of new world order. is there a place i can go to to get a summary of it? thx

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'll tell you...

The NWO is a bunch of made up bull crap. It's nothing but, complete science fiction. New World Order, if it exsists, is not going to be a bad thing like everyone makes it out to be. There is not going to be implants, there is not going to be mind control it's gonna be, just like today... with nations united. That's it.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
there isn't mind control now? We still do subliminal messaging. Walmart is allowed to play over their speakers: "Don't Shoplift" at the barely audible range to their heart's content because it prevents shoplifting. I don't particularly mind, but there's more to this crap than you'd expect.
Does that mean we need to cower under rocks because the boogyman's going to get us? No, but in and amongst the b.s. is the truth. Go find it.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yeah, I know the truth, and it tells me that your full of crap. Sorry, but all this stuff is a bunch about NWO and mind-control is bull.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
I'll tell you...

The NWO is a bunch of made up bull crap. It's nothing but, complete science fiction. New World Order, if it exsists, is not going to be a bad thing like everyone makes it out to be. There is not going to be implants, there is not going to be mind control it's gonna be, just like today... with nations united. That's it.

Wow, there ARE sane people on this board!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
there isn't mind control now? We still do subliminal messaging. Walmart is allowed to play over their speakers: "Don't Shoplift" at the barely audible range to their heart's content because it prevents shoplifting.

What? I have never heard of this. Do you have a source I could read? There's no Walmart in my area, so I don't shop there.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Gee, they have people at each exit, with the item dectectors... hmmmm... I wonder why people don't shoplift again?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by egotesticle
im sorry but im new here and ive never heard of new world order. is there a place i can go to to get a summary of it? thx
Try this...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have some friends who would love to meet you.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The intro:
library.thinkquest.org...
A study:
www.ling.lu.se...
someone who's paranoid: it happens:
www.bluegoomba.com...
Dr. Wilson Bryan Key:
www-tech.mit.edu...
Subliminal Advertising:
20th Century Brainwashing and what's hidden in the Microsoft's logo by Dr. Lechnar
www.searchlores.org...
Doesnt state a law, just says it's not right:
www.fcc.gov...
Jails With Subliminal Messages: Not stating there is, but an advertisement for:
www.halfbakery.com...

And I bothered to send an email to the company, so if they're going to be honest, we'll know--will post what they send, NO MATTER WHAT they say.

I got that information form two different sources, both that think conspiracy theories are crock.
College professor of history: mentioned it as part of a case...
The other, my father doen't LIKE me being on this site because of the potential for unwarranted paranoia...he kept track of Militias b/c some of his friends were in them, and he wanted to know what dangers he'd put his family through by being associated...(doesn't see them anymore)--don't remember where he got it from...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
:shk: this is complete stupidity... I follow my own opinion... you are making this # happen because you support the fact it is real. IT DOES NOT EXIST!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
^ what's the point of coming on here and admonishing their beliefs? some people that i've known that see themselves "grounded" on reality, have never bothered to take that step out into the abyss. oh well, in this day and age where a grain of salt must be taken with everything, you may as well carry a damned salt shaker

new topics

top topics

join