It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is the lawless one!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

You have to be joking.

Hussein is not a common name for a President and we just removed a Hussein from power who was the King of Babylon.

Secondly, Obama's ties to Islam are well known. I'm not going to list them all here because it would be a waste of time.

Anyone who's intellectually honest knows Obama's ties to Islam are extensive. His administration even said his Muslim roots will allow him to speak to the Arab world.

This is not about Muslims, this is about Lucifer.

Again, I'm not trying to convice you to accept anything, I'm just telling you what I know.

He didn't say it was a common name for a president, he said it was a common name in parts of the world.

I'm intellectually honest, and I think that his religious beliefs don't matter all that much so long as he keeps them away from the politics. And it is my intellectual honesty that thinks calling someone Lucifer is extremely narrow minded and a cheap excuse to hate someone, and a cheap excuse to be afraid. Isn't there enough to be afraid of in this world at this moment without projecting the very essence of evil onto a person you don't even know?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

You have to be joking.

Hussein is not a common name for a President and we just removed a Hussein from power who was the King of Babylon.

Secondly, Obama's ties to Islam are well known. I'm not going to list them all here because it would be a waste of time.

Anyone who's intellectually honest knows Obama's ties to Islam are extensive. His administration even said his Muslim roots will allow him to speak to the Arab world.

Again, I'm not trying to convice you to accept anything, I'm just telling you what I know.

He didn't say it was a common name for a president, he said it was a common name in parts of the world.

I'm intellectually honest, and I think that his religious beliefs don't matter all that much so long as he keeps them away from the politics. And it is my intellectual honesty that thinks calling someone Lucifer is extremely narrow minded and a cheap excuse to hate someone, and a cheap excuse to be afraid. Isn't there enough to be afraid of in this world at this moment without projecting the very essence of evil onto a person you don't even know?

Who said I was afraid?

Nope, it's not narrow minded. I'm just telling you what I know and what I have experienced.

If you don't want to accept what I'm saying then that's your choice.

I'm just telling you what I know.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

OK, I'll ask again without the sarcasm:

what, exactly, do you propose we do about it? Why else bring it up otherwise?

Pray and accept the Lord Jesus Christ.

That's all you can do.

*sigh* Generic answer.

Me accepting your lord will do what, exactly? Get Obama impeached? Have a large rock fall on his head? Have the pitch fork he undoubtedly keeps under his desk be revealed? What?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You have to be joking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHAH alright. i call troll or something. this has to be a joke.

"You have to be joking.

Hussein is not a common name for a President"

HAHAHAHAHA you just brightened my day. but lets pretend you are being serious.

when did i ever say hussein was a common name for presidents? hmmm NOWHERE.

i said its common in some parts of the world. and besides... ITS. HIS. NAME! get over it. its such a childish d**n argument. its not much different from making fun of a person because their last name is Butt.

"This is not about Muslims, this is about Lucifer."

then why bring up his ties to islam? if "lucifer needs a president with ties to islam"

i dont see that. most of your lucifer argument doesnt really...flow to well.

"lucifer is the prince of bablyon
but america becomes babylon when lucifer enters obama"

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

You have to be joking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHAH alright. i call troll or something. this has to be a joke.

"You have to be joking.

Hussein is not a common name for a President"

HAHAHAHAHA you just brightened my day. but lets pretend you are being serious.

when did i ever say hussein was a common name for presidents? hmmm NOWHERE.

i said its common in some parts of the world. and besides... ITS. HIS. NAME! get over it. its such a childish d**n argument. its not much different from making fun of a person because their last name is Butt.

"This is not about Muslims, this is about Lucifer."

then why bring up his ties to islam? if "lucifer needs a president with ties to islam"

i dont see that. most of your lucifer argument doesnt really...flow to well.

"lucifer is the prince of bablyon
but america becomes babylon when lucifer enters obama"

I'm sorry, but your post doesn't make any sense.

I spelled it out for you and you make statements that don't make much sense.

I'm telling you what I know and what I experienced and I will spell it out one more time.

1. When we went to Iraq, I said we were giving the Prince of the kingdom of Babylon access to the United States.

Again, read my earlier post or read Daniel in the Bible.

2. Before I ever heard of Obama, I said Lucifer would need a President with ties to Islam and then we elected Obama.

3. Obama has the same name as the King of Babylon that we just removed from power.

Now, if you don't want to accept this that's fine but it's not going to change anything.

I'm not trying to get you or anyone else to accept anything. I'm just telling you what I know and what I experienced.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

OK, I'll ask again without the sarcasm:

what, exactly, do you propose we do about it? Why else bring it up otherwise?

Pray and accept the Lord Jesus Christ.

That's all you can do.

*sigh* Generic answer.

Me accepting your lord will do what, exactly? Get Obama impeached? Have a large rock fall on his head? Have the pitch fork he undoubtedly keeps under his desk be revealed? What?

It's not a generic answer, just the truth.

Look, if you don't want to accept Him or what I'm saying then that's your choice.

I'm not trying to get you to accept what I'm saying. I'm just saying what I know and what I experienced.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
In your words, "Lucifer would need a President with ties to Islam"

Why?

Different question (sort of) Do you feel that Islam is of the devil, from the devil, or just evil? What, specifically, is your beef with Islam?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

I'm sorry, but your post doesn't make any sense.

I spelled it out for you and you make statements that don't make much sense.

you didnt really, and mine actually do.

1. When we went to Iraq, I said we were giving the Prince of the kingdom of Babylon access to the United States.

i agree we went to iraq. and even if "gave the prince of babylon access to the us" how does that turn obama into lucifer

Again, read my earlier post or read Daniel in the Bible.
ill pass on that.

2. Before I ever heard of Obama, I said Lucifer would need a President with ties to Islam and then we elected Obama.

so...youre a prophet then?

3. Obama has the same name as the King of Babylon that we just removed from power.

yet again, reread my "its his name, get over it" statement. it is his name, a farily common one grow up.

ohhhh wait. now i see. i guess we should find everyone named george and arrest them before they enter politics.

Now, if you don't want to accept this that's fine but it's not going to change anything.

I'm not trying to get you or anyone else to accept anything. I'm just telling you what I know and what I experienced.

i officially grant you freedom to stop saying this.
because you dont "know" this. and what exactly are your experiences in this?
you just made a big deal about his name and claimed he has connections to islam and that somehow america will become babylon.

and saying "accept jesus" IS a generic answer. if you hadnt noticed, christianity has been on the decline. probably because people realized praying doesnt do anything.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I mean you are all over the map.

What are you saying? How can you disagree with anything that I'm saying if I say you don't have to accept this. That's fine with me if you don't accept this but that doesn't change anything.

I'm not trying to prove anything to you but I'm just saying what I know and what I experienced.

If you don't accept it then what are you debating?

If you don't accept what's written in the Bible then what are you debating?

I already explained it and it's easy to understand. I know that you understand what I'm saying as well, you just don't accept it and that's fine.

You don't have to act like you don't know what I'm talking about because that's just silly.

So I will say it again. If you don't accept what I'm saying that's fine. I'm not trying to prove anything. So you are trying to debate just to debate and your not making any sense.

If I'm not trying to prove anything to you, then what are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

you can disagree with things you arent forced to accept.

im debating because you claim you "know this" and are passing it off like its truth. EVEN IF YOU SAY I DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT IT, you are claiming its true when you say you know it and experience it.

i can debate anything. anyone can. i am debating your theory because theres no basis and it doesnt really follow any sense.

you can say "ive always said lucifer needs a president that has connections to islam" but that doesnt make it so.

saying "they have the same names" doesnt make obama lucifer bait.

i dont even think you built a decent case that saddam was lucifer bait. he wasnt the leader of babylon. he was the leader of iraq. sorry, but they arent one in the same.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Of course it doesn't make it so to you. But your truth is not my truth.

Again, if you don't want to accept it then that's fine.

If you don't accept the Bible then what are you debating? It doesn't make sense.

If you don't accept the Bible then we are just going back and forth over nothing because I said from the start, you don't have to accept this.

This is what I know and experienced. This is the truth as I know it and if it's not your truth then that's fine.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Can this get moved down to ATS where all the other garbage about Obama resides? Do we need this tripe in BTS?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Obama is not cool enough to be the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Can this get moved down to ATS where all the other garbage about Obama resides? Do we need this tripe in BTS?

I think it was in ATS last night, but got moved here this morning. I was bummed about the move, myself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join