It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is the lawless one!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here's a list of resons why I think Obama is the lawless one.

1. Birth Certificate - To much secrecy around something so simple.

2. Obama's past - everytime you try to ask questions about Obama, here comes the lawyers. Why did powerful people throughout his life help him out? Why would a Saudi Prince and one of the richest men in the world help him at Harvard?

3. His Zip code is 60606

4. The day after the election the number was 666.

5. His code name that he chose from a list of names is Renegade. Renegade means - 1 : a deserter from one faith, cause, or allegiance to another
2 : an individual who rejects lawful or conventional behavior

6. Obama's limo is called the Beast.

7. His view of the Constitution is a lawless one.

8. He didn't cover his heart during the Pledge of Allegience.

9. The first swearing in got messed up and during the second one he didn't use a Bible.

10. Obama cancelled participation in National prayer day.

11. Obama followers are like a cult and this is what an article in the San Fransciso Chronicle said about him:

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

www.sfgate.com.../g/a/2008/06/06/notes060608.DTL

12. Satan = Barack!

Written on the 29th day of June 2008 C.E. by ;
The Hon. Dr. Rabbi Sollog Immanuel Adonai-Adoni
Did Jesus Claim Barack Obama is SATAN?

In Luke 10:18 Jesus states,

“I beheld Satan as Lightning fall from Heaven.”

How does a Jewish Rabbi, which Jesus is credited with being (John 1:38), say in HEBREW, that Satan is like LIGHTNING from heaven?

Barack, also transliterated as Baraq in Hebrew, is LIGHTNING (Strongs Hebrew word 1300). Even in Greek, Barak is LIGHTNING (Strongs Greek word 913) for the name of a person!

The ONLY WAY, a Jewish Rabbi can say in Hebrew that SATAN is LIGHTNING is, SATAN BARACK!

www.zimbio.com...

I can go on and on. On a personal note, I said that we went into Iraq to give Lucifer access to America. I said Lucifer was the Prince behind the throne of Babylon (Iraq).

I then said to myself that Lucifer will probably need a body that he can enter and this person would have ties to Islam. This was before I even heard of Barack Obama.

The kicker for me is that we just removed a Hussein from power and Obama's middle name is Hussein.

What are the odds of this occuring?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So Obama is Lucifer? The "morning star" Lucifer, or the one misinterpreted as the devil Lucifer? I just want to be clear about which one we are referring to.

So what shall we do about this evil being in the office? Shall we pray? Shall we adorn ourselves with crosses and holy water bottles? Shall we vote third part next time (suck on THAT Satan!)? Or shall we call the White House and inform them of the supernatural being working in the same building as them. Be fair, they deserve to know who is drinking from the same water cooler.

What do you see as being the solution to this?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You can all but ignore the previous post. Your findings are interesting and a bit scary. Would you be willing to, as a hypothetical, put this into a historical context. That is, to highlight plausibility beyond anecdotal evidence.

Btw, I see you registered on 6-6-09...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by djr33222]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
well i think the problem with your theory begins with the assumption that there will ever be a "lawless one."

secoond, most of those things dont matter in the least bit.

"he didnt cover his heart during the pledge"

ive seen soldiers not cover there heart.

"didnt use a bible when ne was sworn i"

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! god forbid that the bible wasnt used in something that isnt religious.

"his code name is renegade"

renegade sounds pretty freaking cool if you ask me. it probably makes him feel like the terminator when he gets called that or something. i know i would

"national day of prayer"

why do you even need one? is your go so weak he needs a day where people pray extra hard?

"his zip code is 60606"

yeah? and so is his neighbors

"cult following"

ive NEVER seen a cult following really. not anything out of the usual for a politician anyways. mostly i hear about it from people who are deriding him and asking where said cult following is and why arent they backing him up.

thats to name a few problems

[edit on 20-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
You can all but ignore the previous post. Your findings are interesting and a bit scary. Would you be willing to, as a hypothetical, put this into a historical context. That is, to highlight plausibility beyond anecdotal evidence.

Btw, I see you registered on 6-6-09...

No need to ignore that previous poster, he's correct on certain points, even if he's a bit sarcastic in saying it.

If you're willing to shift your paradigm a little bit, just google the words "lucifer mistranslation" and see what you find.

You'll find that Jerome mistranslated the Isaiah 14 reference, giving it a proper name status, Lucifer, and the myth of lucifer has been perpetuated ever since.

The same wording used in isaiah 14, apparently referencing a king (nimrod if my memory serves me at the moment), is the same wording used in 2 Peter to refer to Christ... yet you certainly don't see HIM being disparaged and given an evil agenda, etc.

Again... just look up "lucifer mistranslation". IF you're willing to deny ignorance. IF you're really a truth seeker, you'll do it.

If you're not, then continue ignoring anything that presents evidence against the insanity apparently plaguing our world.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Barack Obama is the "lawless one" because "his view on the constitution is a lawless one"...

I could just as easily say that the bible is a fraud because the bible uses fraudulent language.

Sorry Friend, nothing in your argument is convincing to me. Please try again.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I thought swearing on the bible is actually something christians should never ever do?
Thought i heard that somewhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
So Obama is Lucifer? The "morning star" Lucifer, or the one misinterpreted as the devil Lucifer? I just want to be clear about which one we are referring to.

So what shall we do about this evil being in the office? Shall we pray? Shall we adorn ourselves with crosses and holy water bottles? Shall we vote third part next time (suck on THAT Satan!)? Or shall we call the White House and inform them of the supernatural being working in the same building as them. Be fair, they deserve to know who is drinking from the same water cooler.

What do you see as being the solution to this?

Who said there was a solution.....maybe it is meant to be played out as soo to teach us a lesson of not following blindly ...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
well i think the problem with your theory begins with the assumption that there will ever be a "lawless one."

secoond, most of those things dont matter in the least bit.

"he didnt cover his heart during the pledge"

ive seen soldiers not cover there heart.

"didnt use a bible when ne was sworn i"

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! god forbid that the bible wasnt used in something that isnt religious.

"his code name is renegade"

renegade sounds pretty freaking cool if you ask me. it probably makes him feel like the terminator when he gets called that or something. i know i would

"national day of prayer"

why do you even need one? is your go so weak he needs a day where people pray extra hard?

"his zip code is 60606"

yeah? and so is his neighbors

"cult following"

ive NEVER seen a cult following really. not anything out of the usual for a politician anyways. mostly i hear about it from people who are deriding him and asking where said cult following is and why arent they backing him up.

thats to name a few problems

Yea but his neighbor isn't running our country....His neighbor also does not have the other connections ..

Let me guess.....You voted for him?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

so your only refutation to what i said is "his neighbor isnt running"?

thats...a pretty weak suppotr for this theory if thats what youre trying to do.

his zip code will change if he moves. anyone living close enough to him will have the same zip code. its a completely worthless argument.

heres an article about a guy who's address is 666
www.greaterthings.com...

is he the antichrist?

and nope. i didnt vote for him. i voted Cthulhu as i probably will next election

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Who said there was a solution.....maybe it is meant to be played out as soo to teach us a lesson of not following blindly ...

Following blindly got us 8 years of Bush's tyranny. Following blindly gave Hitler his incredible and cruel power. History is filled with stories of people following blindly and paying a terrible, heavy price.

It seems to me that in order to fight evil, in whatever form it may take, we must open our eyes and choose not to follow at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Or you could try dealing with the evil in the hearts of men. In other words, yourself.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
reply to post by Alora

Or you could try dealing with the evil in the hearts of men. In other words, yourself.

Except that doesn't deal with the issue of this topic, which is the theory that Obama is "Lucifer".

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Orly Taitz today uses RICO and Quo Warranto to sue "O" , Michelle, Hillary, Gates, and Biden.

A writ of Quo Warranto is "a common law writ designed to test whether a person exercising power is legally entitled to do so . .. addressed to preventing a continued exercise of authority UNLAWFULLY asserted." Johnson v. Manhatten Ry. Co., N.Y., 289 U.S. 479, 53 S Ct. 721, 77 L.ED. 1331

Know that if a person is holding office illegally, he/she is trespassing on public office and misusing public funds - a felony.

By the way - each person in the U.S. has the right to enter a Writ of Quo Warranto.

O was sued today to halt all military deployments and federal appointments until Obama proves natural born citizenship on behalf of 44 plaintiffs.

Orly says her plaintiffs do not want the Execs to send any military people anywhere or order them to do anything until Barack Hussein Obama has given CLEAR and CONVINCING proof of natural born citizen status.

This is designed to halt ALL appointments, including Supreme Court nominee Sotomayor.

At the heart of the matter is a forged or fake birth certificate which Hawaii could have issued to any non-citizen baby upon request, back in the early '60's when Barack entered this world in Kenya, not Hawaii. In other words, the Plaintiffs believe Barack's mother got a fake birth certificate from a hospital in Hawaii, after lying that she gave birth to him at her home in Hawaii.

They further believe that Barack's father did not hold US Citizenship, and that his mother did not have legal entitlement to confer natural born citizen status upon Barack. And they believe that Barack and Michelle Obama intentionally obfuscated and concealed the truth of Barack's birth origin so as to ascend illegally to the Presidency.

The preponderance of evidence so far shows that Barack has neither US Citizenship NOR natural born US Citizenship.

He can of course put this to rest by providing the real long form certification of live birth from the archives of Hawaii. Even then, he may have to contend against testimony from people like his aunt who said she watched his birth in Kenya.

The lawsuit alleges violations of RICO statutes (18 USC 1961) by Barack and other Defendents.

Most will enjoy the attached pleading's explanation of why BOTH parents must be citizens in order to confer natural born citizenship on their children. Many do not know anything about Vattel's LAW OF NATIONS, pleading that makes the point that natural born citizenship as defined in the Law of Nations constitutes the best definition because of its contemporaneity with the Constitution.

This should be interesting to watch.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I see people on this thread don''t understand what the passage means in Isaiah. You have to read the entire Bible to get the full picture or it will be easy to take things out of context.

Hears the passage:

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! 5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers. 6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. 7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. 8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us. 9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. 10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? 11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

This passage is not just talking about the King of Babylon. It's also taking about the Prince behind the throne of Babylon and that Prince is called Lucifer.

In Daniel, we learn that behind every throne there's a Prince.

10 And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. 11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. 12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

What this shows is behind a kindgom is a Prince. We see this in the Prince of the kingdom of Persia.

I said we went into Iraq and gave access to the United States to the Prince of Iraq (Babylon). This Prince is Lucifer.

Before I even heard of Obama, I said Lucifer would need someone with ties to Islam in the office of the President.

Also, we just took out a Hussein, King of Babylon and now we have elected a Hussein and America will be the new Babylon once Lucifer enters Barack.

You can listen to what I'm saying or you can choose not to.

Two things gave me chills. When I said that Lucifer needs a President with ties to Islam and then we elect Obama.

Also, the middle name ties Obama to Babylon. We just removed a Hussein and then we elected a Hussein. That's not a coincidence to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
so his name is the damning evidence that hes the antichrist?

something he didnt choose?

and remember, hussein is a fairly common name in parts of the world.

and ties to islam.

thats a very vague phrase. one could say george bush had ties to islam for starting a war in an area where islam is the main religion practiced

to sum it up

youve got bible quotes and coincidences. nothing thats compelling by any stretch

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
OK, I'll ask again without the sarcasm:

what, exactly, do you propose we do about it? Why else bring it up otherwise?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Agreed. I guess when you are looking for the devil, you are sure to find it SOMEPLACE...any place will do, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

You have to be joking.

Hussein is not a common name for a President and we just removed a Hussein from power who was the King of Babylon.

Secondly, Obama's ties to Islam are well known. I'm not going to list them all here because it would be a waste of time.

Anyone who's intellectually honest knows Obama's ties to Islam are extensive. His administration even said his Muslim roots will allow him to speak to the Arab world.

This is not about Muslims, this is about Lucifer.

Again, I'm not trying to convice you to accept anything, I'm just telling you what I know.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
OK, I'll ask again without the sarcasm:

what, exactly, do you propose we do about it? Why else bring it up otherwise?

Pray and accept the Lord Jesus Christ.

That's all you can do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join