It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[New] UFO Photographed by Astronaut During Spacewalk?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
I could advice NASA to use this nex time to avoid panic. This secret device with code name "TULIP" eliminate all UFOs.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by odyseusz]

Well said hehe
I couldn't help smile a bit, especially as the post on page 1 or 2 with 4-6 images in it very very clearly shows extreme lens flares, either caused by the massive light reflection from the craft or from the angle to the sun.
In cases where you have a lot of black and some very hard light coming in you'll end up with flares. You don't have to be shooting directly into the sun for that...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ok. Here are the clips.

Note that on the third clip (about 2:48), Wolf is not fumbling for a camera, he is unstrapping himself from the robotic arm.

Note in the second clip how the lens flares change in response to the change in gain of the camera, the same way they do in the third clip.

I can't believe I even took the time to do this.

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 7/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Sorry to hear that...

But that is just as inconclusive as the OPs submission.

Come on Phage that was edited and chopped so much so it doesn't really prove anything one way or another.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Neither can I....

Dave Wolf Can clearly be seen holding the camera with it oriented towards the direction of the UFO.

...This UFO:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8d07b52757d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86093d728a53.jpg[/atsimg]
(*Note the camera in Dave wolf's Hands - It is oriented towards the UFO.)

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I edited it. From here:
Day 6

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

No, the lens flare is behind him. And you can see a reflection similar to the one you've clipped in the sequence with him unstrapping.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

(they actually brought the bus-sized telescope into the cargo bay, closed the doors, pressurized the place and worked on it with without their gloves or helmets...

Oh, come on Exubie!!! Your notions aren't helping in the furtherance of science and knowledge!

Please, please provide technical information that shows the Shuttle Bay capable of being pressurized. Please??? I'd really like to see that. I'd like to know how they seal the Bay...how the Doors (which open outward) withstand the 14.7 PSI...and where they get all of that air to fill the huge volume of the Cargo Bay!

Yup!! YOU made the claim, now cough up the proof!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

They look incredibly like this:

This is a close up of an Orb that i happened to photograph last year. This is the whole photo:

I know the whole "it's dust particles..." blah blah blah arguments regarding Orbs, and i have to say i have many photos which would seem to be just that. But this one is different. It was so clear, and i never noticed it at the time, that i couldn;t just let it go. I ended up googling orbs, etc, which led me to a physicist in the USA, who coincidentally has worked for NASA in the past. I sent him this photo, together with a couple of others that showed Orbs actually partially "hiding" behind some electrical fittings, and he concurred that they were more likely than not balls of plasma energy (a ball is apparently the "natural shape" of electricity).

It was actually this photo that also led me here to ATS, and in my rush to post i has to come up with a Login name, hence..........yeah, I know, sorry.....

But anyway, yeah, I reckon plasma energy is the answer, especially bearing in mind the text you referred to in your reply. Not quite as sexy as ET's etc, but still exciting if there are balls of plasma floating around out there.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Come on, we all know what that is! It's been there since 2001...

Here's a rare, artist's rendition of the Secret Space Shuttle leaving....

[edit on 21 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ok. Here are the clips.

Note that on the third clip (about 2:48), Wolf is not fumbling for a camera, he is unstrapping himself from the robotic arm.

Note in the second clip how the lens flares change in response to the change in gain of the camera, the same way they do in the third clip.

(click to open player in new window)

Great post!

It's very clear in this video that we are dealing with lens flare.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by modern
the ring says its out of focus to me, although that doesn't mean it wasn't interesting when it was in focus to the astronaught

I'm a photographer by profession and out of focus spots are not ring shaped. They are just unsharp blurbs. The only kind of lens that renders unsharp bright spots as unsharp rings rather than as unsharp circles are mirror reflex lenses, such as those used in some old telescopes or some older long telephoto (usually 500mm and up) designs. The main disadvantage of those lenses is that they doesn't have an aperture, and that they aren't as sharp as ordinary lens designs. The lenses on the astronauts cameras are not mirror reflex lenses.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

huggs all

star and flag!

I know a private party/group couldnt get the money/funding for it what we need is something like another SETI but different,,,

2 sattlelites that just watch outside our atmosphere in space,,instead of waiting years for a signal/transmissions of some type,,, these sattlelites would give us weekly if not daily of really unexplainable ufo footage..
kinda like a space web cam...

hugs everyone!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It seems as though the evidence is becoming more clear and easier to see and understand..

I Could assume that this is because the " Time" is coming and the disclosure is becoming more frequent...

I believe it is deliberate...

Things in this country involving money,tech,power and control are never "coincidence"..

Everything that is important to people is planned out ...

The plan is then given to those below them as if it was a regular assignment or plan as to keep even those close to the "knowing ones" out of the loop....

Also I assume no 1 person knows everything.....But they all think they do..

That is why some top officials swear there are no conspiricies because they "would have been told" ........or so they think........TPTB use eachothers egos against to control info even from eachother......

This allows them to carry out what they are told to, all the while looking out for their own interests.

The only people I can see who know the full plan would be not of our kind..

What don't we know a lot about ? ........The subconscience mind......they use it against us...

How do you prove deception is the real kicker ? I still have yet to figure that out...

I think that is where they got us.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
Sure does look similar to the "critters" with regards to the hole in the center...

Well, once again another astronaut sees something in space and obviously does not know what it is and is trying to take yet more images of these things.

Guess I'll be the first to say it
.....looks like water ejected and turned to ice...Umm second thought....looks like debris.....Ummm.....second thought it looks like lens flare with ice and debris.....

Just kiden E.......Good find
S+F

Because they just can't get enough flecks of ice in space on camera!!

I wonder who coined the term 'critters' because thats what I've called them all along. They don't seem like craft, just space jellyfish or whatever.

But it is a good point to consider, if these are just tiny tiny flecks of slow moving ice particles, there would not be so much avoidance nor interest in them from the camera operators.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Originally posted by Overload
Sure does look similar to the "critters" with regards to the hole in the center...

Yes, exactly.

It looks like the little space jellyfish critter things that are in the STS Tether incident vid

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!! I thought it was just me... What a spinout.

Lmao, I really should read threads before posting now I feel like it appears I read your comment first and copied the comments...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
Couldn't some of these be lens flare from the sun and/or anything in the foreground reflecting light towards the lens of the camera?

In other words, what is there that proves otherwise? Just trying to keep things in perspective here rather than just saying "OK, it must be a UFO".

Just addressing this point -

Obviously there are cases of lense flare caught from up there. No one disputes that. And no one so far n this thread (I might have skipped a post or two) has claimed these are UFO's. If anything, it has been a fairly common thing to wonder, if there is some form of life up there in space. As with the deepest oceans where we assumed conventional life does not exist, and yet we now find it in various forms, why not in space?

A real conspirator would conclude that these are indeed intelligently controlled UFO's that have the ability to mimic a lens flare in order to go unnoticed..

But back into serious mode, Why does life have to cease possibility beyond the bounds of our atmosphere?? Why is that so impossible that even in the face of evidence towards an opposite conclusion (These things have been seen to move erratically, in different directions to each other, and in formation - highly casting doubt on random specs of ice, or camera artifact) that we still have to submit it is mundane and to ignore?

And even so, if it were proved 100% conclusive that it is debris or refraction, what a trip! Kept us looking, thats for sure.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Nice find, E1 ! I enjoy seeing someone find something of interest and being able to get it out there first. I've tried in the past, haven't succeeded yet. I keep trying, though! Good eye, I'm interested in seeing where this thread goes....Congratulations......

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by RiotComing

and unfortunately the thread was dominated by skeptics assuring us that the 'hole in the middle' is an out of focus lens artifact, nothing more than that.

Damn, NASA sure has some crappy cameras for that billion upon billions of tax dollars they get.

Ahh yep, lol, give them better cameras and take funding from the safety of the dudes going up. Makes sense

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!! I thought it was just me... What a spinout.

Lmao, I really should read threads before posting now I feel like it appears I read your comment first and copied the comments...

Heh you're not alone

They do look like Jellyfish though just without the tenticles

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hey Folks

New kid on the block. This is the first thread that caught my attention. My opinion is that it's more likely an object and not lens flare. Even though some of the posted images show a decent comparison of how lens flare or glare looks similar to the donut shape objects I still favor the object more. The reason is this.

1. The first time I saw the tether incident I was (like most people) blown away. I immediately believed it was true extraterrestrial craft or some type of advanced technology organism.

2. Then sometime later and I mean a year maybe I saw the UFO Hunters episode that illustrated how much camera and glass windows and whatever else can produce almost identical types of anomalies. Basically this episode of UFO Hunters convinced me I was wrong and made me feel like a complete fool who got suckered. I was really bummed too because I wanted it to be true.

3. A few months or so later I learned from a documentary (can't remember the title) about the Dropa stones found in some caves in Nepal that dated back to 7000bc. The stones are disc shaped with holes cut out in the center. Some have markings that spiral inward resembling a galaxy or black hole maybe. Some of the other stones have the hole cut out in the center and a notch cut out at the edge. Those stones to me are an identical match to the object from the tether incident footage. To me it's no coincident. So I'm once again back to my original belief. I haven't yet taking the time to research the rules protocol for posting images but if you search the term Dropa Stones on google or youtube you'll find images or footage if your not familiar with the Dropa Stones.

Also, now that I'm watching the video (we'll probably never know for sure) it's possible that NASA is purposely causing the lens flare or glare in their cameras to support the debunking theories and continue the cover up.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by rtjwilde]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join