It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[New] UFO Photographed by Astronaut During Spacewalk?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
WATCH THE LIVE CAST RIGHT NOW TELL ME WHAT IS ON IT!!!!
ITS NOT A LENSE GLARE!

i took pictures on my camera, its not the sun, its just two big spots floatin

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Originally posted by Overload
Sure does look similar to the "critters" with regards to the hole in the center...

Yes, exactly.

It looks like the little space jellyfish critter things that are in the STS Tether incident vid

I don't believe these little orbs/discs are UFO's at all but actual lifeforms, curious, playful and observant of what we are up to in space!

Of course NASA likes to call them Ice particles but I'm not buying that

The question is though, why the hell doesn't NASA want us seeing them ? What harm would it do if the world knew there were little curious jellyfish space critters out there

[edit on 20/7/09 by Discotech]

NASA staff having a standing order that if they ever find evidence of extra terrestrial life, they are not allowed to show it to the public. They think of us like little children, deciding what we should and should not be exposed to in the media.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bilb_o

Good point!!! I like the idea! And I would do it if I were one of NASA directors!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Ok. Here are the clips.

Note that on the third clip (about 2:48), Wolf is not fumbling for a camera, he is unstrapping himself from the robotic arm.

Note in the second clip how the lens flares change in response to the change in gain of the camera, the same way they do in the third clip.

I can't believe I even took the time to do this.

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 7/21/2009 by Phage]

I think we should look at these very closely... I did some comparison in pictures I would like to show but I have a doubt on how to insert a picture here, since it´s in my computer and not on the net...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Ok. Here are the clips.

Note that on the third clip (about 2:48), Wolf is not fumbling for a camera, he is unstrapping himself from the robotic arm.

Note in the second clip how the lens flares change in response to the change in gain of the camera, the same way they do in the third clip.

I can't believe I even took the time to do this.

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 7/21/2009 by Phage]

I think we should quit comparing tortoises with alligators!!! Lets look at it closely:

and

I would have doubts if I were you...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by tecaarantes]

[edit on 23-7-2009 by tecaarantes]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Impossible to be sure either way based on the OP's shots. Do the two separate views show an object in the same place? I can't tell.

Phage's video showed ring-shaped lense-flair, but it does not appear to show the same frame as the OP's shot of the astronaut taking out his camera. Phage seems a little disingenuos stating that. Bias?

Whether this is an object or not, Aldrin said he was followed to the moon by a UFO, and that's good enough for me.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla

Whether this is an object or not, Aldrin said he was followed to the moon by a UFO, and that's good enough for me.

Aldrin didn't state that.

Aldrin stated it was 1 of the 4 peices of the last stage that was jettisoned to release the modules. I am referring to the peices that opened up like a "fan" & then moved away.

Have a look at his interview with Larry King (as posted previously by Phage) wherein he goes into a lot of detail using models to illustrate his explanation.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tecaarantes

Perhaps you didn't notice the other two flares in the lower right part of the frame.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb5d989392e3.png[/atsimg]
Where they appear in the frame depends on the lighting angle but lens flares tend to appear in straight lines.

[edit on 7/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla

How exactly can you tell the sequence and timing of the still images in the OP?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by tecaarantes

Perhaps you didn't notice the other two flares in the lower right part of the frame.

Perhaps you didn't notice the other pictures of the UFO...

In any case, here's a new one. *Note the Camera oriented towards the UFO:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b82ec9ee5c60.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2613322a85a.jpg[/atsimg]

Dave's Helmet-Cam. *Note the Camera in his Hands still pointed towards the UFO:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11737948b068.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8d07b52757d.jpg[/atsimg]

Multiple cameras were used to track the UFO.

Phage....

Edit: Unlike you, All of the images I have posted thus far are from the Original 4:57 pm EST UFO Event.

To save a post: Even the image you just posted below is not from the 4:57 pm UFO event....

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here's two more, in one shot. More reflections that last about a half a second (at the 2:49 mark of my clip). But its more helpful when you have the video rather than a carefully selected still. Maybe the OP could help us out and provide the video clips he took the stills from, it might shed a little more light on the subject.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd53a458a33f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wow! just as I originally suspected.

And you are right. Lens flare always occurs in straight lines towards the light source (in this case the sun). Good eye!

-ChriS

[edit on 24-7-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Maybe the OP could help us out and provide the video clips he took the stills from, it might shed a little more light on the subject.

Exactly my initial thoughts as well. And basically exactly what I posted earlier on in the thread. A video of the portion the stills were taken from would give us a pretty good idea of what we're dealing with. It would at least narrow down the possibilities.

I guess I've never gone digging for NASA live feed footage on the internet but you would think they'd post it up in sections on the web via an FTP or something. I guess I'm just not sure why NASA would even offer a live feed if they didn't document it somehow and make it available to the public since the live feed is already available to the public.

I know the astronaut had his camera out. But who knows what he was really photographing? It may have had nothing at all to do with the supposed UFO in the OP's still captures.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
NASA staff having a standing order that if they ever find evidence of extra terrestrial life, they are not allowed to show it to the public. They think of us like little children, deciding what we should and should not be exposed to in the media.

In your dreams, Sy. You guys keep saying stuff like that as a magic excuse for not having any more evidence than fuzzy dots that behave like space dandruff is known to behave. Stop wasting neurons -- you only have a finite supply.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Phage, if I were able to email the astronaut aboard the station, what short helpful questions would you suggest, and what contextual information can we provide to remind him -- several spacewalks back -- what this fuss is all about?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I can't begin to think of how to frame a question. There is no doubt in my mind that the image of the arm includes a lens reflection. Can't very well ask about that.

While I don't have the same image taken from Wolf's helmet cam that the OP shows, I do have one that is clearly a reflection. Since the OP refuses to provide the clip that he took the image from it's reasonable to say it's the same.

I suppose you could ask Wolf about the UFO he was hurrying to take photos of. But, of course, he'll deny it and claim that he was taking close up pictures of the installation he had just completed.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I saw it many time on NASA channel. I noticed that if it is there. it alway change view screen on tv or avoid it. I know they are real. but I see some people say it is lifeform. not ufo?? I thought it is ufo. or little both ?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeafRaz
I saw it many time on NASA channel. I noticed that if it is there. it alway change view screen on tv or avoid it. I know they are real. but I see some people say it is lifeform. not ufo?? I thought it is ufo. or little both ?

Hmm, they 'always' change view...? Are you one of those espers who can sit at a stop light and MAKE it change green by simply concentrating on it long enough and 'ZING!' it changes green at your mental command?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

good to see your paying attention DeafRaz

i have also noticed in many many NASA videos they do in fact, pan away or change screens to keep us from getting a good look at the UFO's.

and just ignore the NBC insultant...oops i meant consultant....and keep using your own brain.

nice find/good thread Exhuberant1 ! S+F

[edit on 25-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
To me looks like an orb entity.......Maybe that statement from the "arrivals" of summoning demensional entity is true?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join