It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate Issue - Was this done by the Jews?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi,

Just wanted to share a thought of mine....

I realized that the now famous Obama's birth certificate issue just came out after Obama's diplomatic failures with Israel, it just popped out after Obama issued warning to Israel regarding Gaza settlement..I also noticed that there is a lot of effort being done by the Israeli media to induct the Birth Certificate problem..are they trying to get rid of Obama?...does this shows who the Jews really are and how strong they really are in the World today?..so is it true all our media is lead by Jewish People?..i mean we all saw their effort in trying to throw out Ahmadinejad after winning the Iranian elections?...are the Israelis so strong?...will they suceed throwing out Obama?

your thoughts?

example from Israel Nation News

www.israelnationalnews.com...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
no reply???

how come...is it because i mentiooned the jews?...this is so strange

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
i would be carefull... the moderates around ATS are very sensitive when the jews are discussed... even the slightest critisism may lead to your post/thread being deleted... i have been warned because i wrote 'jew post' when refering to 'jeursalem post'

anyway on topic... i wouldn't put it past them. I personally haven't heard the amount of new stories relating to Obama's place of birth because i don't live in the US. But the zionists are expert are using the media to manipulate public opinion... (see iraq war)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

thank you for your comment...i noticed that now...the world is all sensitive when mentioning the Jews....guess the Holocaust served its purpose very well..the problem is I can see ISrael causing WW3....i can see them manipulating everything and everywhere..i just try to give my bit in diclosing the Evil Side of it

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Mmm, I have always wondered how much poopiness can be squeezed into one post ...

Question answered.

You managed to squeeze in Obama, the birth certificate, Jews, and the state of Israel into a nice little package. Pretty much everyone but good, white, god fearing, american folk. What a coinkidinkie.

Any sort of evidence of this other that your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
how come...is it because i mentiooned the jews?...this is so strange

Maybe because your connection makes no sense.
Unless you are being sarcastic and making a point about pointless "Jew blame".

Obama's citizenship was in doubt in the minds of many before he even made those statements/demands to Israel.

Before he became president.

I'm all for criticism of Israeli policy and actions but you seriously can't blame the Jews for this.

Come on.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
how can you blame a whole religion and all it's followers for this. You cant go around making sweeping statements like this. It is anti semitic.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

YES SURE..HER WE GO

US, Israel behind Iran's post-election fiasco

Isareli Insider putting more trash upon Obama..

ndependent analysts, working separately, claim to have discovered that the original Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth used in the fabrication of the Barack Obama "birth certificate" belongs to the Presidential candidate's younger half-sister, Maya.

Link here : Israel Insider

more here...

60% of Israeli Jews do not trust Barack Obama

this is what i beleive triggered the reaction :

Israel Says No Change in Settlement Policy after Obama Speech

I dont said that i'm certain or i have undeniable proof..i was just my thought and something i think we can discuss further here

Thank You

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
If something is wrong or suspicous in the world you can garuntee one of two nations will take the blame

The United States or Isreal.

The Jews aren't hording their Jew gold and controlling the world with it. You can relax they aren't going to do anything bad that you think jews do.

Guess what. There are alot of people on ATS who are not jewish and are doing their own research into the BC conspiracy. Are they sympathizers?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Read Lee's post. Here I will quote the important part for you.

Obama's citizenship was in doubt in the minds of many before he even made those statements/demands to Israel.

Before he became president.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

aaa ok.....but you cant see the Israel's effort to pure more petrol on it right...ok nevermind...i can see it

and you dont agree either that Jews own major part of news networks...aa nevermind...i agree with that

and you dont remember with which force they went against the Palestinians when they had only few rockets....nevermind..i remember that...and aaa oopss i forgot..that they used civilians as human shields...aaaa ok thats nothing right unless its one of your family posing as a human shield

aaaa and you dont recall Israel and Palestine Area when the Jews were given the Land...and NOW...have a look here my friend...

OMG - Stop the True Terrorists

Thank You once again...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

OK, I see that you don't like the "Jews." That is clear. The title of your thread is "Obama Birth Certificate Issue - Was this done by the Jews?". The answer was provided. The "Issue" was around before Obama had any interaction with the "Jews". You obviously aren't satisfied with that. Perhaps you should change the title to something more general that would cover all of your anti "Jew" angles.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Just when I thought blaming the Jews for everything couldn't get stranger...

Hmmm...

The questions about President Obama's birth certificate surfaced long before he became President...

OP, you might want to make such accusations a bit less, shall we say, all encompassing? Tarring and feathering an entire group is so passe...or so I thought...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
people balme 'americans' all the time for various events but no one seems to get in a huffy mess...

its true that we don't hear everything that goes on in politics, so who is to say that the isreals know something about obama and are using it as leverage to get what they want. Also using there media connections to show they arn't bluffing... of course i have no evidence to back this up.. just thinking out loud... this is a consipiracy site after all, we don't need evidence

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
thank you purple monkey....

you showed at least someone just understood what i wanted to say

for me there are the links....everything point out into an Israel who controls the world through the media..and for me its not fair

you all talk about NWO NWO and then if you mention the Jews you all deny everyhting when the Jews are the major part of your NWO

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The OP should also be interested in learning that an asteroid or comet just hit Jupiter, messing up those nice, orderly bands.

Gotta be those damned Jews.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
this is general conspiracy tthread and you moved it to Skunk..pff

one day you all will wake up under the famous Jews at least yourselves...i live in a very remote part of the World so I really dont care...but you might have a saviour... guess what ....AHMADINEJAD is still in reign in Iran...hahahaha....and guess what...he still wants to nuke Israel

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've often considered myself an open minded person, tolerant of other people's opinions.

But this thread, wow... it makes me want to scrub my eyes with hydrogen peroxide or something. And I've seen a lot of tasteless things.

Yes, this is a conspiracy site, but one that prides itself by having facts and proof. Just coming out and making a statement does nothing. Anyone can do that. You want people to see things your way, then provide the evidence. Build a case.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Who was it? Who tipped off Megaphone and Israel's Online Troops about this thread?

As for the OP, it's a riddle wrapped in a riddle ... very clever.

The Obama supporters are afraid to speculate that it could have been the jewish controlled worldwide mass media, so they've stayed away

And the massive contingent of jews can't say outright that it was the jewish controlled world wide mass media ... because, well, they can't, or they'd be confirming what most people believe anyway

Well, it looks as if someone's put the skids under Obama.

And the fact that You Tube aren't removing videos which claim Obama has used (allegedly) over a 100 different social security numbers is suspicious, considering how swiftly You Tube usually removes stuff. Remind us again who controls You Tube please ?

There are sites online which provide name and positions held in the UK and US mass media and strangely enough, over 90% of them are jews and don't care who knows. Same with the publishing, tv and movie industries, not to mention education, welfare groups, etc. etc. If they don't care who knows, why would ATS posters get all precious about it ?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join