It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama Birth Certificate Issue - Was this done by the Jews?

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast
 


you seem to know also what im talking about...10q




posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
also to all here getting nervous check it out..because you could have just said you dont agree....why are you so nervous??..check it out



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The argument of ' the birth-certificate issue was there even before the elections' doesn't make sense. Unless those attempting that argument are prepared to concede that ' Maybe the jews didn't like him before the election, either ' is equally valid

[edit on 21-7-2009 by St Vaast]



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast
The argument of ' the birth-certificate issue was there even before the elections' doesn't make sense. Unless those attempting that argument are prepared to concede that ' Maybe the jews didn't like him before the election, either ' is equally valid

[edit on 21-7-2009 by St Vaast]


lol

very nice answer..maybe they didnt like him already...good 1



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
thank you for your comment...i noticed that now...the world is all sensitive when mentioning the Jews....guess the Holocaust served its purpose very well..the problem is I can see ISrael causing WW3....i can see them manipulating everything and everywhere..i just try to give my bit in diclosing the Evil Side of it


Please let us all know how you see Israel starting WW3? I am not a fan of Israeli internal policies (e.g. regarding settlements et al), but I think that you are straying into fantasy land here.

I don't think that there is sensitivity around Jews and I have to say that I don't see them manipulating everything either. I fear that maybe you have been visiting too many two-dimensional websites. Most people would not know a person was a Jew unless they announced it - you see they tend to look like everyone else.

People who denigrate the Holocaust or deny it happened are franky insensitive and misguided in turn.

I am also not a fan of Chinese internal policies (e.g. Tibet), by the way.

Regards

[edit on 21/7/2009 by paraphi]



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by heineken
thank you for your comment...i noticed that now...the world is all sensitive when mentioning the Jews....guess the Holocaust served its purpose very well..the problem is I can see ISrael causing WW3....i can see them manipulating everything and everywhere..i just try to give my bit in diclosing the Evil Side of it


Please let us all know how you see Israel starting WW3? I am not a fan of Israeli internal policies (e.g. regarding settlements et al), but I think that you are straying into fantasy land here.

I don't think that there is sensitivity around Jews and I have to say that I don't see them manipulating everything either. I fear that maybe you have been visiting too many two-dimensional websites. Most people would not know a person was a Jew unless they announced it - you see they tend to look like everyone else.

People who denigrate the Holocaust or deny it happened are franky insensitive and misguided in turn.

I am also not a fan of Chinese internal policies (e.g. Tibet), by the way.

Regards

[edit on 21/7/2009 by paraphi]


omg are you kidding man>????

you dont see how Israel could start WW3??

shall i answer??

what an attack on Iran would lead to??..only us eating popcorn watching the news??

i think its better you start browsing some of those dimensional website yourself



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of when the bell rings in Parliament and all the party-faithful dash down to the floor to sign their party's newest piece of legislation. They all turn up, looking eager and enthusiastic, because they're afraid NOT to show up. They're afraid their absence will be noted. And they're all so terrified of falling out of favour. So they come dashing through the door, pens at the ready, falling over each other in order to be seen to be there and doing what's expected of them.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hey OP, I've come to the same conclusion as you have.

Back in 2008, Obama was popular among the jews.

As for Obama, 60 percent of Jews view him favorably while 34 percent view him unfavorably.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Ever since his speech in Egypt, he has gone downhill. July 9, 2009

The tracking Poll shows that 33% of the nation’s voters strongly approve of Obama’s performance and 36% strongly disapprove

www.theyeshivaworld.com...

Before Obama was president, all the birth certificate issues were hushed and laughed at as conspiracy theory.

Now back in January, before Obama's speech in Egypt, the msm were still pretty much in favor of Obama.

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

This is all circumstantial evidence, of course, but do the research and see who owns the mainstream media. In my research, the media is rarely used to make stuff up out of thin air. Instead, what the msm propaganda tool is used for is to distort the perception of an issue. They will make something insignificant seem overblown and exaggerated, for example the swine flu or marijuana. Or they will make insignificant a major issue, such as deaths from hospitals or driving accidents. Is it possible that Obama's birth certificate issue is being used to manipulate him? I say it's possible. Blackmail, especially of powerful people, is very useful. Frankly, I don't care one way or the other about Obama. All politicians are liars, no matter whom you elect into office.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by American_Soviets]



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by American_Soviets
 


thank you for your post...star for me
...also for the links provided..thanks

regarding if its Obama President i dont care either..im not even American...but for me...someone is really strong to be able to do that..and such power is dangerous if left un observed



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
omg are you kidding man>????

you dont see how Israel could start WW3??

shall i answer??

what an attack on Iran would lead to??..only us eating popcorn watching the news??

i think its better you start browsing some of those dimensional website yourself


Why would Israel attacking Iran lead to WW3? Why are you so sure Israel will attack Iran? Iran is geographically quite a distance from Israel.

Israel will not attack Iran because the political price is too high and recent events in Iran have exposed some domestic difficulties.

I know, I know that the warmongers here would love such a conflict, but Israel is not stupid. The politics with Iran are outside Israel's influence as they involve the important world powers, noteably the US, the EU and the Russian Federation.

Please don't panic. There are some people who think the world will end in 2012, so I would relax.

Regards

[edit on 21/7/2009 by paraphi]



posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi
 



Why would Israel attacking Iran lead to WW3? Why are you so sure Israel will attack Iran? Iran is geographically quite a distance from Israel.


A : They showed recently distance doesnt matter any more.they have green light from Saudi Airspace and the Red Sea, also the motive to attack follows Ahamdinejads Multiple Statements about wiping out Israel of the Map....i think you need to follow some news


Israel will not attack Iran because the political price is too high and recent events in Iran have exposed some domestic difficulties.


A : I think the price you pay after being Nuked is much higher...is it?


I know, I know that the warmongers here would love such a conflict, but Israel is not stupid. The politics with Iran are outside Israel's influence as they involve the important world powers, noteably the US, the EU and the Russian Federation.


A : Warmongers nowadays play simulation like Call of Duty, Red Alert 3, Company of heroes and watch good documentaries on old war days like WW2, Vietnam...World War 3 is a nuclear holocaust and not seen as war


Please don't panic. There are some people who think the world will end in 2012, so I would relax.


A : Im not in a panic state at all, but isnt ATS a conspiricy website?..im discussing the Jews role in the World today



posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
Obama Birth Certificate Issue - Was this done by the Jews?

No. It was hidden away by Obama himself, and continues to be hidden away by his hordes of attorneys, because he's trying to hide something. Americans are capable of seeing this for themselves.


Originally posted by heineken
no reply???
how come...is it because i mentiooned the jews?...


Probably because the 'queston' is ...



Originally posted by heineken
one day you all will wake up under the famous Jews at least yourselves...i live in a very remote part of the World so I really dont care...but you might have a saviour... guess what ....AHMADINEJAD is still in reign in Iran...hahahaha....and guess what...he still wants to nuke Israel


:shk: Oh .. THAT explains this pathetic thread.
Them dirty jew bastards are gunna' run the world, eh?
TROLL ALERT.
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.



posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 



Oh .. THAT explains this pathetic thread. Them dirty jew bastards are gunna' run the world, eh?


i can see you dont find them dirty at all since you are enjoying their poo on your face

i didnt call dirty anybody you called me troll

They want to make people their sheep by controlling the media and its unfair...do you agree at least that most of the media are run by the Jews??


also where r u from?

[edit on 23-7-2009 by heineken]

[edit on 23-7-2009 by heineken]

[edit on 23-7-2009 by heineken]



posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
i really didnt expect such a reaction for this thread...i was only pointing out that I see Jewish influence in major happenings in the World through media...i am really dissapointed of most of you who replied here since you took this matter far beyond this and you really looked full of hatred..something which i disgust...for me the point still stands...

WORLD, be careful since the JEWS control the MEDIA...

EXAMPLES : Iran Post election Fallout and now Obama's Birth Certificate



posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
how can you blame a whole religion and all it's followers for this. You cant go around making sweeping statements like this. It is anti semitic.


there are only 12-25 million jews in the world... compared with over a billion muslims and a billion catholics... why is it the jews have such influence..? i can only think of one thing... money. control of the monetary system, what else.



posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
how can you blame a whole religion and all it's followers for this. You cant go around making sweeping statements like this. It is anti semitic.


there are only 12-25 million jews in the world... compared with over a billion muslims and a billion catholics... why is it the jews have such influence..? i can only think of one thing... money. control of the monetary system, what else.



There is a reason you can only think of one thing.

There is also something called brains - which imparts intelligence.

Jews often have that. Not everyone else does.

It's useful for making money too.

btw Jews were among Obama's biggest contributors.

Th Jews don't have to worry about being hated by people who are smarter than them.


M



posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
i feel sorry for the average jew. they get all the blame, but most of them aren't even part of the conspiracy, elite rabbis on the top are to blame.

instead of saying "done by the jews" you should say "done by the illuminaty"

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Spiritfilled]



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join