It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Warming Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Isn't it interesting how all our problems seem to be global these days. A global war on terrorism, a global economic crisis, the need for a global currency, global trade, global health concerns, global warming, etc.

It's almost as if someone is pushing for a one-world government, with a one-world monetary system, a one-world police force, a one-world set of rules and a population of obedient worker bees to keep the whole economic engine going at full throttle.

Except for the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, Pindar, powerful international bankers, Skull and Bones, global elitist power brokers, the Military-Industrial Complex, the CIA, the KGB, the Federal Reserve, the international Communist conspiracy, the Knights of Malta, the Club of Rome, the 13 ruling families of the Illuminati (Rothschild, Bruce, Cavendish, De Medici, Hanover, Hapsburg, Krupp, Plantagenet, Rockefeller, Romanov, Sinclair, Warburg, Windsor) and the ghost of Adam Weishaupt, I can't imagine who would have a motive to create a one-world government and slither their way to the top of the pyramid of power to rule the world.

Source Link: www.areawidenews.com...

This article hit the nail on the head with most everything I was thinking about on the topic of Global Warming after I read it. I have read so may reports, opinions and many threads here on ATS but as I sit here and laugh, it's the closest thread I have found that sums up what pretty much all of the members here on ATS has been saying about the topic. I hope you find as interesting as I did. The above quote states in perfectly.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sorry Rams59lb but its the same old stuff I’ve heard before...

Whenever climate change is mentioned the GW deniers go on a rampage about Al Gore.

I have never said anything about Al Gore in my previous posts but people always reply to them with snipes and insults on Al Gore. Let’s get one thing straight before I start. I have never bothered watching an inconvenient truth and i don’t really like Al Gore. To me, he is just another American politician who probably has something to gain!

Having said that, I do believe that we are affecting our climate in ways that could prove disastrous for future generations.

The Blog might as well have been written by Martin Durkin (the idiot who brought us "The Great Global warming swindle")

He too tries to link environmentalists with secret organisations and even Nazis... total nonsense.

I know many people who work and campaign for "green" causes and they all do it for one reason... their love of the natural world.

If anyone is part of a secret society that wants to dominate the world then surely it is the anti environmentalist... after all the Rothschild's, Bilderberg's, Rockefeller etc. are powerful are they not??? Do they not control (according to conspiracy theorists) all the world’s oil, gas, money, gold etc...????

If that is so, then what would they gain by telling the world that their own source of wealth is destroying the planet???

I say it is these groups that are spreading the anti GW message and dis-information to confuse normal people. They do have scientist on their pay-roll.

The blog also goes on to say that some ice glaciers are retreating but others are getting bigger. This is to some extent true but also misleading.
Although some Glaciers are getting bigger overall there has been a reduction in Glaciers. Just because there is the odd anomaly here and their does not mean that everything is ok.

I don’t mean to sound rude but in my opinion this is more poorly written drivel by a reactionary. He has probably watched “An Inconvenient truth” and has as got his temper up over the thought of having to give up the life style he has become accustomed to due to something he cannot clearly see with his own eyes. He has then gone on an internet rampage to find information that will back up his anger and stumbled across "the Great Global Warming Swindle" he has then compiled his blog, including many quotes from "the Great Global Warming Swindle" and mixed it with a personal attack on Al Gore.

Yes... Al Gore (in my mind) is a bit of a prick... But that does not disprove Man Made Climate change.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Nothing of what you said proves manmade climate Change either. All you did was espouse the Green agenda, and belief, that is all.

Not all, nor most of the scientists who don't believe the IPCC, nor the claim that we are the reason for Climate Change work for any of the people, or groups you mentioned above. It's all rumours from people like you, and green websites who only have one goal. To blame mankind for anything and everything, so their, and your Green agenda is implemented no matter what.

CO2 has never been shown to retain the amount of warming claimed by the GREENs and other groups. All you have are flawed computer models which have been shown time and again to be flawed, and wrong.

The claim that mankind is responsible for Climate Change is only bringing more taxes for the rich, and squeezing the poor, as well as the middle class.

People like you are all in favour of the Kyoto protocol, or similar treaties, yet you don't address the fact that under the Kyoto protocol, and other similar treaties China, India, Russia, and several other nations, including developing nations will be allowed not only to continue to emit as much anthropogenic CO2 and other toxic chemicals, and gases as they have been doing, but to increase their emissions as much as they want.

China, Russia, India, Brazil and several other countries have stated that they won't accept any emission caps, and they will continue to increase their emissiona as much as they want.

These same countries under treaties such as the Kyoto protocol, blame mainly the U.S., and want for the U.S. to pay for Climate Change in the form of new taxes, and fees payable to these same countries that have stated they won't accept any emission caps.

The whole Global Warming hoax is just a new tactic for GREEN groups to get more power, for rich people to get more money, and for nations like China, Russia, India to get more money from the western tax payers, and more so from the U.S.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I would agree with both first two posters except for the part about it being the same ole stuff. I remember that we learned 2+2=4 because we were told over and over again that it does so if we are hearing that GW is a HOAX then it's all about people like Gore becoming Billionairs off of our working backs then to me Gore+GW=$$$$ for them and crap for us!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I was actually agreeing with you, and pointing out how stupid the GREEN agenda is.

They want, and demand the U.S., and some other countries to IMMEDIATELY stop their CARBON emissions, yet they ignore the fact that it is developing nations the ones that are to this day polluting the world as if there is not enough pollution.

The GREENs spouse the Kyoto protocol and simialr treaties which gives a green light to tax people in western countries, and mainly the U.S. meanwhile allowing China, Russia, india and other developing countries to continue to increase their CARBON emissions, and toxic waste disposal into rivers, lakes, the ocean and the atmosphere.

Yes, the Global Warming hoax was made up to make billionares of the rich, meanwhile squeezing the middle class and the poor in the U.S. and other western countries. But even the Europeans are mainly blaming the U.S. for all of this, and they all want the U.S. mainly to pay for the pollution China, Russia, India and other countries caused themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Actually I thought the global warming hoax was invented (by Maggie Thatcher and Al Gore using a time machine, as I recall, to visit Fourier and Arrhenius) in order to con the Chinese into diverting billions of dollars into investment in totally pointless and inefficient massive wind farm projects. And it seems to have worked

Why I do find ironic is that those claiming a conspiracy are mostly Americans - whose government was one of the last to accept the reality that human activity can have an impact on regional and global climate.

Though a further irony is that having finally accepted AGW the Americans proceded to compound the problem still further by pushing for biofuels as an alternative to fossil fuels .......

Oh well, I guess Texans know who to blame for their drought

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Green = Money

Anytime you hear people or companies talking about the "Green" Agenda, substitute "Green" for Money, and you will know exactly what they are up to.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

I agree. Now. But it took them a couple of decades to catch on! But then, whoever heard of a politician with half a brain? Give them a bandwagon and they'll wait a week after it's left town before wondering if they should jump on board. I bet they won't even get swine 'flu under 2021 ......

But as I say, ironic that when they do finally cotton on and start exploiting AGW they then get accused of having created it in the first place. And the poor ol' scientists who've been studying the subject since before these politicians were even born get shoved out of the way and ignored. Or run out of town as charlatans.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Isn't it funny how people who are not environmental/climate scientists think they know better than those who are?

Don't you find it sickening that at a time when we could be acting to mitigate (nb: not prevent) climate change - whatever its cause - we're spending all our time arguing as to the underlying cause.

Whatever your view on what is causing changes, they are undeniably happening.

Something tells me all these people causing this type of friction will be the ones who regret it as signifcant changes happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Global Warming has always been a hoax. Plain and simple.

Because the powers that be can point to things you can physically see, they can make it seem more plausible, which makes people begin to get scared.

It is nothing more than extortion, via manipulation, based on half-truths and lies.

Anyone here read The Report from Iron Mountain?

Yes, I realize that it was called a hoax, the report, but I believe that it was real and called hoax to discredit it.

The Government sponsors think-tanks and studies all the time, so why not one based around how to keep tax money flowing?

Reading the Wikipedia entry, I noticed a peculiar name, John Kenneth Galbraith.

On November 26, 1976, the report was reviewed in the book section of the Washington Post by Herschel McLandress, which was the pen name for Harvard professor John Kenneth Galbraith.

Galbraith said that he knew firsthand of the report's authenticity because he had been invited to participate in it. Although he was unable to be part of the official group, he was consulted from time to time and had been asked to keep the project a secret.

Furthermore, while he doubted the wisdom of letting the public know about the report, he agreed totally with its conclusions.

What is peculiar about his name, is not the name itself perse, but that I had just read it in a book about the F.B.I. investigating authors, and calling them Communists or subversives.

Dangerous Dossiers - Exposing the Secret War Against America's Greatest Authors

What better way to discredit something that should never have been released, then to have J Edgar Hoover discredit someone involved?

Just one tiny twist in the topic.

Global Warming, to me, is just a shakedown.

new topics

top topics

join