It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New kid in town..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hi all,

My brother pointed out this website to me, after I send him some videos that are about different aspects of what is being referred to as the great conspiracy against humanity. I for one am a 'believer' in the excistence of this grand scheme, so i decided to sign up and i like what i'm seeing/reading already!

My name is Stefan and I live in the Netherlands. I'm 25 years old and currently (since 3 days) unemployed. (damn that economic crisis lol.) I always have been interested in the things that are discussed on this website/board. When i was younger, I was fascinated with lucid dreaming and obes. I read alot of books about those subjects and had my fair share of lucid dreams. One time I had an out of body experience after reading alot about it and doing the exercises presented in those books. Maybe i'll tell more about it in a thread sometime, but those experiences assured me in my 'belief' that there is more to life than we can percieve with our physical bodies.

Later on i got more interested in the shape the world is in and why it is the way it is right now. Thats the reason i'm on this website/board and i hope you can help me along on my yourney to truth!

see ya around folks!

(sorry if the english isnt top notch, its not my native language)

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, don't forget we have BTS for other none conspiracy topics, movies, food, games, computers and more.
If you have any questions you can U2U (message) me, or any other staff member anytime.
I'm sure the bandwagon will be around soon with links and tips about ATS.

So enjoy your self and treat others as you would like your self to be treated.

Sauron.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stefanwess

Welcome!!

I bet you will like your reading here, since you are into - exactly what ATSers like to discuss.!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

I am a new member as well and am looking forward to a great contribution on this board.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Welcome, and congratulations on the successful avatar upload, it's really cool!!!

I personally enjoy ATS not only because of the subject matter, but also because it's moderated very well and the embedding of links or videos is really slick. I also like the flagging/star system and the avatars, etc etc etc.

And yeah, this designed and engineered financial crisis is a real drag, I wish you all the best in finding a new job.

Your English is outstanding considering it's not your first language, but we've come to expect it from the Dutch these days!

See you around!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend

Have fun

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Aww sorry to hear about your job. I'd love to hear about your OBE's in the paranormal forum if you ever do post it in there

Welcome to ATS

top topics

join