It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army 3rd Infranty/1st Brigade troops Deployed to US Northern Command

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The video link is not responding- here it is in URL form:
www.youtube.com...

According to this, the Army brigade from Fallujah is coming home, and deploying under the DHS/Northern Command (set up by the Pentagon in'02)---at HOME. The purpose of their Homeland deployment is to assist with large-scale "WMD-like Events" in the Homeland (H1N1?), and to provide life-saving, logistical support, and order in chaos in the event such a thing should occur.

This group was chosen for their ability to "survive' under harsh conditions, will have full weapons kits as if they were in Iraq, as well as containers of more dire weapons to be used at the behest of the SecDef. They also possess "non-lethal" weapons, like tasers, for crowd control or "civil unrest".

The groups is called the Consequence Management Response Force- and clearly shows how deep in potential-if not actual- martial law the US is currently experiencing.

When you add the FEMA sites that have crematoria and mass graves (Google Rex 64 for locations), we have the obvious awareness of our government that these troops and facilities will be needed this year, and that this is a plan that has been in place longer than snce April of this year......

It is also important to note that all branches of the military (on US soil) will be coordinated through this CMRF group.

After 9/11, it is clear that the Pentagon put this together, as it was created in '02, but it bodes poorly for American Civil Liberties, when, if the pandemic should become dangerous, we have the Army patrolling the streets- NOT the National Reserve, as the job is meant to be- but the hard-core, combat-seasoned, Army.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

This fall should be interesting...

Whats coming this fall
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Glad you got the link up and running- I couldn't and had to give the URL- thank you!

Take good care of yourself

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Don't like it one bit....did you see the weird look on that ladies face when she described what the troops were for?

Come on WITH it already.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Why are we so afraid of martial law?

We certainly needed it immediately when Hurricane Katrina swept through New Orleans. Many deaths, rapes and theft could have been prevented.

What is the first thing to happen in a disaster situation? Looters steal and destroy our businesses and homes.

I've worked in countries that have military law. It was never a problem. Actually I felt safer with the soldiers on the streets. Remove the military from the streets of Kingston, Jamaica and there would be chaos and streets filled with blood.

We have a volatile situation in America. It's a tender box and could become a serious problem for us at any time.

In a lawless country women and children are raped and killed. There will be many that will try to take advantage of those of us that have a home and have prepared. These are the people that will be the target of the military.

Many of our national guard units were called to service in Iraq. It was valuable training for what may come about in our country.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Typical BS fear mongering. The US is not Kingston, Jamaica. And we are some of the most heavily armed civilians in the world. I guarantee if any looters came to my neighborhood and tried to rape and kill our wives and kids they'd have about 20-30 well armed suburbanites armed to the teeth to deal with. You underestimate the American people's ability to fend for themselves and protect themselves. The last thing this country needs is the military patrolling our streets.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, NORTHCOM arrives!

S&F! This definitely needs it's own thread!

Back in April, when the "Novel" Swine Flu hit, and reports in the media began...on one of the large flu threads we honed in on NORTHCOM and the plans to use them in "emergency response" .

abovetopsecret.com

Here are some of the links with more information....saved them from April...

Will NorthCom take over in Swine Flu Outbreak?

Back in 2002, President Bush created NorthCom, the Pentagon’s Northern Command, which has jurisdiction over the United States.

And NorthCom has been running preparedness drills in the event of a flu pandemic for at least the past three years.

Making things more alarming, NorthCom got assigned its own fighting unit six months ago—the Army’s 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team, which had spent much of the last five years battling things out in Iraq.
progressive.org...

Anticpating Threats key to success, commander says
www.mcguire.af.mil...

The swine flu outbreak raises a lot of fears.

Here’s one you might not have thought of yet: The Pentagon may be taking over more and more of our civil society in this crisis.

aftermathnews.wordpress.com...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I dare them to come to my state.

I was at a convenience store last night. I guy TRIED to do a beer run.

One of the customers gave chase, and ended up getting pinned down in a fist fight with the looter. The customer's friend ran to his truck and got a baseball bat out and whacked the looter a couple of times. Then myself and another customer held the guy down until the cops arrived, while another customer followed the getaway car to his place of residence, came back, and told the cop where it was.

That was over a case of beer that did not even belong to us.

Now imagine if it was our families and property at stake?

There is no need for them to be here. We can take care of ourselves.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What on earth makes you imagine they will be protecting you? Ah yes, the government wouldn't hurt its people. Delusions, delusions.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I also found this, we had discoverd this document beginning of May 2009.
It is unclassified, so no worries.

US NORTHCOM FORCE HEALTH PROTECTION 09-114 SWINE FLU INFLUENZA

fhp.osd.mil...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I gotta buy more bullets!

This one line reply has seemed appropriate more and more often over the last two weeks!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Please see my signature (which shall constitute the rest of my post).

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i dont think this is simply reaction or preparation for the swine flu...this began last october, if not before that even.

www.sfbayview.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This IS a new thread- from about 2 weeks ago- I've been waving my arms to all-saying, read this!!!!!

This is serious, no BS info- and is now confirmed by the MSM- CNN has reported it.

I swear, Mike Adams- the Health Ranger from the natural News must be reading our posts- because here's what he posted today (thank you, Mike!)

www.naturalnews.com...

His website is a great source of info. I don't agree with all of it, but he's not an alarmist, and really does solid research on all of his topics. He also listens to his audience. I wrote to him a while back about CoQ10 and why he didn't cover it more, and sure enough- a week or two later, there were articles all over the place.

Take care everyone- the first 80 million doses for the US will (supposedly) be free of adjuvants- the boosters will have adjuvants.

To quote dante:

"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here". And by "here" I mean a vaccine clinic!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here's a great article/essay about the combinatorial problems of this strain of flu; its' pathogenicity; the plan to enforce vaccinations using the military, and the fact that anti-virals and vaccines can DRIVE mutations in an already unstable matrix of nucleic acids.

Some of the article is relevant to the thread, so I'm including it- will also post elsewhere as it is relevant, as well:

www.prisonplanet.com...

NOTE: At the end of the article the military makes plain that they are ready for anything that comes out or Mexico- criminal activity, drug running, or pandemics! This was statd by the army BEFORE Mexico broke with flu!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Imagine one possible future in America...

There's a knock on your door. A peek through the window reveals two young soldiers in urban camo fatigues gripping M16 rifles slung across their chests. In front of them, an official-looking doctor person sports an N95 mask and carries a clipboard thick with ruffled papers.

Knock knock. "Is anyone home?"

One of the soldiers catches a glimpse of you peering through a sliver of curtain covering the living room window. "I've got movement." He tightens his grip on his rifle and elbows the soldier next to him. "Someone's home. Knock again."

Knock KNOCK. "We're here from the pandemic response team," insists the doc. "We're here to help. Open up or we'll be forced to come in."

Reluctantly, you inch towards the door and grip the doorknob with damp, sweaty hands. Your pulse pounds hard as you crack open the door.

But the doctor isn't in front of your door anymore. It's one of the soldiers -- the larger one -- and he wedges his foot between your door and its frame, prying it open and forcing his intimidating self into your doorway. "We're with FEMA. Please step away from the door."

"Our records show you haven't received the swine flu vaccine yet," squeaks the doctor from behind the bulk of the domineering soldier now squarely positioned in front of you. "We're here to administer your vaccine."

"I don't want a vaccine," you protest. "They're not safe."

The soldier chuckles, blurts out, "They're as safe as the U.S. government says they are."

The doctor peers out from behind his military companion and makes eye contact. "Sir, as you well know, vaccines have been required for all U.S. residents since President Obama's emergency pandemic declaration last month. Please extend your arm and we'll be on our way."

This is not funny anymore!!! I do not even own a gun to help protect myself when the time comes.....cannot afford one since my hours were cut and I an making half of what I was last year. I want one so badly I can hardly stand it!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

We certainly needed it immediately when Hurricane Katrina swept through New Orleans. Many deaths, rapes and theft could have been prevented.

What is the first thing to happen in a disaster situation? Looters steal and destroy our businesses and homes.

I've worked in countries that have military law. It was never a problem. Actually I felt safer with the soldiers on the streets. Remove the military from the streets of Kingston, Jamaica and there would be chaos and streets filled with blood.

We have a volatile situation in America. It's a tender box and could become a serious problem for us at any time.

In a lawless country women and children are raped and killed. There will be many that will try to take advantage of those of us that have a home and have prepared. These are the people that will be the target of the military.

Many of our national guard units were called to service in Iraq. It was valuable training for what may come about in our country.

This is the kind of thinking that has been detroying our country for decades!!! Geesh................

What is wrong with martial law?!?!?!? How about the Constitution and Bill of Rights?? Martial law will throw every single right an American has out the damn window!! Martial Law for a flu epidemic?? Totally insane!!

Looters - who would try to steal and destroy businesses and homes - would be meat with citizens who practice our 2nd Amendment. We do not need the military to do this for us. The only thing the military would do is CONTROL the citizens.

Lord, I dislike most people in the US nowdays!! Many just ask for their rights to be taken from them in the name of protecting them!! How about protecting ourselves from the protectors?!?!??

I can hardly wait for fall to come - when the flu really starts hitting us - to see what is in store for us....in the name of protecting us!

IMHO, people with thinking like the above quote will be the ones turning in those who speak out against the current administration, want our Constitution reinstated, and question what the government is doing!!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Champagne

I'm glad you responded to that one. I am still speechless by that post! I had so many things to say that I could not get them organized into a coherent reply!

What is wrong with Martial Law?
That statement is so utterly ridiculous that I don't know how to respond to it. Will the author of that statement please go turn yourself in to the nearest re-education center and have your chip adjusted, so you can continue looking normal among us humans.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thank you! LOL- this IS it's own thread. So many are posting now that it's on CNN, etc., but I put this up some 2 or 3 weeks ago and heard crickets...

No matter WHO gets the info out- I just hope people pay heed and take care.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

I don't think there will be martial law, nor forced vaccinations in conjunction with this virus. But even so, there are many people who think we can "govern ourselves." We have guns, so we must be morally strong, upright folks, one and all. Of course, when it comes down to it, half the folks you think are strong, ethical folk, will be breaking into stores, stealing everything from canned food to big screen TVs.

If all hell breaks loose in the U.S. you can expect as much danger from your neighbor, as you can from the military.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join