It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capturing the Light, The Story Of Dorothy Izatt (2007)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Conan The Usurper

What are you talking about? how about this ISTANBUL KUMBURGAZ-ALIENS
and this was the UFO conference in Turkey where they are giving LIVE interviews with the man who filmed it!!! UFO Appears during UFO Meeting Conference 2009 Turkey Istanbul

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Popularity Contest

reply to post by --1

Please, read my posts in this thread, because you're only making my case for me, and I'm fairly sure that's not what's intended. I realize my posts tend to be somewhat lengthy, but failing to read them precludes any sort of competent rebuttal to my position.

If you want to continue barking up the wrong tree, you are free to do so, but I won't be joining you there.

Again, I think my point about the most popular pastime on ATS is being driven home with tremendous aplomb, but I would prefer to see folks learn from it, rather than exemplify it.

If you truly disagree with what I'm saying after reading what I've said about this case, I very much welcome your criticism.

But please, at least hear me out first.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

I must say i agree with you there....and I concede that one interesting thing about Dorothy's footage is the resemblance in that well known frame of the aliens looking out the window.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
Conan the Userper said[edit on 20-7-2009 by CUBD1]

IMHO her explanations of why the beings are there totally suck. They could tell her a way to show us how to look at their planet in the very least. And like it's been said, why communicate on a level we aren't able to? here on earth we aren't being of light. we are mostly tribal folks with hard ground very materialistic basis, some of us are more emotional and a few are spiritual but still very material beings.

They may think we are not intelligent enough, spiritually prepared or rational or reasonable enough to handle the information.

You seem to make a case for that.

Seriously, what's your point? WTF are they doing here if they think we aren't intelligent enough or spiritually prepared?

They must certainly think that of you

There's no point in hearing crap like they wanna help us. Yeah right, like seeing a ufo in the sky will help us in any cases. If anything, say theses ufos are real, it will just gives the military an incentive to develops more potent lethal and sci-fi like weaponry to shoot them down.

There are actually some pretty well-documented cases of UFOs flying over nuclear armaments and nuclear storehouses and shutting down some of the equipment. No lie. It's actually fairly well-documented. This suggests to me they are keeping a watchful eye and might intervene in the event of all-out nuclear war.

Again, if they exist...which you seem to assume, even if there is no clear evidence of ufo of alien origin visiting us whatsoever.

The proper way for ETs to make contact, is to request an authorization to land somewhere, get out of their ships, and salute us. a formal greeting somewhat, by now, if they have visited us, they know our forms of courtesy etc.

Your human-thinking is very limited. If we stumbled upon a primitive race on another planet, do you think we would land and announce ourselves and interfere with their culture? Assuming rational minds were at the helm of such an expedition, probably not. Probably not. We would probably study such a race from a distance.

Your human thinking limits you. Try thinking outside of the box.

I think the way i wanna think and i certainly don't wanna think the way you do.

I suppose you're thinking we human are the primitive race? lol what a joke. First i'd say there is no such thing as primitive race or race at all. I see all animals as equal , including us, but with different purpose than ours. Not many human beings actually respect animals around them the way i do.

But to answer you, if *i* stumbled upon other intelligent life forms on another planet i would certainly not spy on them or abduct some of their folks against their will or hover over their habitations sometimes so they got not clue what i'm doing there. If i did that i would consider myself utterly stupid and a threat to them. In any cases, i would either do 2 things, leave them alone for good or land without scaring them and try to communicate in friendly manners and try to develop a link or a bond between our two worlds.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Conan The Usurper]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

Holy crap! you did it!
You debunked the case!
Numerous amounts of famous doctors, researchers, special effects artists have tried to no avail using the actual source material and you did it with your own logic and an altered source!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I really don't think your statement is accurate. Numerous doctors, special effects artists etc have not failed to debunk this case. Few have tried, few people are interested in Izatts case which does appear on the face of it to be hoax not really worthy of huge amounts of research.

According to my sources Izzats case cannot be real, aliens simply do not make contact with people in that manner.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
here is another from a documentary clip that picks up strange lights w/Stanton T. Friedman no less !!UFO appear behind Stanton Friedman and Kathleen Marden at the abduction sight of Barney and Betty Hill during the filming of The White Mountain Abduction.

The documentary follows Kathleen Marden (the niece of the Hills) and Stanton T. Friedman (Ufologist) as they retrace the route the Hills took that fateful night in 1961. While Marden and Friedman, authors of “Captured: The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience” were being interviewed in the woods a series of strange moving lights appeared in the sky behind them. Cameraman and documentary filmmaker Rob Spence (Eyeborg) was on his game that night and managed to perfectly capture the bizarre event on high definition video. Experts who have analyzed the video have ruled out any known conventional aircraft or natural astrological phenomena. To the Gray brothers what was really amazing was not the UFO itself but the timing “I have never seen anything that I would have called a UFO before, and the first time I do - we are at an abduction site filming our first UFO documentary, and we have Betty Hill’s niece and the world’s most famous Ufologist in the frame watching it! I mean it is just so perfect! We couldn’t believe it. But it happened”, laughed co-director Adam Gray. “I remember the next morning when Stanton showed up for filming and he noticed that his watch had stopped, and for a moment I thought, that’s what happened to the Hills after their encounter!” What the lights were remains a mystery.
taken from Adam and Andrew Gray Blog

P.S.
Having had a personal UfO sighting that lasted 45 min. I can say FOR ME there is no debate if they are real or not ... My question is why they are here? and whats with all the abductions?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Exactly what is said, blurry lights in the sky with no point of reference, could be faked or just about anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that, I'm enjoying it!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by --1

the "few" that have tried are highly respectable people.
And I'm not so sure just a few have tried, these are simply the ones we have heard of.

I don't see how you can claim something is a hoax on the surface without giving any backing, and unless you give links and names to your sources, well, your just another ATSer (like me) giving their opinion, accurate or not.
To dispel something entirely based on the "surface" is well... you know...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
-- said....

You fail to see that it is you that can't think outside the box. This nonsense delusion that certain people notable for nothing in particular are infact special has been around for a while...it is unlikely that advanced beings would pander and encourage such tragic cr-p.

I can't say I know enough about her or the case to say one way or another...

Sure, the possibility is this woman is a complete fraud. I must say the documentary is very convincing. I'm not expecting the most critical minds to come along and debunk it, either.

As for the more philosophical question of "why" special beings would single out this Dorothy, that is beyond my purview. Who are we to decide? Who is more worthy of contact? Maybe they wish all of this to remain ambiguous?

It is a very unusual case -- if it's real, it's pretty astounding -- if it's a fraud, I give kudos to the incredibly resourceful, inventive, deceitful mind of Ms. Dorothy Izatt. This is quite an elaborate fraud that seems to have taken place over decades and involves dozens of family members.

-- justin

[edit on 20-7-2009 by CUBD1]

[edit on 20-7-2009 by CUBD1]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Posted by --1
... According to my sources Izzats case cannot be real, aliens simply do not make contact with people in that manner.

I'm curious, what are your sources? How do you know 'aliens' do not make contact with people in that manner?

My sources/experiences say otherwise, so I personally know you are full of cow pucky, (or mislead at best). Long ago I personally experienced the same relative conflicts Dorothy did when she explored whether what she was experiencing was real or imagined, (or from the negative and deception). I ain't religeous, but ask and you shall receive, (in your heart, not just your mind).

Wish I had more time to reply to others on here, but I get the nagging feeling it would be a phenomenal 'waste of time'.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Not one of these contactees has ever been able to provide conclusive proof ...including you.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by --1

Not one "debunker" in this thread, including you, has provided conclusive proof that this is a hoax, either.

Your point is?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Wow people so much for leaving your ignorance at the door.... I guess thats what happens when skeptics are confronted with something that differs from their beliefs.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

that looked too much like the stephenville lights...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by --1

dagnabit, cohen...what're you doing here on ATS? You got a deathwish or something?

any developments on disclosure from sarkozy, yet? ditch those sources, buddy

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by --1

And here I thought the main point of our own personal lives was to live and experience it for ourselves, while occasionally musing and comparing notes over it with others who are interested and/or who experienced some of the same things. I didn't know the point of our experiences were to prove to you that they were real! Why did no one tell me this from the beginning?!

Well, I can't prove anything at all to you unless you experience it for yourself (because life is a subjectively funny thing). But I can tell you how I achieved the most fantastic results, personally. It's basic and easy. And most on this thread have completely overlooked the key that unlocked the door to Dorothy's contact... why extra-terrestrials/temporals/dimensionals would make lasting and open contact with a older lady who has no major kinds of influence. Simply, she meditates regularly. That's the key. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
agree with you - I have been having the 333 numbers shown to me for many years in many different ways.....the thing is I cant prove it but only share what I have experienced....

I am open minded to all sorts of possibilities thats why I am here....

I have sent you a U2U.....

Originally posted by Flux8
reply to post by --1

And here I thought the main point of our own personal lives was to live and experience it for ourselves, while occasionally musing and comparing notes over it with others who are interested and/or who experienced some of the same things. I didn't know the point of our experiences were to prove to you that they were real! Why did no one tell me this from the beginning?!

Well, I can't prove anything at all to you unless you experience it for yourself (because life is a subjectively funny thing). But I can tell you how I achieved the most fantastic results, personally. It's basic and easy. And most on this thread have completely overlooked the key that unlocked the door to Dorothy's contact... why extra-terrestrials/temporals/dimensionals would make lasting and open contact with a older lady who has no major kinds of influence. Simply, she meditates regularly. That's the key. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda

agree with you - I have been having the 333 numbers shown to me for many years in many different ways.....the thing is I cant prove it but only share what I have experienced....

I am open minded to all sorts of possibilities thats why I am here....

I have sent you a U2U.....

Explain, what are the 333 numbers?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join