It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capturing the Light, The Story Of Dorothy Izatt (2007)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There has never been a case study like this! Dorothy Izatt’s phenomenon surpasses the most notorious alien abduction cases aka contactees. Unlike Whitley Strieber (Communion), Travis Walton (Fire in the Sky), and the Betty and Barney Hill case... Dorothy has FILMED her experiences. Thirty years in the making and armed with over 30,000 feet of film, Dorothy is now ready to share her story of contact with the world.

admin edit: DO NOT post links to illegal download sites on ATS. We were contacted by the copyright owner of this film and asked to remove the link. ATS does NOT allow copyright infringement in any way.

[edit on 7-20-2009 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
As a film student I find this case very remarkable. For the UFO community alien believers or not, not being led by any documentary manipulation, the fact it is FILMED in Super8, and that in 18 frames per second from one frame to another there is this effect of lights created, makes it a solid proof of a BEAUTIFUL UNEXPLAINED Phenomenom.

Take a DLSR camera or a 35mm photo camera. Take a picture with auto expousre and velocity on 1/15. Try to recreate that effect.

Now what is it, is another question.

But prooff? There you have it!

Have this been discussed before?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

thank you for posting that video

i have been waiting to see this

just got done watching it and
that was some extremely interesting footage. there is no doubt in my mind Dorothy's video is for real since i have witnessed a light ship UFO myself. what i seen is very similar to what's shown in the video.

this is the real deal folks

[edit on 18-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yep---This is one of those cases that even the die-hard debunkers can not discredit. Dorothy is indeed, 100% the real deal, and her footage is jaw-dropping. An amazing case.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
When I click on the link it doesnt go to any video, it's just an advertisement about working online. It has a menu at the top asking you to sign in. I would really like to see these videos. Do you have a better link?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here is the piece on Dorothy on Unsolved Mysteries called Vancouver Lights the segment starts at 1:23:18

www.google.com/video

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is the real deal.

This woman has some amazing video - must watch this people.

Very hard to get (for free anyway) to see actually...

She should have come out a bit more - I mean I always thought contacts have a role to play (whether they like it or not) and spread their message, instead of keeping all hush about it. A tough stance - but these people have been chosen for humanity to 'get us ready'...

Seriously this video is legitimate.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why do believers insist on using poll's to back them. Don't you realize the only people that take those polls are interested in the subject. If you are not interested in something you would not take it. So this should not count for all americans/canadians. I don't believe in the fantasy that is alien abduction but I will watch the video. See if it offers anything new or just the same old dribble.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by kerazeesicko]

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Why do believers insist on using poll's to back them. Don't you realize the only people that take those polls are interested in the subject. If you are not interested in something you would not take it. So this should not count for all americans/canadians. I don't believe in the fantasy that is alien abduction but I will watch the video. See if it offers anything new or just the same old dribble.

What are you talking about polls for in a thread with nothing to do about polls?

Also with a mindset like yours, it is impossible for any evolution in consciousness. You basically said you don't believe, but you will watch it anyway - what's the point? No one here cares if you believe or not? So I say , don't watch it, go and watch some reality TV or a sport game perhaps, leave the "believers" to themselves and stop bothering us with your closed mind. Please.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
HAHA...lol.. This skeptic has no clue what the hell I saw.lol... I do not believe it was alien, only because the light looks more laser generated then anything. I am not sure I believe her personal recount (Them talking to her). But damn that footage was amazing..lol.. FINALLY footage that is a genuine UFO that cannot be debunked. Or at least I cannot debunk it. Cool.
Nice find.

EDIT: Also it looked like one of the UFO's was a plane. The one around 26 minutes. But the others look cool and I have no explaination for, but I think I have an idea what she could have been seeing, but I need to investigate further. But as far as I am concerned this is some of the best, if not the best, UFO footage.

[edit on Jul 18th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I bought this a while back and think it is the real deal as well. I just wish it featured more of her actual footage than just the story on her. Although to see her and her family really make you believe. I really hope before she doesn't get too much older she can get more of her story and film out.

**SPOILER ALERT*** -do not read below unless you have already seen the vid.

The UFO captured during the making of the doc. is extremely exciting but I think the orbs that pass through her daughter while being interviewed is even more revealing of the benevolence I believe that these entities/spirits have who are interacting with Dorothy.

It is great to know that more of an audience will be reached now that you can get it legally off the web.

Cheers!!

[edit on 18-7-2009 by anyone]

also everyone should check out the book by Peter Guittilla Contact with Beings of Light: The Amazing True Story of Dorothy Izatt

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I mentioned the polls because it is in the first few seconds of the movie. I do not have a closd mind that is why I am watching it. So far there is nothing that says alien abduction is real. So I read or watch these things in hopes that maybe something new will come and will either show that abductions are real or will show what causes these people to have mental breakdown and to believe they are being taken aboard an alien spacecraft.
So far there is nothing of substance to support the alien abduction theory but there is plenty to support mental illness of some type, either temporary or full blown. I am willing to accept what has more proof behind it...so far mental issues is winning. Think about it all you got for alien abduction is the peoples word and nothing more no physical evidence...nothing. You can continue to believe blindly...I myself can question and watch these videos in hopes of finally getting a final answer...something you believers think you have but have nothing to back it. I myself don't have an answer. Just a possible one.the mental health...the evidencee is pointing that way..but in is not definitive.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i think this is a very interesting and important case its just unfortunate that the people who put this film together are not too bright. way too much footage of what her son-in-law, etc. has to say about it. could have spent much more time on the footage itself.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Very Interesting video. Not sure what they are. But it was refreshing to hear something different than the fantasy based greys. This does not help the alien abduction theory, mainly the greys are taking people, why because her story is believable. Her story is much more beleivable than any of the other ones. She does not go into how they are interbreeding, here to help us, how there are different species all over this world or even that they are alien in nature. More religious than anything...light beings...angels..hmmm. Like I said before I have no clue as to what they are.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Fascinating account, thanks for bringing it to our attention
I was a bit freaked out when watching the interview with Dorothy`s daughter - I`d spotted the flitting light behind her but just figured it was a reflection from behind the camera...not realizing that the right hand window was open so there is no glass there to reflect off

Great stuff

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Oh gosh I a moron..lol I didnt want to click it cause I thought it would show me some commercial about working on line or something. I will do this and download it. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Well I clicked that play button and it takes to me to another site based on the advertisement like i thought it would. I am downloading it now though.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Fantastic account!
S&F.

I've seen something about this before, and as the second poster mentioned, it appears this is a toughy for the skeptics. This is a genuine phenomenon.

I'll definately be keeping an eye on this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join