It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No need for agents to work, we have the public

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is to clarify that there is no more need for Agent's to work as hard as they did in the 80's, we have successfully turned anything that held any merit into a carnival.

That event is known as Roswell, as you will see in the following small but enlightening videos Roswell has now become a full blown money machine and in the process re establishing that who ever is investigating UFO's can be quickly and effortelessly ridiculed with the help of what you all refer to as "proof"

It is ironic that the same mechanics used for the masses to establish undeniable proof is the exact means which we use to dismiss any "undeniable proof". However there are several members within here and within other groups who do have what you call "undeniable proof", these members are so far and wide spread across so many nations and states that the mere gathering of such information is an impossible task. Why am i mentioning impossible, simply because these members do not have the resources available in comparison to any government.

Perhaps ats members or anonymous viewers should process particular information which resides on the boundaries of fiction and non fiction, such information is available within this site and others but as i mentioned earlier, it is so far and wide that its impossible to process and catalog. There are members who have conclusive knowledge of what is cataloged as proof and what is not, these members just keep fading into the endless world of rational thinking since their and everyones lives is being complicated to a point were one simply looses the momentum to establish a foundation.

At this point you may be wondering why would tristar post a topic of this nature. Well i have my reason's and you have your reason's for reading or posting your views. So lets move on to more interesting views. Methods which are used and perhaps have been obvious to many far and wide are the mass uploading of videos on video streaming sites. We can count on individual trying their newly acquired 3d software to create videos of ufo's and some are of exceptional quality and some are simply a waste of bandwidth and there are those which is what it is but are simply hampered by what is referred to as trolls. These so called trolls are general everyday public citizens who have successfully been converted to what has been a project for well over ten years.

As i mentioned earlier i am offering these two small enlightening clips of what was shown across the world through affiliated and non affiliated media services as the reference point when one reads or hears the word ufo & aliens.

(click to open player in new window)

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

the real proof can only be found threw personal experience.

your Op , proves that more people are becoming aware that the goverment is lying about this subject

i'd say your plan has backfired...thanks

edit for niceness

[edit on 18-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Tristar, why do people want disclosure and not closure?

You know the imagery I speak with in my posts, for all I know that is you hovering around me. I have never seen "aliens" except for ones that can not be seen, but then since I can not confirm them for people I don't speak of them to people, only things I know, that they may know and see that of which I speak so that It may be confirmed to them as well.

Yet, you know of the ones I can not confirm for the people, but can confirm with you.

Though my whole life they have been here, I only began seeing and hearing them 6 years ago. They like to have fun with me, but I believe it has been a major key in helping me see the most simple things as they are. I know I still see veiled or I would see fully. This is hard on a small brain and even harder on a broken heart, why do I thirst for it so much, even the pain?

It seems that all of life is pointing to something obvious and of the same report, but because of exposure, people are breading untrue things from these true reports...

Is everything made to force us to look at what is right through the wrong eyes, though we should want to see what is right willingly?

You are the belt...gird me my friend.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by tristar

i'd say your plan has backfired...thanks

Perhaps there was a plan some time ago, but now we have an endless supply of public volunteers as the video's show.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

the videos show some people having some fun with the subject and does not in any way mean they are not taking this seriously. trying to imply that everything is now diluted and easily discredited is a sure sign of ignorance. viewpoints may vary but like i said before..

if it is a "plan" then it has failed miserably and in fact has made more people aware that goverment lies.

how's that workin for ya ?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Everyone lies....it's who get's up afterwords that has the floor.

Remember...Government means "to control the mind". All we need practice is responsablity, so that we can have the ability to respond.

The mouth doesn't drink, unless the hand works the cup.

For the hand to work the cup, the foot must fairy the body to it bringing with it the hand and the mouth.

The head can not live without the body, nor the body the head, that is...in any functional role unto itself.

We should not be in blaming the Government. You do not wish they would pass the buck, so too, we not also.

You start with you and you end with you....no one else will speak for you and know your speech. They may learn it, but they will not know it, not as you do.

There is not one piece of you that doesn't contain the whole map of you if separated.

Take care...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh thats fine by me, unfortunately just a brief indication of posts within this section and others will solidify what those videos are showing or should is say the way people think about it.

You should also take notice that the ufologist or skeptics also rely on the public media to be fed news regarding sightings or any relevant news. That same machine is what is being used against any disclosure. irony anyone ?

" Come in, stay a while, take a break, said the spider to the fly"

A more closer look at presented media and reports is what is being overlooked and overlooked successfully. As i cannot have any way of knowing what your exposure is to this subject but i am able to say that any attempts to move in a direction categorized as National Security will not happen.

Understand one thing, disclosure and the advocates of disclosure are not all of one mind, each separate mind has his own agenda to process. That is but a simple reason why something has been kept secret for close to 70 odd years to date. By conducting open and closed forums with a range of former gov officials or scientists does not manifest itself into anything other than fueling and recycling what is already available as knowledge to anyone who seeks it.

The fabric of human evolution will not be able to handle the impact of such information resulting in a complete breakdown of what you and every single human being has been accustomed to. How would the idea of complete submission without a question to a higher entity fall with you, i mean you personally, would accept submission ?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i absolutely agree with you. anything that is found ot be remotely outside the ream of science is atomically made a laughing stock.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by easynow

Everyone lies....it's who get's up afterwords that has the floor.

Remember...Government means "to control the mind". All we need practice is responsablity, so that we can have the ability to respond.

The mouth doesn't drink, unless the hand works the cup.

For the hand to work the cup, the foot must fairy the body to it bringing with it the hand and the mouth.

The head can not live without the body, nor the body the head, that is...in any functional role unto itself.

We should not be in blaming the Government. You do not wish they would pass the buck, so too, we not also.

You start with you and you end with you....no one else will speak for you and know your speech. They may learn it, but they will not know it, not as you do.

There is not one piece of you that doesn't contain the whole map of you if separated.

Take care...

This is why the process is and will continue to be for a long time to come until the people are set into a mode of thought which can be harvested in a manner that will not provoke anything else but acceptance.

We have already passed the crossroads and the point of no return, we are merely coasting. Similar to as a passenger sits inside a train viewing the landscape going by outside the window, his able to view it, but he is unable to alter or interact with it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hi tristar/
Good thread, I think?

I can't view the video you have,computer is corrupt,it's real slow and no picture comes up!

What I gathered from reading your post, is that the U.F.O is nothing but a tool that will be used against us?
Or somehow it is for a bigger plan that many are still unaware of?
Im sorry but I cant view the video!

Am I correct in saying that the U.F.O's are nothing but man made propaganda?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

sorry to be the rain on your propaganda parade but the majority of the general public is not as dumb as you make them out to be and you are spreading dis info by trying to get everyone to believe that 1+1=3

you are purposely leaving out the fact that these people that go to these events such as the one at Roswell are only there having fun and it does not reflect their true thoughts about this subject.

you are painting a false picture here by leaving that part out and presenting things out of context and i find that extremely arrogant and misleading. fortunately i see right thru the game of dishonesty here. you are purposely leaving out facts in order to accomplish your agenda.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

The videos show what is happening at Roswell were the ufo crash had occurred. It gives the viewer the impression that anything relating to ufo or aliens is a money making scheme and who ever associates with anything similar is nothing more than a crack pot. Naturally, the videos shows interviews of random public citizens referring to everything but what the actual meaning of it is. No questions were asked, no views were given as in the core reason to why and what their beliefs are to ufo's or aliens and all this with a happy smile from everyone and anyone.

The tool itself is the mind, its the sharpening of the tool that is slowly being transformed. The way the tool is being transformed can either be a constructive tool or a destructive tool.

Most are aware of what is coming, most are extremely in syncronization with what needs to be done for it to be accepted upon the human society. It is those who continue to seek that have fallen behind and are the core lubricant to ensure the successful implementation of acceptance.

Ufo's or Aliens, however you wish to name them are of somewhat more than just an entity. To set your mind in syncronization one must understand that throughout the known space we have only achieved visual data of what we perceive to be concrete evidence but have yet to verify with actual physical evidence of substance. As we gaze upon the night or day sky we must understand that the billion's stars and with those stars there are laws which we must understand before we can accept. Since we cannot understand how would one even begin to accept.

Some ufo's are of human origin and some are not. Since the human being rely's on visual stimulation for it to finally accept anything as valid reference so to is that very validity open to attack at any moment in time. Time being on a multiple dimension.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Patience is a virtue.

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hi tristar/
Thanks for the reply.

I totally agree with what you have just explained!
An Excellent form of MIND control is the exact thing they are doing...
I actually replied to another thread on similar circumstances HERE

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by easynow

We have already passed the crossroads and the point of no return, we are merely coasting. Similar to as a passenger sits inside a train viewing the landscape going by outside the window, his able to view it, but he is unable to alter or interact with it.

DOA..."The Foo Fighters" on "Roswell Records"

"It's a shame we have to die my dear, no one's getting out of here alive"...."The very last one, in a very long line, it only took a second to say good bye" "The pleasure was mine ALL mine"... "The very last one for all time"

Dead on Arrival

[edit on 19-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristarHow would the idea of complete submission without a question to a higher entity fall with you, i mean you personally, would accept submission ?

When you put it like that, no, higher beings would not want me to submit to them, they are above power, lies and truth. I imagine they would become a horse and pretend they are nothing more just to carry me around so I can learn more than I would without a horse.

[edit on 19/7/2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

You can blame the so-called UFO community for all of this as well. I run a website (one of the few banned even from this site: ATS) devoted to exposing what is really happening.
When we challenged the tired-old UFO legends beign regurgitated with fresh genuine information the knives were out and we were almost destroyed.
Roswell is little more than a money-making exercise but that is all so-called UFO-researcher want. Don't be surprised if little more is achieved over the next ten years.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by tristarHow would the idea of complete submission without a question to a higher entity fall with you, i mean you personally, would accept submission ?

When you put it like that, no, higher beings would not want me to submit to them, they are above power, lies and truth. I imagine they would become a horse and pretend they are nothing more just to carry me around so I can learn more than I would without a horse.

There is a slight problem with your reasoning.

If a being was to evolve and obtain a higher sense of evolution it would need to survive against the other forms of entities. As nature itself shows us that the natural order of survival is the strongest and most adaptable will always prevail. Having that established, entities from a higher evolutionary scale must have fought for their existence and through conflict one always masters the art of war.

To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

To think of them as you would think of any other human being is one of the reason why so called disclosure on aliens will rip apart the very fabric of today human existence.

Keep in mind, they are not afraid of us but we are terrified of them, as there ability to do at will what ever and when ever they want is the most passive form of aggression they have shown us.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by --1
reply to post by tristar

You can blame the so-called UFO community for all of this as well. I run a website (one of the few banned even from this site: ATS) devoted to exposing what is really happening.
When we challenged the tired-old UFO legends beign regurgitated with fresh genuine information the knives were out and we were almost destroyed.
Roswell is little more than a money-making exercise but that is all so-called UFO-researcher want. Don't be surprised if little more is achieved over the next ten years.

I am not sure at to why your site was banned or other sites, but the fact is that Roswell is truly a money making machine. Although at this time i should point out that is an excellent cover to conduct in plain view what ever you want to do without being seen.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

There is a slight problem with your reasoning.

If a being was to evolve and obtain a higher sense of evolution it would need to survive against the other forms of entities. As nature itself shows us that the natural order of survival is the strongest and most adaptable will always prevail. Having that established, entities from a higher evolutionary scale must have fought for their existence and through conflict one always masters the art of war.

To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

To think of them as you would think of any other human being is one of the reason why so called disclosure on aliens will rip apart the very fabric of today human existence.

Keep in mind, they are not afraid of us but we are terrified of them, as there ability to do at will what ever and when ever they want is the most passive form of aggression they have shown us.

So then Tristar, If one has the ability to manifest what ever they want at what ever time they want by will alone, what is the purpose of disclosure at all? Why would they need to make themselves known except to be worshipped? If they have already made even their own progression bow to them, in that they can control space and time even matter, what purpose is it of disclosing to those lower in time life forms things to wonderful for their comprehension? Why scale the ladder down, unless to gather back up?

When something isn't aggressive it can then be approached. You can't mount a wild horse until it is broke. The horse is needed to work the simpler things in life and is a companion, but only after one is broken and loyal. If the horse can't be broken, if it poses no threat, it is set free into the wilderness to wonder like a horse with no name and subject to that wilderness and it's dangers. Like a scapegoat, it is set to wonder alone.

Like Tom Hanks as a cast away, when you are alone, you make up friends that you image in your own blood as the ink. Some have many, some have few. When you are picked up from your isolation, do you bring your companions with you? Or does Wilson stay behind? Back in the real world people wont accept wilson, who's been your only friend in your isolation, but then again, wilson isn't real except to you. Only one of you is coming or both of you are staying. Schizophrenics don't do well in high society. What happens to Wilson and Company? The movie ends at a crossroad.

Happy Days...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join