It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT Report!!!! altered Obama news report of continent of his birth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Please stop, your not fooling anyone with your blind patriotic blethering. If your soap box president had a leg to stand on he would have done what is expected of him by a free country and produced the documents to show the millions of loyal Americans he has the right to be the commander in chief.

The fact that he refuses to satisfy our patriotic curiosity demonstrates with no doubt that he does not posess the legal right to preside over this great country.

Spare me your ill informed blather, once again as to why he does not need to produce the documents, It is tired and blantently defys any normal persons common sense..... Ugh, well... Besides yours I guess.

There has been no American President in United States history who has gone to such an extent to hide anything from the people who he wishes to rule. It is beyond reason to think he would have to do so unless there was a hidden agenda.

The people of this great nation our loyal, we are loyal because we love and believe in freedom and our country, and anyone seeking to rule us by introducing new life changing laws on a daily basis that affects every American in this great country must...... I repeat, THEY MUST be transparant, they must not hide anything, the must not block truth but most disclose it at will.

Loyalty is a right, it is a privlidge, and with this country and my brothers in arms, it is a must if there will be a future with Obama in it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

There has been no American President in United States history who has gone to such an extent to hide anything from the people who he wishes to rule.

Richard Nixon.
How soon they forget.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
the implications of this go beyond good pres bad pres...

let us allow for the sake of this think line that he was born in kenya, and is unable to produce his long form...

this leaves us with one of two actions, each with dire reprocussions!

option 1 we amend the constitution to allow non natural born american citizens to be pres option 2 we denounce his presidency and uphold the constitution.

option 1 leaves no portion of the constitution sacred, if we can alter that we can alter anything, from freedom of speech to quartering of soldiers

option 2 means what the heck do we do about all those bailouts and bills that has his name signed at the bottom...

think people, this is very very important!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Please stop, your not fooling anyone with your blind patriotic blethering.

For so-called proponents of the constitution, you folks certainly throw it in the fire when it doesnt suit your argument. Whether you have your personal suspicions about Obama vai the constitution and by law he has provided sufficient evidence to become president.

You may not think the birth certificate is real, you speak for a fraction of individuals who hold numerous other conspiracies about him and have histories of holding conspiracies about previous administrations.

You may not feel what he has provided is sufficient, however under the constitution and the by the choice of the people on November 4th 2008 what he has is sufficient.

You may hold numerous other conspiracies about him, you may speculated why he chooses not to meet the demands of the fringe, but beyond that, from what Iv seen thus far, none of you fellas have been able to come with any solid evidence to prove otherwise, other than "talk".

If your soap box

Coming from you fellas thats very funny. The same individuals who cry about the death of america day in and day out, Mrs Sarah Palin and her gutting of her governorship because she couldnt take the heat, Sanford and his.... well very tearful announcement. Please, sheer hypocrisy. For all the garbage you fellas come up with day and day out the world still turns, Obama is still president, other issues of more importants are still put in upfront. For the conservatives, its drama day in and day out, and you know what thats dandy.

You go ahead and focus on the non-issues, meanwhile this government will focus on other issues with the majority democratic lead congress and will begin passing various policies throughout this nation, good or bad in your view. Your only doing yourselves and your conservative campaigns damage by focusing of this slime day in and day out that get no where.

I tell ya the policy makers out there and those pushing for new policies are laughing at those who choose to stay focused on these kind of non-issues.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Please... I respect that you have a solid head on your shoulders and that you are well informed, I know of your reputation here and have seen it for myself.

That being said, Richard Nixon in his downfall did not have the American people in his sights. He was a selfish, idealistic man who thought himself best for the job. He lied, cheated and conspired because he though he honestly could do the job better than anyone else.

This is a seperate issue all together, I would emplore you to recognize that if you want any credit on this subject at all. This is not even the same ballpark as Nixon......... Seriously.

Obama is fighting the American people by refusing to do what almost half the country is asking for. This is unheard of period. No Wateragate is going to deflect the issues at hand.

There is a simple and straight forward way to solve all of this and it is not to much to ask from a person who holds the highest office in the country and asks millions of Americans to trust him on the path that he now goes down. I may also point out that this path may just be destructive and people within his own party has said so much.

Why now, with America so in turmoil does he fight for something that may be able to unite and give piece of mind to his people? Why not do all you can for the mental well being of a nation in turmoil?

Think and then answer your own questions. Realize, defending stupidity only lessons your opinion when the fight you take up goes against the grain of common sense.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yes. this was the same problem they had with the supposed interview and unauthenticated audio tape of Obamas third step grandmother, Sarah. But you know, these individuals are desperate for anything that will slime him. Personally arguing over the policies will have more effect as opposed to jumping the gun at what some reporter said or some conspiracy that gets nowhere mainstream... but ofcourse these individuals carry on, meanwhile the policy makers are laughing their heads off.

As a liberal I should really be applauding the fact, however I recognize the importance of opposition as we need the doubters to assure non-abuse of power. These "doubters" are making less opposition for the real issues out there. The longer they stay in on these "stories" the more of those policies get through unopposed.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

There is no paranoid crowd here Souther Guardian. There is no mob who wants unrealistic answers.

There are only patriotic Americans who wish to know why the President of the United States of America chooses to label us all as radicals when we just want to justify following him into the abyss of poverty he is leading us.

We want him to qualify his merits as an American because he is changing the rules for everyone in the country on a fevered pace, more so than any other president in the last 70 years.

With that being said, i don't think asking to see a long form birth certificate would really be too much to ask, would you? It seems a little silly that it would even be hidden in the first place.

Do you think Reagon would have hid his behind an army of law experts? And if he had why do you think he would have done so?

Those who have nothing to hide, have nothing to fear, least of all the POTUS. Take off the blinders, stop seeing something that isn't there and realize that the problems at hand are real problems and not made up.

There is a problem with hiding your past. There is a problem with guarding your very existence to any trained eye when you are the President. Don't be so blind as to protect a false god unless you yourself are so ignorant that you are a statistic of the very people that will suffer when the truth is set free.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yup Phage, rishard Nixon, and Watergate. Nixon resigned as president, the scandelous man he was. I wonder what secrets Lindon B johnson had??
Bush signed the patriot act with evil intentions..that to me coutns as, shuold be coutned as bieng caught.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

There are only patriotic Americans who wish to know why the President of the United States

Yes, the same "patriotic" americans who kept their mouths shut during the Iraq war and the "patriot act", telling those who disagreed with it to "shut up and be a patriot". Get off it, the term "patriot" has been used for too long now. You know what patriot is, somebody who loves his country regardless of ideology or race, a patriot isnt just some rightwing tea-party protestor who sits behind computer screens making demands day in and day out. You dont have "questions" by the way, you have demands and to be frank you dont have the standing nor the credibility to make such demands.

You want the president to give you any single document you want? You want him to step out of 44 and show his long form? come up with the evidence he was born off US soil.

Obama has, like the rest of the 44 before him, provided sufficient evidence of his eligibility for the presidency vai the constitution and the vai the people of these United states who voted him in on November 4th 2008. You have questions about him? Come up with the evidence to back up your accusations. Its all dandy for you to sit on this forum and demand demand demand because of your own personal suspicions, but at the end of the day if you have nothing to shown for it but some story you read in the blogosphere, you wont get a second look under a court of law.

You say you demand his long for as a citizen of the United states? Not without a case you will, not with the representation of every american, only yourself and your buddies here. If we had a president who had to hold himself accountable to the suspicions of every american citizen there would never be a president installed, this is why we have the laws and the constitution in place to deal with these matters. In these United states the burden of proof lies on the accuser. So get me that evidence that he was born off US soil.

Dont tell me the only thing you have to show for it are your personal suspicions because I assure you thats where you fall short of demanding anything.

SG

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
Someone please give me an explanation on why we are so worried about where the hell he was born instead of worrying about real issues?

Because the Constitution is supposed to be "sacred" and if it can just be brushed aside for any reason (such as yours), then it is worthless and we then have nothing to base our entire country's government on.

Good enough reason?

[color=gold]* * * * * *ding* Correct answer, you get 5 gold stars in addition to one blue one.

whatuno gets countless black stars for being cannon fodder.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
*ding* Correct answer, you get 5 gold stars in addition to one blue one.

DING! Thats why you have to prove vai the constitution that Obama is ineligible for the presidency, which you fellas are yet to prove.

SG

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

There is no paranoid crowd here Souther Guardian. There is no mob who wants unrealistic answers.

umm you want the president impeached because you think he isn't a citizen of this country, which is about as realistic as a season of 24. Please don't say you actually want anything else or else you wouldn't still be pursuing this topic.

aaaand you are paranoid for assuming the gov't would actually put someone in office without doing their homework. this whole movement assumes that obama went to office without any sort of organization making sure he's eligible.

which I completely refuse to believe.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Nice catch OP, but it would probably need more sources to substantiate it. Not to mention Google rarely replies to anyone.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well it seems as if many Americans want a straight answer to the straight question. To the tune of about 375,000 signed petitions AND GROWING. For Barry Sotorro, aka OBAMA to show the long form birth certificate, as posted on Worldnet Daily.

www.youtube.com...

Join the petition campaign to make President Obama reveal his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!

[edit on 18-7-2009 by drummerroy39]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by drummerroy39

Well it seems as if many Americans want a straight answer to the straight question. To the tune of about 375,000 signed petitions AND GROWING. For Barry Sotorro, aka OBAMA to show the long form birth certificate, as posted on Worldnet Daily.

I think 7-11's petition has a little more than that against credit card fees.

Until the side that has it in their head that Obama is ineligible for the job, comes up with evidence to support their case. There is no branch of the US government that is going to do anything about it.

You haven't provided proof.

That's what is supposed to be good about this country. In our legal system, you are innocent until proven guilty. As far as the president goes. You have to bring your evidence to the House of Representatives. They can draw up articles of Impeachment. Then and only then, the Senate will try the president under those articles. The chief justice will preside over the hearing and the matter can be settled.

Demands will get you nowhere except a pile of useless signatures by disgruntled Americans.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

That being said, Richard Nixon in his downfall did not have the American people in his sights. He was a selfish, idealistic man who thought himself best for the job. He lied, cheated and conspired because he though he honestly could do the job better than anyone else.

This is a seperate issue all together, I would emplore you to recognize that if you want any credit on this subject at all. This is not even the same ballpark as Nixon......... Seriously.

Obama is fighting the American people by refusing to do what almost half the country is asking for. This is unheard of period. No Wateragate is going to deflect the issues at hand....

Which "Half the country" is demanding to see the birth-cert? Where did that come from? Why aren't there mass demonstrations, if that's the case? Petititions with millions of signatures??

If you really believe that half the people in the U.S.A. are demanding to see the Birth Certificate, set up the March on Washington yourself. You'll doubtless get hundreds of thousands of people, more likely millions, to follow you.

Secondly, comparing Barack Obama with Nixon is just... amazing to me. But, whatever... you're entitled to your opinion.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think what's really at the heart of this problem is credibility. obama ran a brilliant campaign. he enlisted the help of the little people, made us feel that we mattered, could be part of things. all the emails and rallies. yes we can. he can be very charismatic and many many people believed in him because they so wanted a better world and he promised that. these same people let the media get away without vetting him they way they claim to always do because details didn't matter. he was new; he was different; he was going to change everything. a new era was at hand. we believed he was who he said he was. why would we doubt him? he smiled and said all we wanted to hear. sure a few people tried to "smear" him by saying he was muslim and what about those issues around his birth and adoption by an indonesian, but never mind. he's the real deal. give him a chance.

but transparency has turned into closed door meetings and gigantic bills being passed without anybody reading them; czars are being appointed outside congressional approval process and oversight; obama is involving himself directly in a growing number of industries; his many government programs can only be paid for by higher taxes and never mind that they will be on the rich, their businesses will pass them on to consumers so more and more money passes into the hands of well connected obama supporters, especially the union officials who wield ever growing power too.

so people are beginning to wonder how truthful this man obama really is. you might not call all these things lies, but they certainly aren't truth. who is he really? where did he come from? it's not really about where he was born, it's the question: did he lie about his eligibility by ignoring the issue? how many other lies about him have we believed? who is he and why does he appear to want to crash the dollar and destroy business in the US? we want healthcare reformed but who will benefit in the long run? i bet whoever offers him the most power and money. big pharma? he seems to be trying to destroy private insurance but i'd wager that if they offer him enough support he will find a way to make them even richer.

was his eligibility only the first lie we were told? I think that's why increasing numbers of people are becoming concerned about this.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
So what?

Even if Obama gets the boot the Federal Reserve is still standing, and that means that Biden will be their new puppet...

Yeah, but Biden has no charisma with which to whip up the party and the populace.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

whatuno gets countless black stars for being cannon fodder.

Oh thank you, I always wanted to amount to something

Anywho.

When will the people that believe this silly little theory realize what is really at stake here?

I am talking about the 4th Amendment.

Each and every time I read: "He should just show the long form and be done with it" I think of the consequences to the 4th amendment rights to every man woman and child in this country.

Each quip, each time a person who believes in this theory says that I shake inside. Knowing that all the people behind this theory want to do is to destroy our rights as free citizens to be secure in our personal papers against unreasonable searches.

Let's just say for argument sake that these people that believe in this theory pressure, force, coerce, Obama into publishing his personal papers (I.E. The long form Birth Certificate) for everyone to view?

What does that mean for the rest of us? Does it mean that these same people now have the power to question every single American into giving up their 4th Amendment right or risk being jailed? Does it mean that ordinary citizens can then do this to groups of people they don't agree with?

After all, if they are allowed to usurp the 4th Amendment rights of the President of the United States, what chance do any of us have to fight the gangs of vigilantes roaming our neighborhoods looking for that person they feel is out of place, and may not have the proper paperwork to prove they belong?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
That's because it was a misquote. They edited the content because it wasn't what the guy said.

Birthers, I swear.

That's a sad fact of life. Human mistakes are common and inevitable. Fixing them is always grounds for cover-up fantasies by the paranoid.

Ironically enough, if every item of data was perfect first time that would be grounds for a cover-up, because that's impossible unless very carefully orchestrated.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join