It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura; 100 Million Dollars Investigating Clinton But Only 4 Million On 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I know there are afew Jesse Ventura supporters here and many who disagree with him, just thought I might show this video as I found it very interesting. I wasnt an all out fan of him I admit but some things he says and some of stances do hit a core with me. I recommend ATSers watch him on Larry king live when you have the time, he made some good points. First time I really agree with him on some cases. What really caught my eye was his statement that the government left aside $100 million investigating Clinton back in the 90s, yet a mere $4 million investing 9/11.

Now take into mind Jesse just claims this to be true, no other sources. Im not a 9/11 truther either, I believe Osama bin Laden was responsible however an investigation into these attacks were very important and I thing at the up most list above all else. The fact, if true, that the government left aside $4 million but yet were more than happy to spend $100 million on Clinton, just unacceptable. You 9/11 was a shocker to us all, but the fact there were previous warnings of these attacts, given also how the terrorists managed to do something like this.... and yet the investigation into Clinton was... I dont know..over 20 times more important than the worst attacks in american history?

You know this just adds to the clunk of garbage iv seen over the last 8years. I find myself not that much outraged anymore because Im tired of this and im sure others are as well.

If this claim is incorrect by all means reference me sources, I for one do hope this isnt true and he got his facts wrong.

SG

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura is the man. He's got alot of courage to take on a subject this deep. But, I would imagine he's right, and this won't make it far in the MSM.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Jesse Ventura is the man. He's got alot of courage to take on a subject this deep. But, I would imagine he's right, and this won't make it far in the MSM.

Well it was on Larry king.. its a start. Im curious as to whether Paulers here will accept him when Paul retires as somebody else to carry their message. He is a libertarian I believe?

Anyway this is just pathetic. Not just the fact of the pathetic amount spend on 9/11, $100 million on Clinton?? was this on his affair as well?? I mean seriously.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura ticket would be AWESOME! I'd almost vote for Jesse over Paul to be honest.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I agree that it was done by Islamic Terrorists, However you cant convince me otherwise that the US government did not know it was going to happen and possible let it happen. From what I understand Pearl Harbor and the Spanish-American War trigger the USS Maine were also allowed to happen, for war profits.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
A Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura ticket would be AWESOME! I'd almost vote for Jesse over Paul to be honest.

Yes. I concur. Perfect ticket. Ventura, Paul.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

So you still believe osama bin laden was behind the attacks?? dude no offence but seriously you need to actually take the time to read the FACTS about this epic blunder of united states government, its everywhere, when it happened i believed to but then i like to find out things myself and sometimes the truth hurts.

Honestly man how can people still buy in to the official story, what are your reasons when presented with such overwhelming evidence? Are you scared of the truth?

That famous Jack Nicholson quote is actually bang on. You want the truth?? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
what are your reasons when presented with such overwhelming evidence? Are you scared of the truth?

I could say the same thing for truthers, are we so afraid to come to terms that these monsters took advantage of our system here and used it to do their bidding? These rural desert terrorists managing to carry out the worst attacks on the most powerful nation? Osama Bin Laden has been plotting an attack against the US for years, and Im afraid that day he succeeded.... although I rest easy knowing this man will die running.

I agree with the poster above, the government was informed prior and failed to take any action... maybe they saw it as an opportunity for support over their oil war two years later.

SG

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The reason so little was spent on the 9/11 investigation, is that it WASN'T an investigation at all. What was presented as an official investigation was a predetermined conclusion, wrapped around a set of very narrowly defined criteria and investigative channels of enquiry.
A proper investigation would have involved a whole lot more people, from varying backgrounds, and would not have been limited to specific avenues of enquiry.
In short, what was presented was a whitewash, there simply to rubberstamp the official government sanctioned story.

I think that was fairly obvious even before the investigation got under way.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Here is what I found

Public Law 107-306 provided for the reprogramming of $3 million for the Commission. Congress subsequently appropriated, and the President signed into law, an additional $11 million appropriation for the Commission. Recent legislation authorized an additional $1 million, bringing the Commission’s total budget to $15 million.

The Commission is confident that it can fulfill its mandate with this amount. We appreciate very much the support of Congress and the President for this level of funding.

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

Nevertheless, your point is still valid. It is a shame that so much was wasted on investigating the Clintons and so little was spent investigating one of the biggest government failure in history.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
the art of misdirection

and also...

Controlling both side of an argument being presented to a third party (the public) is the most powerful tool you can have.

When there is no opposition, you need to create one in order to give the appearance that all is fair and balanced in the eyes of the public.

This tremendously lowers the chance of a public revolt or demands for investigations into events.

Always appease the public by making them believe they have a choice or that someone is looking out for their best interests.

Or you can just exhaust them with 24/7 coverage and reporting on things that are trivial and petty, thereby circumventing real issues and events that require attention.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Jesse has courage to speak his mind. I'm here under a pseudonym! I switched political parties just so I could vote for Ron Paul in the primary and then wrote him in on election day. I hope Jesse gets more exposure. Word to Jesse... watch yo'self!

Re comment by Southern Guardian about Bin Ladin, saying he will: "rest easy knowing this man will die running". I don't think so. OBL is probably in some Club Med sporting a tan, without his beard, a hot babe on his arm, a tiki drink in his hand, plugged into an MP3 player with ZZ Top playing ungodly loud. I've spent many hours researching the net, reading books and speaking to people. 911 was an inside job. JFK was not killed by Oswald. Something extraterrestrial landed in Roswell.

I'm not ever going back to "sleep".

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm not an American, but I say JESSE FOR PRESIDENT!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

How could you say the same thing for 'truthers'? i mean its in the name already we just want the truth! If the official story was true then there wouldn't be all these holes in the story and so many people dedicating there lives to this! I mean just the fact that they are saying fire burned out a building of that type, when it wasnt near hot enough and buildings have been completely burned out and still not fallin from this. Then dont even start about the fact that they fell with near freefall speed to the ground

Have a look at the evidence in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
and please actually read it! Then come back and say honestly to yourself that all that research is lies and it really was a plane who brought it down, honestly if it doesnt even faze you then its probably too late...

So after all the holes and blantent lies the government spews us and all the facts that come out from experts who are actually investigating this to help everyone, but people still remain blind... So ah Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! did you understand that?

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Skinon]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have to say Jesse absolutely rocks. He's kind of endearing also in that he clings to the idea that the US has only just become unpopular... there's an interviewer who challenges him a bit on it but he just TALKS REAL LOUD UNTIL THE OTHER GUY JUST GIVES UP TRYING TO ASK THE QUESTION and then he goes on to make the point he was going to make in a nice calm voice.

Bless.

And he's good on 9/11 - as an ex-SEAL demolition expert, he's forthright about the towers being blown up.

He's also well into the JFK assassination thing, and when he visited Cuba and met Castro, he asked him about it. Castro loved his country and it would have been suicidal to so such a thing: and the Soviets valued Kennedy as someone they could actually talk to. Inside job.

Speaking of which...

I will never call myself a "truther", it's a horrible sounding word and usually comes out of the mouths of idiots. However, the evidence points unmistakably to an inside job. The picture that emerges is that there were over a dozen military exercises that day. One in particular involved the exact scenario of 9/11 and using the same people - "real terrorists" for added verisimilitude.

It only took a handful of people inside that operation to take control and make it the real thing. It seems that the Able Danger team were not merely involved in datamining. Yes, they were doing that, but it was to keep an eye out for their team - keeping them out of trouble until the day of what was thought by most to be an exercise. Their ambit was "to degrade and manipulate terrorist cells..."

The evidence is pointing at an inside job.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by rich23]

new topics

top topics

join