It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my 2nd post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I had just posted my first post on ats and was told by a MOD. That I couldnt post what I did. The reason i posted what i did was because I didnt feel comfortable telling people I did not know about my self over internet. So i thought the next best thing. Would be to show a topic that I was interested in and had qustions about.
(just to explain why i post 2 topics back to back.)

but i guess the best way i can get my 20 post the anwsers to the qustions i have is to tell about myself

so here i go

Greetings Ya'll. As a child I enjoyed re-runs of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, Will & Grace, & Aah! Real Monsters. In my spare time I like to smack prostitues with wet feathers and ponder why God chose to make me in the image of the fabled Greek god, Zues. I make my living selling acreage of Purgatory to the elderly. My lifelong idol was Siegfried from Siegfried & Roy because he looked like he was carved from stone with the hair of Samson & he could tame a beast as fierce as a tiger. But then the tiger mauled him and I lost all respect. My reading consists only of National Geographic magazinee & romanance/thriller novels. Oh, and my life's ambition is to shave a bald eagle.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by s14mikeysr20]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Edited for deletion. :C And here I have republican 08 on my friends list.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
WOW! Way to take a joke.

reply to post by titorite

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Over review.

If you find someone who is a complete tool on this site, kindly and quietly hit the Ignore (its red) button underneath their avatar. You'll love this tool.

Welcome, and a happy 20 posts.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
thank you! i belive that tool will be very useful.
reply to post by Republican08

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Hope you have a great time posting

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thanks Much!

reply to post by Conspiracyintheuk

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I can not get the FAQ part of ats to work. So i was wondering what the stars and points are for on ats?

thanks

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Aww; the new 20 post is a bummer but at the same time weeds out the spammers thankfully

new topics

top topics

join