It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Disinformation ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Common description of disc-shaped craft:

* Like two plates joined together
* Metallic (shiny, silver, aluminum color)
* No seams/riveting

Common parts of discoid craft:

* Base
* Dome or Cupola
* Rim
* Ring
* Skirt
* Landing legs (tripod configuration)
* Lights surrounding perimeter (center)
* Windows/ portholes

Discoid craft types:

* Colonial Hat (saucer with a raised dome)
* Domed disc (7)(13)
* Pie Pan (7)
* Lens shape (7)
* Saturn shape (7)
* Hubcap, Top Hat (Rex Heflin)

This is an example of what I bring to the table. I expose what is often described in credible UFO sightings such as the occupants wearing one-piece coveralls. It is not difficult to end the current ET cover-up. I'll write more later.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here's how the ET/UFO cover-up works.

A good book to read is The Missing Times: News Media Complicity in the UFO Cover-up by Terry Hanson

LINK: www.themissingtimes.com...

The U.S.A. claims to be a free country but in reality the US has it's own way of censorship in suppressing information. China censors the outside world and so does the US and UK in terms of what's out there in space. Advanced ETI (Extraterrestrial Intelligence). The main reason for UFO secrecy is to appease products of the 20th Century such as keeping oil viable and missile defense. So the arms trade industry makes a lot of money. Both the US and Russia have a vital interest in these industries. In UFO reports you read about a "beam" emanating from the craft. Well what's the point in buying guns, missiles, bombs, fighter jets if you could have a weapon that is the speed of light? Or you could have a craft that can easily out maneuver our most advanced fighter jets. Another thing that is at stake in keeping more advanced ETI secret is army modernization. i.e. Future Combat Sysytem (FCS).

More later..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Now why do I name Future Combat Systems?

Top Defense Contractors by Revenue

LINK: industry.bnet.com... rs-by-revenue/

Top 10 as of 2008:

1. Lockheed Martin
2. Boeing
3. KBR
4. Northrop Grumman
5. General Dynamics
6. Raytheon
7. SAIC
8. L-3 Communciations
9. EDS Corporation
10. Fluor Corporation

The truth is ET disclosure would change how the world views things and force people to question certain wars and policy set in place today.

Let's look at the Arms Trade business:

The Arms Trade is Big Business

LINK: www.globalissues.org...

Global Arms Sales By Supplier Nations.

Sales to Industrialized countries:

United States = $134.835bn (54%)
Russia = 67.549 (19%)

That's in the billions and as you can see the US leads the way followed by Russia.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I've demonstrated the motivation behind the cover-up. The US is fighting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and is still dependent on foreign oil.

So what goes into the UFO cover-up. Web sites like ATS play a role in discrediting the phenomenon. As you can see the web site looks tabloid and that's for a reason. When you mention UFO's or ET's or alien abduction in public the average person will get embarrassed. So the ridicule factor is important to the on going UFO cover-up. A person will be accused of wearing a tinfoil hat discouraging the subject matter or the reality of a cover-up to be taken seriously.

Former CIA director Rear Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter.

'Through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense'.

From one of Timmothy Good's books (Alien Base)
There they reached an agreement regarding a policy of secrecy on 'the UFO problem', reportedly including: the pressurizing of witnesses (including death threats) to refrain from talking about their experiences; fabrication of false 'explanations' for sightings, the creation of a mechanism to ignore or play down the subject, involving the complicity of the military and scientific community as well as the media; and the infiltration of UFO research groups.

I believe this statement is true. And you see evidence of this in recent UFO flaps. A prime example would be Ricky Sorrels from the mass Stephenville, Texas UFO sighting in 2008.

Here's Ricky Sorrells on Larry King Live

LINK: www.youtube.com...

Notice his description "no seams or riveting." and the witness harassment he encountered.

People have forgotten about the 1987 UFO flap in Wytheville, Virginia. where the local radio News Director and UFO witness Danny Gordon received threats and harassment for talking about what he saw and photographed. Jesse Marcel Jr. describes the same thing in his book The Roswell Legacy and meeting with an official in Washington D.C. who told him there was a secret government responsible for the ET cover-up and inquired if he was receiving threatening phone calls.

Here we see a so called democracy not acting very democratic but much more like the Gestapo and nations the US likes to criticize such as North Korea or China. What the US does not want to admit is national security can be abused for all the wrong reasons. It makes you question if such a motivation for secrecy is justified. Why are good US citizens being treated Mafia style following a well publicized UFO sighting. Are we living in a democracy or a criminal enterprise who thinks it's above the law as Ricky Sorrells testimony would indicate?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
According to Dr. Carol Rosin, Wernher Von Braun was aware of the ET cover-up and described who was behind it:

Those In The Know

He described it as the inexorably linked military-industrial-lab-university-NASA and other space agencies-intelligence community-government complex that it was intertwined, but there was a group that knew all of it. He did not act as if he knew who it was.

LINK: ICIS - The Institute For Cooperation In Space

I believe the above statement to be true. Of course, NASA would be a white program. It's just a cover for the public.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Let's go back to Wernher von Braun's statement according to Dr. Carol Rosin.

"He described it as the inexorably linked military-industrial-lab-university-NASA and other space agencies-intelligence community-government complex that it was intertwined, but there was a group that knew all of it. He did not act as if he knew who it was."[/size

We must update this statement for the internet age and this is where web sites, tabloid in nature like ATS fit in. By sensationalizing conspiracies you can discredit a real conspiracy. Let's look at the secret government. The average person would call you a conspiracy theorist for believing in such a thing. Let's forget about Alex Jones or ATS and look at a program that aired on PBS.

The National Security Act Of 1947.

LINK: www.youtube.com...

The reality is we live in a National Security State. War is a way to justify big defense spending. It's just a way to make money at the expensive of dead civilians and dead soldiers and a growing national deficit.

Now think about how we demonize the enemy. Adolf Hitler was bad a person and of course the concentration camps were genocide. But how many people around the world have died because of America's wars and its arms trade business? Have more people died because of arms trade then the concentration camps?

China censors the outside world but so do we. Look at how the government uses plausible deniability in regards to UFOs. Look at how the UFO subject matter is trashed on popular web sites that can control content.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
We no longer live in The United States Of America but..

The National Security States Of America

Citizens do not control the government corporations.
You are not an American citizen but a global consumer.
War and national defense is a process of economy. It's about making money at the expensive of human lives and suffering.

Do I hate the USA? The answer is no. The US is better then most totalitarian nations but we no longer live in the same country established by its founding fathers. You don't have freedom of speech on most web sites because you message will be ignored unless you have big financial backing. You are a consumer who has limited rights and limited influence on government.

Opinion polls regarding UFOs do not matter to politicians because they know you are just a consumer class.

Let's look at Ricky Sorrells. He wasn't treated like a person who has rights. Here was a rare glimpse how the system we live in is really fake. You are free to participate under certain boundaries but once you cross those boundaries you are going to encounter the criminal or organized crime aspect of the US government.

You basically have a:

FAKE SYSTEM. The USA.
CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE. Black Projects, Defense Contractors, Drug Money etc.

This criminal enterprise or the secret government is responsible for the on going ET/UFO cover-up.

Close encounters and UFOs themselves are real but are not officially recognized by the consumer class fake system we live in. Dr. Carol Rosin calls in Off World Culture.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Since you like UFO and Aliens so much come and see a skeptic and a believer debating:

jkrog08 vs. The MythLives. Is their intelligent life in the universe?

I am the skeptic by the way..lol.. But still come by. Also welcome to ATS, I think you should have posted this in the Alien/UFO section of ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ATS states I can not partake in any other forums until I have 20 post in this forum.

Notice on popular web sites such as these you always have a person who claims there is no UFO or ET evidence. You also have the bogus poster who's doing the tinfoil hat routine. The truth is there is actually A LOT of UFO and ET evidence.

EXAMPLE:

ufophysical.com...

Web sites that do serious research do not get financial support and mainstream science snubs the subject matter. Does that mean the evidence does not exist? Of course not. Look at the sheer number of landing traces. It's just not being advertised or reported to the masses.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here's another example how the current fake democracy we live in is deceiving to the population. You are given the impression that "flying saucers" are a product of the 1950s or people no longer see flying saucers. This of course is not true.

Former MoD, Nick Pope has examples of domed disc sightings and even a disc photograph that he observed during the 1990s in his book Open Skies, Closed Minds. Mexico had some compelling UFO cases such as the disc filmed by many observers during a lunar eclipse during the 1990s. What was the Chicago O'Hare sighting? It was a disc.

Look at these headlines from last year:

LINK: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Police chase UFO over Cardiff

The three crew, who described the UFO as 'flying saucer-shaped',

[edit on 16-7-2009 by ufo007]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo007

cool. Anyway, welcome to ATS and feel free to post in other forums as well. You can post in other forums, but cannot make threads until you have 20 posts.
So get out there and enjoy your stay.

[edit on Jul 16th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hello hope you have a great time on ATS and BTS both of em are great

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hello have a great time

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm loving your posts so far!

Just beware of gun loving Christians and paid disinfo NASA guys, and it will be a breeze for you. Reading everything you're writing! Thanks

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
LINK: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Police chase UFO over Cardiff

The three crew, who described the UFO as 'flying saucer-shaped',

Look at how the BBC news reported this same story. Notice anything peculiar? There's no mention of a flying saucer or disc shaped craft and what else do you notice?

The BBC article ignores testimony by the helicopter crew.

Instead the article relies on a "police spokesperson" or "South Wales Police" , "A Ministry of Defence spokesperson" , "a Cardiff pensioner."

Now honestly, let's say there was a UFO sighting that was publicized. Are you going to interview the actual witnesses or rely on a spokesperson? How do you know the spokesperson is just not doing PR spin? Well an Air Force or MoD spokesperson says there is nothing to the sighting, I'll just ignore the original witness testimony. Case closed.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I believe if a pilot reports he saw a flying saucer or disc-shaped craft it should be reported a pilot observed a flying saucer or disc-shaped craft by the press. If Ricky Sorrells from the Stephenville, Texas UFO flap wants to report in detail the craft he saw even after being threatened and harassed not to talk then it should be reported in detail. The part about being threatened and harassed should be reported as well.

Information should not be conveniently snubbed or skewed in favor of another viewpoint. This is what separates us from other nations we like to criticize. And you know what? If information the government doesn't want out starts coming out in well publicized UFO sightings then they should have some type of disclosure regarding UFOs. It's that simple. For better or worse, you have to tell the public the truth if you still live in a free society. If that is not happening then something unscrupulous or illegal is behind a cover-up.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If the ET/UFO cover-up is found to be illegal, unconstitutional. The people who are a part of it should be prosecuted by law.

This would include companies, media, web sites, contractors, all parties involved in a cover-up. If you were told it was a matter of national security or believed it was for national security interest you should still be prosecuted and face a penalty depending on your involvement.

Those who were involved in witness harassment, injury or murder should face the same charges as a criminal. Since such behavior is deemed illegal and unconstitutional.

This should be similar to a war crimes tribunal. Guilty parties that were apart of genocide during a war face prosecution. For example a German soldier working at a concentration camp should have known it was wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I'm loving your posts so far!

Just beware of gun loving Christians and paid disinfo NASA guys, and it will be a breeze for you. Reading everything you're writing! Thanks

What I will do is post damning evidence and apparent UFO patterns such as a dome disc, no seams or riveting, landing trace cases and close encounter reports like a being wearing one-piece coveralls on forums that have nothing to do with UFOs in order to spread and disperse the information so it's hard to contain.

I WANT TO EXPOSE THE UFO COVER-UP AND SEE THOSE WHO ARE APART OF IT FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

People did not vote for a ET/UFO cover-up. It is illegal and unconstitutional. Those involved in such activity will face scandal like Abu Ghraib or rendition-camps and be be brought to justice for the whole world to see.

You are a disgrace to America and it's 12% unemployment rate. I'm going to tear your life apart and make your life a living hell by blowing the cover-up wide open. I'm going to urinate all over your grave and cover-up agenda.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That's a little drastic but I want to see those part of an illegal cover-up be brought to justice.

Wouldn't that be great if something happened and all these people, some of them public figures and popular web sites were exposed. It's going to happen and when it does I'm going to sit back, take it all in and just laugh at you.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
See how easy it is for the truth to come out:

Ricky Sorrells on Larry King:

"I started looking at it. There were no bolts, no rivets, no welded seams, it was smooth, it was like a barn gray. It had cones potruding, going up into it, bigger at the bottom, going up to smaller at the top. It took off like this [shows motion with his hand]. It remained flat and took off at a 45 degree angle."

"It took off so fast that if I blinked I would have thought it vanished but I had my eyes on it, and I know it took off flat at a 45 degree angle."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join