It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rods Over Bagdad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Anyone seen this? I checked a few pages and did not see this listed in here. So, sorry if i missed it and this is a repeat. These rods were seen and caputed on FOX News over Bagdad. Makes you wonder what it is... www.fourwinds10.com...

any ideas?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've been telling people that infrared will see what our eyes cannot. Sony nightshot is on my wishlist for the purpose of ghosthunting.

I'd like to view the footage of those particular rods. The pictures look interesting. Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This topic has been addressed so many times. I can't believe anyone even talks about "RODS" anymore. See this site: www.ufotheatre.com...
They're bugs!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
them being bugs would explain the way the light oscillates. i'm agreeing that they're bugs. interesting find though.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Despite being debunked numerous times, I still can't believe anyone can be fooled by that, as long as one looks closely at the photographs. Even with the motion blur they look like bugs!!!

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Eye have an "I " funk

"Ing" idea.

Everytime in the history of man, when, there was a war of great import on this earth, the aliens showed up. I dunno if this is their way of communicating with us or if this in fact is a duty they are performing so things don't get out of hand more than anyone can handle after a time.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yeah - them rods were a great story when the guy came up with it & I listened to it on Coast to Coast. I almost wish nobody figured out they were just bugs, because it was a fun story.

Still bugs are pretty cool little creatures, even if they are not some new species of mysterious rods.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hey...same place.....
keep watching, maybe you will see something

BTW this site was posted by another ATS member a while back...can't remember who for sure, think it was Zzub forgive me if I am wrong

mms://66.232.154.28/fox1

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
Yeah - them rods were a great story when the guy came up with it & I listened to it on Coast to Coast. I almost wish nobody figured out they were just bugs, because it was a fun story.

Still bugs are pretty cool little creatures, even if they are not some new species of mysterious rods.

Wow, now I can say that I was dupped by a bug... How much worse can it get????
I did not think about, but the bug theory is good for me. I just saw this for the first time and got excited.....
Thanks alot to all.

top topics

join