It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
One of the greatest mysteries is that the Bible accurately predicts the coming of Christ and that in all the history of the world Jesus is the only one to have claimed He is the Messiah. The only logical conclusion is Jesus is the Christ. The NWO is probably real and is the instrument of Satan and we ate indeed nearing the end times.

+78 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Actually, there have been many people who have claimed to be "the messiah", generally they are treated as nut cases.

In addition, you cannot claim ANYTHING makes an accurate prediction until the prediciton comes true.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Your quote reminded me of what Oprah spewed on her show about there being more than one way to get to Heaven.

I have no idea who that woman was in the audience that stood up to her but kudos to her. Oprah is a tool of satan and doesn't even realize it.

Jesus is the only way for salvation and to Heaven. I have to shudder at all of the people on here that are falling right along behind the rest of the sheep on this one.

Sad.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

How many predictions or prophecies do you need in order to see that they have all been, thus far, 100% accurate?

Sit back and enjoy the fireworks, my friend - and keep a copy of the Bible with you while you watch. It'll be better than having the script to a top ten movie while you're watching it.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oprah is a tool for satan,i think i can now safely say i've heard it all
Anyway welcome OP,im not a christian myself... im an atheist,but even i know the rapture is nonsense.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
That may be, but I've heard a lot of other people say that there is but one true God, and Allah is his name, and that splitting God up into three entities is the worst kind of blasphemy and a direct violation of the first and most holy of all the Commandments.

Just sayin'.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Evangelical

Welcome to ATS! Now to just save time, you might as well put me on your [Foe] list. We are not going to see eye to eye on probably anything!

Anyway, again Welcome and have a good time!

+81 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
... If u guys were born in iraq you'd be suicide bombers, .... the only real sheep are the ones who follow a doctrine without question, .... who cling blindly to a faith instead of living by their own experience.

... its almost funny, ... but mostly sad. It's like living in a cave, and claiming the sky is red.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

I have yet to see any evidence of

the Bible accurately predicts the coming of Christ

Besides, I am not Christian, so your rhetoric about fireworks, biblical predictions, or the adversary won't have any affect on me.

Cheers, though.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hiya and welcome

You know, my bible says something different. Its says the son of man is comming. Not Christ. Not the son of God. The son of man. typo?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Hello and welcome

I do disagree with your entire post, but it's still nice to meet you.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Why is this in the introductions??? ~ oh yeah!

I think David Koresh claimed to be the messiah (he wasn't he was a very naughty boy) and there are mental homes and hospitals across the world with many messiahs.

As for the bible and fireworks - good call, I tend to use matches, but now that you mention it.

You can put me on your foe list too.

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, since all of these prophecies have come 100% true, no wiggling for interpretation, surely you'd be willing to post some examples? And don't say, "Well, the bible says earthquakes happen, and then an earthquake happened!" I want like, pictures of seven angels with seven trumpets.

because I can make predictions that are 100% accurate as well. In the next year, there will be AT LEAST one devastating storm, one devastating earthquake, at least one dictator that slaughters innocent people in Africa. Or, if you like, I could obfuscate these statements so that you could say, "See! Only NOW, after it is done, do we see the meaning! PROOF that '___'eviant knew all along!"

You will not provide the evidence, because it is nonexistent. You are trying to comfort yourself by convincing yourself that no matter how out of control things get on the planet that "God has control."

Or that no matter how bad your life gets, when it's over, you'll "Be in a better place."

Sadly, you won't. Christianity is a slave religion. Do not be content with your lot in life. Better yourself, gain knowledge. Work to make Earth a place like you envision Heaven to be. Question everything, ESPECIALLY hand-picked documents from the Council of Nicea. You know, the New Testament.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
You know, my bible says something different. Its says the son of man is comming. Not Christ. Not the son of God. The son of man. typo?

It also pretty clearly and unambiguously says that his name will be Emmanuel, not Jesus (or Yeshua). Of course, if you don't think the Bible is being literal there, maybe you can explain why we should accept anything in it as literal.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evangelical
One of the greatest mysteries is that the Bible accurately predicts the coming of Christ ...

The problem with this is that those who wrote the gospels (our only really documentation of Jesus) were all familiar with the prophecies. It would have been very easy to tweak a few facts to make things fit. For example, the recall to the cities of one's fathers birth by the Roman Empire conveniently places Jesus in Bethlehem for his birth. However, there is not a single shred of evidence, outside of the bible, that the Roman Empire EVER did this to conduct a census ANYWHERE at ANY TIME.

... and that in all the history of the world Jesus is the only one to have claimed He is the Messiah.

See post above. LOTS of people have claimed to be the messiah (David Koresh comes to mind).

The only logical conclusion is Jesus is the Christ.

This isn't a logical conclusion, it is (a leap of) faith.

If we want to look at things logically, Christian doctrine could not possibly be true. God is described as a loving, caring creator. Yet, he created a world where the vast majority of his "children" will make a choice not to believe in him, and suffer for eternity for the choice they made while they were in a flawed body in a flawed creation. The only logical conclusion is that a) god is not loving, or b) there is a contradiction in the scriptures, which means that it was not authored by god, as is so often claimed.

The NWO is probably real and is the instrument of Satan and we ate indeed nearing the end times.

Christians, for the last 2,000 years, have been teaching that we the end was nigh. And yet, lo!, here we are. Nothing particularly interesting in this generation... (Well, there is a lot of interesting stuff, actually, but nothing that indicates that the end is at hand).

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eviant

Rats, you made this way too easy -

Choose your source, my friend.

HERE

And don't expect me to sit here and type out all one hundred either.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Short of flying to the shores of the Dead Sea, I can't convince you that this is real but it's proof nonetheless.

Part One

Part Two

It might convince you that what is written in the Bible is extremely accurate.

Then again, it might not. Your choice.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and congratulations for picking up your Religious Lottery Ticket. Gotta love Religious lottery. Over 10000 different religions, and Christianity wins first place with over 2 billion followers and over 30000 different denominations. Hopefully you picked the right one and follow it the right way.

Sure... I'll go with your title and say JC is the only way...... but which version of Jesus are you referring to?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by suomichris

I disagree that nothing interesting has happened this generation - a great deal has happened, and is still happening, as we type.

Barry being elected, wars heating up in the middle east, our Constitution being shredded before our eyes, talk of a nwo as well as a one world religion........etc.

What is the address of the rock you are living under?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

when-will-he-come-back-down?

before-or-after-th-21/12/2012?

peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join