It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning If You Dont Come Out Of Matrix This Could Be You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I saw a link posted to a topic others should see in my opinion, but they are stupid people who live in the matrix and stil think the army going abroad who are real terrorists in my mind and killing innocent people are somehow defending our country? lmfao Like were under attack?

Warning if you do not act fast you will also become like one of these!

www.migweb.co.uk...

I was banned for havign these kind of thoughts and looks like this girl was too! lol Some people!

[edit on 14-7-2009 by MERIJAAN]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by MERIJAAN]

Mod Edit: All Caps Title

[edit on Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:15:37 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Haha just so you know, it links back to this topic at the bottom of thier thread.

Yeah sure am glad I'm not one of those guys. Anyone by now who can't see that there is some conspiracy theory going on, is the"twat","foad" or whatever they were calling that poor critter of the horoscope.

I say we recruit him, he'd be better off with positive feedback, only partial criticism, and a boatload of crazy stuff to keep him entertained other than cars.

And if any one from mig or whatever want to say something to me, in case they're smart or even curious enough to know theyre being watched, I'll shoot your ass to if/when things get bad you try and take my food, supplies or endanger my family.

man reading that thread really kinda pushed a nerve with me, I'm so glad I'm a step ahead of the foodchain on these guys.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by ThirdJohnAdams]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
that's pretty funny, posting a link on ats that comes back to ats..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yeh it is I was unaware that it would post back to ats some how I guess its good for them to get people in the real world on their forums and good for them to open their eyes on ats! lol

I dont think that guy knew it would do this lol, he got banned so I dont think he would mind, but I was there not long ago discussing the truth abou tthe world trying to make them open their eyes as I do on every forum I am on trying to do my bit.

But Hey to us "Normal" people we see how this is the kind of thinking the iluminati etc want us brainwashed into thinking.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yeah that link wants me to sign up and I am sick of signing up for crap sites and getting spam mail. Couldnt you just post what that site says?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

They won't do that, and do you know why?

Because the OP was posting stealth spam.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Real interesting. Maybe you guys should give your internet security a look. I had no problems what so ever, and even checking back on it, my computer health is at optimum.

Stealth spam? You mean as in spamming thier boards? If so i might be able to understand, if you explain how, a bit more clearly.

Otherwise, I think the OP did an excellent job at exposing the sheer ignorance, of those obsessed with materialistic matrix things.

top topics

join