It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't think that he'll enjoy sitting in the brig.

I'm pretty sure that the military isn't going to go along with this as an excuse to not deploy. Otherwise, anyone who didn't feel like spend a summer in scenic deserts of Iraq could use this as an excuse.

It' not going to fly in my opinion. If he's lucky he'll just get court marshaled and tossed out. If he's not lucky, he'll be looking at a prison sentence.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

So your implying that i'm a pot head because of my views?

No i just think that people are getting a little too serious about this issue.
So instead of lashing back with insults and name dropping take the time to reply to what i actually said.

It hasn't even been a year, calm down buddy.
If the time comes when Obama has PROVEN himself to be an irresponsible leader, then take appropriate action.
Yelling to everyone that he's this or that doesn't make a difference, it just fences everyone off into little groups of opinions.
Oh yeah, calling people dude has nothing to do with toking. If you view me as less of a person because of that your pretty ignorant, duuuuuuuude.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Interesting point you make. You know, I based my comment on what is fact at the moment. Nobody has been able to prove that Obama is not a US citizen. He won an election. IMO, he is the President.

I just find it hard to believe that no media, no one person, or no one person that dislikes Obama, nor the Republican party has been able to prove that Obama isn't eligible to be President.

I am not an Obama fan. I just believe this Major owes an allegiance to the Constitution, his oath, but more importantly, to the dedicated men and women who are relying on him to do his duty and help them to get home as safely as possible.

Should Obama release the documents necessary to make this story go away? Hell yeah.

Should we be in this war? IMO, hell no.

But we are there and will be there and the troops depend on their leaders a great deal for their safety and welfare.

Star for your post.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
reply to post by DohBama

So your implying that i'm a pot head because of my views?

No i just think that people are getting a little too serious about this issue.
So instead of lashing back with insults and name dropping take the time to reply to what i actually said.

uh, no way doooood...

again, wave the smoke away so you can read my words, i did reply to what you said, which was "its the law" you know, as in constitutional amendment?

did you miss that part?

It hasn't even been a year, calm down buddy.
If the time comes when Obama has PROVEN himself to be an irresponsible leader, then take appropriate action.
Yelling to everyone that he's this or that doesn't make a difference, it just fences everyone off into little groups of opinions.
Oh yeah, calling people dude has nothing to do with toking. If you view me as less of a person because of that your pretty ignorant, duuuuuuuude.

not being qualified makes him more of a fraud than he already appears to be, assuming he is a citizen.

the dual citizenship thing just tops it off squarely.

a fraud, impostor, shyster, confidence man.

aided and abetted by the state propaganda machine; the press, who shapes and guides the opinions of unsuspecting americans.

they say the kool-aid is delicious, drink it. and drink they did.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If Obama isn't eligible then how come he won the election? How come McCain, Palin, or even Clinton didn't run him through the ground using that info?

I can see BO keeping his personal info out of public eye, but seriously how did he manage to keep his opponents away from it?

The Clinton camp alone is evil enough to have been able to wipe the floor with this kind of thing...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join