It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nephilim, coming of planet x and all that it entails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Hey man don't sweat it. The only thing I do on here is tell the truth (and I don't know what copyrights I have violated when they remove my posts so I'm guessing it IS because I know the truth) and I get flamed on all the time. Does it bother me a bit? No. Why? Because everyone else is going to feel uneasy when everything I've said comes to pass.

They ARE coming. There IS a planet X. It DOES have the look of a winged disc. Maitreya IS the Anti-Christ and he'll be pretty pissed at me when he finds out I've been trying to expose the grand plan of Satan.

I'm sure even the fallen angels and Nephilim COULD repent but it's probably more that they WON'T repent.

The King of Kings will be here and He sure won't be in a WWE wrestling ring. He'll be coming on the clouds of heaven to repay each person who ever lived according to their works.

So I'm content with being ridiculed. It gets hard sometimes and I might break into tears about some things...but I know that the Lord is the Lord.

[edit on 7/14/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So, awakentired, am I getting it right? Because you are so unbeatable, you think you may be a Nephilim, and then because of that you wonder if you can be saved? I'm not sure I know which is the real question. Then after reading some other posts and your replies to them, I think you are more concerned with your unbeatableability (what a word!).

Supposedly, the flood was to rid the earth of the nephilim, who were the offspring of the fallen ones and earth women. Nephilim are not aliens, but aliens may be the nephilim. Both groups are overly concerned with human reproduction. Some Hebrew texts contain theories that a certain nephilim stowed away on the ark, thereby continuing the nephilim bloodline. However, they were all killed off long before Jesus came into the picture.

As far as being saved, just knowing or believing that Jesus existed is not enough to save one. The "demons also believe, and tremble". Repentance is a big part of being saved which means you have to admit your sins and then actively, through faith and prayer, attempt to overcome them. It's a daily battle for sure. But Jesus said to endure and we will wear crowns. Enough for me.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Okay, man...you thing you might be Nephilim offspring.
You want to know if redemption/salvation is possible in the 'Christian' sense?

I believe Jesus came to redeem manking back to the Father. Mankind are basically the sons and daughters of Adam/Eve. Mankind. Jesus called Himself the Son of Man, and is referred to as the 2nd Adam.
The blood of Christ atoned for the sin of humankind.
Christ did not die for the sins of angels, or to atone for the sins of angels.
Angels that chose to 'fall' or rebel knew exactly what they were choosing.
They were/are in a spiritual reality that we cannot perceive. Their understanding of their choices (I think) bears greater weight than the sin of Adam's deception.

Bottom line... can mankind be forgiven/redeemed/saved? Yes.
Can rebellious angels/Nephilim be forgiven/redeemed/saved? No, I don't believe so.

But you are not Nephilim.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OP - It is no wonder you have so many fights - you have a big bragging mouth, and I'm sure you instill an itch in people to shut it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Getting to the heart of your question - can a Nephilim or a child of a Nephilim be saved?

I don't see why not? Unless your God created a being that he has no use for and has decided to ignore instead of undoing the being.

If you believe that your God is the master and the creator of everything then the answer to your question would have to be yes; that is unless he didn't then the answer is no.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Interesting......

Can the children of a mass murderer be save?

I can see mankind lumping all people into the same basket just because they happened to be born white, black, tall, short, gay, straight, but a loving and merciful God? I would of have thought that maybe he would be bigger then that.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
lol @ I cannot be beaten. I stopped reading after that.

QFT.

Smells like a lot of corny teen aged BS.

Could this be our mysterious poster?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I must add here that to have peace one must be at peace with themselves first.
I also talk from experience as I have worked in Security for the past 10 years and I know with complete certainty that talking to someone with a fair but firm attitude that respects them as another fellow Human being. Will never end in a fight PERIOD and yes sometimes you will invariable gain a good friend in the process.
Even when I was a 15year old teenager I knew the value of negotiation skills and the invaluable use of verbal Martial arts as I had 15 guys wanting to beat the crap out of a mate of mine who had done a dumb arse thing. I talked them all down and they simply walked away.
Remember violence can only start in the mind and projects outward

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
Many strange things have been happening in my life...since childhood ..I have many..many records in physical activities...I have come close to breaking a person's back in anger...in defense of another...but have never slain....Have even taken personal injury during a fight to prevent spilling blood.

This is a fact. From Jr. high to Bar fights i've been in over 100 fights. Have lost 1.

That was on purpose because I was wrong.
I can not be beaten. My stepfather tried it with 2 32 oz bottles when he was beating up me mum... he ended up arrested and I picked glass out of my hard head.
Many more before and after this ... a guy pulls a switchblade on me and swings it at me....I step in and catch it before his arm passes his ear..swing his arm around and point the blade behind his neck and ask him to leave me peaceafully.

ihave an olympic background in gymnastics...but I think this goes deeper. I fear that I may be a decendent of the nephilim, because or the weirdness in many altercations. Question is , If true can I be saved....in Christian ...true believer life?

Well aside from your bragging, I think you're a normal (so to speak) human being.

I've been in many, many more fights then yourself. I just don't brag about it. I hate to pull a crap line from a movie but, "nobody wins a fight". You're probably a guy with a lot of fast twitch muscle fibers which gives you an advantage with regards to reflexes. Beyond that, you're just a normal person.

As for planet x....It doesn't exist so don't worry about that either.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You've been in over 100 fights? You need anger management.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
In the words of Rick James......."I told you he has delusions of grandeur in his head"

Just joking
but dude, are you really serious ?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Snooze

I agree with you snooze. I think I would have trouble looking for a fight and getting into a hundred. Out of those hundred he must have been wrong for at least half if were to look at it logically. That means definite anger management.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

um, ok. Well let me guess, you would become a professional fighter (be it boxing, kickboxing, muay thair, mma, ufc, etc etc) but non of these organizations would take you because you would be way too good for it, and plus you just don't want to show off right? Also, you would go into the olympics and win many gold medels but you think it would be unfair to the competition? Let me guess, you were a marine, that was just too dangerous to stay in there so they had to discharge you for the safety of our enemies and plus you just don't want to out do the other marines because they might feel bad because your ribbon holder is the biggest in the military and you've won more navy crosses than chesty puller! lol

Are you this guy?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wonderful! You are an A plus bad ass. 1 loss in 100. You must surely be some sort of Nephilim or some such stuff.

Yeah, I won a fight once where I devastated my opponent. However, I didn't imagine I was a god. I just knew I did a good job and at the right time. And then I looked over my shoulder for quite some time after, lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
dude sorry but you sound to cocky for me to even try to help. Cannot be beaten? You don't know that. And I highly doubt that you did that to the guy with the knife.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

That just proves to everyone how unforgiving a god is. I am an athiest. Hate to break it to you but GOD does not exist. Just sit down and question him you'll find out the truth, thats why whoever wrote the bible put that you cant question him part in there. The bible is the biggest story book ever.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
To the OP

From what I've read, I don't think you're a Nephilim. But, be careful about the threads you start here. For many people will take you as a fool and flame until they run out of fire.

I understand the feeling of being unbeatable. Alot of people get the same way when left unchallenged. You are obviously good at what you do.

But that does not mean you are from the bloodline of an ancient race. If that race even existed, one can only guess...

Don't go listening to other people when it comes to religion, or what to believe. Listen to yourself. I think the answers will find you. I'm not starting a religious rant because I know the flames will just erupt again.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
ihave an olympic background in gymnastics...but I think this goes deeper. I fear that I may be a decendent of the nephilim, because or the weirdness in many altercations. Question is , If true can I be saved....in Christian ...true believer life?

Friend, I understand what you are asking. My Bible says that know one can come to the Father except the Spirit draws them. If you were truly forsaken of God, then you would not even be asking the question. Salvation is not about "getting your Jesus patch so you can go to heaven", it's about repentance, unto faith, unto regeneration. If you hate you sin, then repent. You won't get anywhere in that, except you trust in Christ to regenerate you by his Spirit.

If not, read you Bible, until He shows you the "exceeding sinfulness of sin", and then fall upon him for his mercy. If you are serious, you will seek him until you are either saved or dead, even if it take a hundred years.

I hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Huh. Looks like the OP has abandoned his thread.
I do really want to know what planet X has to do with all this!

awakentired:
I do know a fellow like you though. He wasn't that big a guy, but he could win against much larger opponents. What I attribute it to was that he was, in his original form, a yeti.

They are pretty good warriors, and often got hired, just like me and my dragon, to fight for the greys (who really hate violence but still want stuff which locals may have and won't give them). Perhaps your origins are similar. You have an instinctive ability to fight effectively because of what your original form/spirit is used to doing. Of course, obviously, if my friend got killed as a yeti here, they aren't unbeatable, although my friend was killed thru treachery versus a straight out confrontration.

Anyway, just a thought if you are still reading your thread. If you have any questions about all that, just give me a U2U, eh?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well... If you are a Nephilim this basically means you are a human body with the soul of a fallen angel, When you die your soul (or spirit) will roam the earth looking for something else to inhabit. You will essentially be a Demon seeking possession. Perhaps you will posses a human body or an animal. Demons are also known to posses buildings and structures although this is quite rare.

i hope this answers your question.

Also - Your ancestors - The fallen angels are in Tartarus at the moment (in chains) waiting for judgment. Im not too sure what your judgment will be. Perhaps you can try your best to be a good demon?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join