It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

astral travelling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Sorry friend but if you're lazy, then you won't get anything done spiritually including Astral projection.

My god, what do you think it's just something you can walk into without any preperation or traning?

Well, I sure hope you start by reading my Chakra Meditation thread that's in my signature, that should get you STARTED.

But doing this like that without the proper ammount of knowledge or experience can leave it's mark, and not in a positive way.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Sorry friend but if you're lazy, then you won't get anything done spiritually including Astral projection.

My god, what do you think it's just something you can walk into without any preperation or traning?

Well, I sure hope you start by reading my Chakra Meditation thread that's in my signature, that should get you STARTED.

But doing this like that without the proper ammount of knowledge or experience can leave it's mark, and not in a positive way.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

~Keeper

wow thanks for the positive post Keeper!

I looked through all your spelling errors and get what you're saying

-with all due respect, peeps can and do astral travel without having to read piles of books on the subject, so why cant it work that way for me

And the worst thing that can happen is I will get scared

I can't get disconnected from my body or anything like that- the worst I will encounter will be a figment of my imagination- but just for interests sake maybe you could explain to me about this leaving it's mark in a not so positive way?
Even my own mother who is and was then a fundie christian astral travelled the first time she tried- it's not rocket science

[edit on 18-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
ps my Mum got tricked into it LOL

Some of her 'christian' friends were actually New Agers- they told her how to do it- after she did it she realised what she had done- and that that wasn't cool with christian beliefs- I would ask her about it except I know she wouldn't tell me- this all happened years ago and I had forgotten until now...just like I had forgotten about sleep paralysis until Caveman mentioned it to me here...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzik
I'm gonna try the sleep paralysis thing. I kinda never wanted to try it cause i read about people's scary encounters and how you could feel a "presence" being in the room with you. That just sounds too creepy. xD. But it's all in your head so oh well. I will try it! (maybe)

Yes it's all in your head, just a figment of your imagination!

sorry missed this earlier!

come back and let me know how you went! (if you want to LOL)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yeah, I've been trying for like 2 or 3 weeks now. No luck yet. :/.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
keep trying! it will work

I'm starting tomorrow! when there are no distractions-

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yeah this sleep paralysis method would probably work since you can't move your body and by attempting to move, your "astral body" comes out..Idk i've never tried it (of course)
. And there's other methods to get out as I've read. Like the roll out method. The only problem for me is how to get into the sleep paralysis since I've never experienced it before. I'm probably gonna listen to cavemanDD's podcast again.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Can I ask how you are trying?

Are you meditating?

I hear the 'napping' method works...I'm a bit distracted atm, but will post a link about the napping method when I can

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Yeah this sleep paralysis method would probably work since you can't move your body and by attempting to move, your "astral body" comes out..Idk i've never tried it (of course)
. And there's other methods to get out as I've read. Like the roll out method. The only problem for me is how to get into the sleep paralysis since I've never experienced it before. I'm probably gonna listen to cavemanDD's podcast again.

I cant get Cavemans podcast to work, will try it again a bit later on my laptop..

Google 'sleep paralysis'- once you know what it is, it doesn't have to be scary

I've heard about the 'drop and roll' method- I think that might be what you mean-

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The podcast plays with the quicktime player. Maybe you don't have it on your computer..and the method i use is basically astral projecting through lucid dreams but i cant even induce a lucid dream, lol. I'm still trying though

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oh and no i'm not meditating. I guess it would help...I still don't get the thing about chakras...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I understand chakras, but I don't think it's important- neither is meditating

I'll try and find this napping method and post a link

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

The podcast plays with the quicktime player. Maybe you don't have it on your computer..and the method i use is basically astral projecting through lucid dreams but i cant even induce a lucid dream, lol. I'm still trying though

hey thanks yeah maybe I haven't got the quicktime player

I thought you could do it through a lucid dream too- but I think they are two different things

I lucid dream every night!

I used to smoke pot all the time and it wasn't until I gave up that I lucid dreamt, I never remembered my dreams- didn't even know I did dream LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
ok, found the link

How To OBE Almost Every Morning - Rhythm Napping

www.saltcube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Just a quick update

I got out!! lol-

but

as quickly as I got out- I must have freaked out coz I jumped back in with a great big thud

oh well back to the drawing board

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join