It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "Yes We Can" (Rev) "Thank You Satan"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze
reply to post by Loke.

Ok two things.

1. What name calling???

2. Who said I was Christian???

1.Obongo(what a funny way to hide raceissuse, at least for smallminded people?

2.I retract my assumptions here, i´m sorry i called you a christian since my answer in question 1. clearly shows your narrow minded thinking and therefor ofcourse you cannot be a christian but more likely an imbecil

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I dont hear the 't' in satan being pronounced?

Either way, when you're using a recording of someones voice played backwards as real evidence for why you think someone's a bad person, then its time to take a good look at why you have nothing better to do with your time!

I bet next someone will dig up a picture of Obama dressed as a devil for halloween when he was a kid or something, and claim that is concrete proof that he is actually satan

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

"nothing better to do with your time"

hmm you looked at the title, you clicked on the link, you watched the video, and you judge people. Is that a better thing do to with your time?

Anyways I hear "I Love Satan". I showed a video and I posted what I thought about it. Their are many song writers who like to put a special touch in their music in this type of format, bad or good.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Hmm, well yes considering this is a conspiracy forum, so thats generally what happen...? Someone presents a theory, gives evidence, people see/watch/read this evidence, and then give their opinion.. yep?

My issue is that I dont even hear the word 'satan', so it just seems like whoever made that video is playing on the power of suggestion.. and is clutching at straws.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

yes opinion towards the thread, not the person.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Well I dont think I said anything that could have been seen as offensive? If you think what I said was offensive though, then I apologise... But if you want to get defensive about references to the actual person and not the video, there's a post on the first page which I think would be better suited to get the hump over.

Sure some guys put that sort of thing into their music, thats believable.. but there's a BIG difference between implying that an artist has added a unique touch to one of their songs, and implying that the US president has links to satan, and has sneakily been thanking him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join