It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "Yes We Can" (Rev) "Thank You Satan"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

One of Obama's most famous saying "Yes We Can" became popular during his career, but did you ever try listening to it in reverse?

Try it yourself to prove it, you will be surprised.

It's funny that all of the many words he could of used, it had to come out "I Love Satan" in reverse. It brings a chill down my neck

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Yeah and I can make the Star Spangled Banner sound like the chipmunk's christmas song, too. If you really think this is his voice in reverse, get the originals and some free sound software from online and reverse it yourself. I'll be willing to bet that it is 100% fake.

Decided to listen to it in the interest of keeping an open mind. I can now tell you with 100% certainty that this is fake. First off, you CANNOT record a YouTube video's audio track from Sound Recorder directly. You can do it if you have a mic on your puter turned on, though. This means there is absolutely no guarantee that the audio was not tampered with or that they didn't mess with the audio track. Finally, the url for the original videos the narrator is showing is never revealed, thus preventing us paranoid nutjobs from confirming what she did and amusing ourselves to no end with audio befuddlerly.

[edit on 7-13-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I wish I would have heard it reversed without being told what I was supposed to hear. The suggestion hijacks the mind's pattern recognition.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by A.M.L.]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow nice find OP. I wonder if anyone has actually tried this for themself? I really wann see where this thread goes. I can see it now... All of Obama nation with flame you for even bringing this to our attention. Once again nice find!!!

S&F

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
As much as I think Obama is the downfall of the US, and beleive that he wasn't even born here, this is stretching things just a bit too much.

IMHO

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I want to add something here to hopefully explain why my tone may be a coming across as a bit irritated. I grew up in a Southern Baptist household. I was sent to bible sleepovers where we were forced to watch videos about how playing BeeGees backwards revealed Satanic messages. I tried this at home with a great number of records and audio tapes and never had any luck. Always puzzled me. Then at some point in my childhood it dawned on me that I wass being duped. I felt like an idiot. Eventually my suspicions on the scam were confirmed when I saw a new show talking about some groups that were faking these "backwards recordings" as part of a religious movement in the 80s.

I don't EVER take reversed recordings seriously unless I can do the reversal myself.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Sounds like "Thank you satan" in my ears, pretty wierd stuff, especially when you hear a crowd chanting it

If you got a mic you can try it out for yourself. Depending on your operating system, you should have a program called Sound Recorder or something.
START->RUN->Sndrec32 in my case, but since english isnt my main language my accent screws it up a bit
still sounds like thank you satan though

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I recorded myself saying into a microphone:

"Yes we can, yes we can, thank you Satan, thank you Satan."

I reversed it and guess what you get:

"Yes we can, yes we can, thank you Satan, thank you Satan."

"Si se puede, Si se puede" just goes "El Meziz, El Meziz". There is apparently an "Ain el Meziz" in Algeria. LOL.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Wow how spooky is that?
Makes ya think a little bit doesn't it?

The best part of this are all the "slow" celebrities that are saying this just because they think the public care what they think.
Yes Will I. Am I want to know where you stand on political issues because I know everyone in the music world, or Hollywood for that matter, have so much experience with issues....

Some people just forget what its like to be an "Average Joe"

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I hear "nac euw sey".

How stupid! Talk about hearing and seeing what you want to hear and see.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

Haha thank you for pointing that out... its all in what you see. If i listen to some music and try to figure it out for myself i hear different words of what my mind thinks it is.. but when i look up lyrics its something different.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow this is seriously one of the STUPIDEST things I have yet to see on all of ATS. And I have seen lots of stupid ass stuff on here. I don't like Obama either, but this is just rediculous. What losers sit around doing this kind of stuff, reversing videos and stuff? lol. Some people have WAY WAY to much time on their hands. Please leave your basements and go get jobs and get married or something please.

This is like seeing stuff in clouds, you hear and see what you want. Because when i listened to this i DID NOT HEAR "thank you satan" whatsoever. i just heard a bunch of jumbled crap.

Alex Jones has people brainwashed (and I know most of you are alex jones fans, you can't deny it).

[edit on 14-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
This is like seeing stuff in clouds, you hear and see what you want. Because when i listened to this i DID NOT HEAR "thank you satan" whatsoever. i just heard a bunch of jumbled crap.

Alex Jones has people brainwashed (and I know most of you are alex jones fans, you can't deny it).

Haha. No Alex Jones fan here. I can deny it AND it is true.

I just felt like testing it out and posting my rather unexpected results that saying the alleged reversal forward also gives the sound of the original when reversed. It makes me laugh and is a bit spooky.

I guess everyone that answers a question like "Can we get some milk?" with "Yes we can." is thanking Satan.

Can we deny ignorance? Yes we can!

[edit on 7/14/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Wow this is seriously one of the STUPIDEST things I have yet to see on all of ATS. And I have seen lots of stupid ass stuff on here. I don't like Obama either, but this is just rediculous. What losers sit around doing this kind of stuff, reversing videos and stuff? lol. Some people have WAY WAY to much time on their hands. Please leave your basements and go get jobs and get married or something please.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

WTF are you talking about this has nothing to do with Alex Jones. He never posted a story about it or mentioned it. He may at some point later on but he definitely didn't start this. That being said you are spreading dis info and in the end people like you fail.

Sounds like "thank you Satan" to me to be honest.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
You can do one of two things... I personally have tried both.

1) Record YOURSELF saying "yes we can" on your little free sound recorder
(start menu - accessories - entertainment - sound recorder)

or (this one is fun)

2) Record yourself saying "thank you Satan" and play THAT backwards.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Wow this is seriously one of the STUPIDEST things I have yet to see on all of ATS.

Oh I know and it is so simple. Do the math peeps! How many syllables in "Yes we can"? Three (3). How many in "Thank you satan"? Four (4)! Running it backwards doesn't change that.

Oh but if the christians have a powerful hankering for hearing satan praised then far be it from me to pee on their black mass.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I watched it, and I don't put much credit into it. There are so many valid things wrong with Obama, I find this kind of stuff useless to be honest. Even if it were true, and were on purpose and so forth, it's not going to do anything other than make you sound crazy to other people.

Plus, anytime someone mentions his full name every time, I am immediately turned off.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

Wow do you have something against Christians??? Did a nun yell at you as a child or something? Why would you say that its the Christians fault for this? If you watch the video the author states that Obongo is backed by a lot of Christians. Hmmm sounds to me like you just enjoy bashing the religion, am I wrong?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

You call yourself christian? with the name calling you are doing yourself in your post its hard to believe that you are a christian.

And about the thread, wow so if you run something backwards and you have a vivid imagination you can make it sound like anything you want. Anyways God dont exist Satan dont exist, get over it and get on with your life as good moral and ethic people you should be, with out any book telling you what is the right way to live.

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Ok two things.

1. What name calling???

2. Who said I was Christian???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join