It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Ships 7/12/09 [Video]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
I have personally, been in contact with this person.

I know him. It's hard to say what he really films on his camera, but as I know it doesn't look like a aeroplane for me.

Because you never saw landing lights and strobe lights on a plane and you never heard the sound of a plane, right?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by 2Unknown
I have personally, been in contact with this person.

I know him. It's hard to say what he really films on his camera, but as I know it doesn't look like a aeroplane for me.

Because you never saw landing lights and strobe lights on a plane and you never heard the sound of a plane, right?

Lol I have seen planes of course. But this guy says that the craft he is filming is using "sounds of a aeroplane" to camoflauge and to make people think its a aeroplane. He also said this is not an aeroplane. Why should he lie, doing videos of a jet for more then 1 year just check out his page on youtube, he is filming it almost every months .

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

But this guy says that the craft he is filming is using "sounds of a aeroplane" to camoflauge and to make people think its a aeroplane.

Well....your 'friend' also says, in his videos, that his girlfriend is from Orion, and that she's on the "craft"....you can hear him say 'hello' to her!

If you know this guy, and you care, you should ask him to seek professional help.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I really, really hope you are kidding around.

I can post 20 videos like his every night, so can you.

In case you aren't joking, here is what you do to prove to yourself that these are fake.

1. Go to the airport at night.

2. Park beside or in front of the runways.

3. Wait for a plane to land, perferably one that is coming from the other end of the runway from your posistion.

To get the sound film one landing from your side of the runway.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

But this guy says that the craft he is filming is using "sounds of a aeroplane" to camoflauge and to make people think its a aeroplane.

Well....your 'friend' also says, in his videos, that his girlfriend is from Orion, and that she's on the "craft"....you can hear him say 'hello' to her!

If you know this guy, and you care, you should ask him to seek professional help.

I was suspecting that people would start to call this person 4 a mentally unstable person. Well.. ok I want to say that i know this guy, yes, personally I have talked with him for some time he have told me about these crafts he films.. Ok.. He even said that he is not mental or anything, he is normal and he got a contact thru meditation with a girls ? called Obama or something and that they are from Orion and they are here 2 help somehow. He also said that this is very serius stuff, and he says the aliens are showing off their ships and allowing him to tape it. When asked him to bring with him evidence 3 people was with him. They went to the cemetary and filmed the craft. Just watch his video . Btw dont disrespect him u don't know anyway...

He is so sure he even told me this:

35 feet in diameter,used mostly for reconnaissance, the next are intermediate Deltas about 75 feet diameter., after that are larger transport craft about 100to 200 feet diameter. all of these craft are equiped with powerful beam weapons capable of atomizing matter into nothing.

Now where do he get the information from?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Well.....I'd suggest this:

You may know him, thenyou know about where he lives.

Then, you can determine the major airports near him, or near where he videos (the cemetery???)

Then, you can go to this website:

www.flightaware.com

You can enter the airport, and see real-time live flight tracking of airliners into, out of, and in the immediate area of that airport.

You may draw your own conclusions from that.....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well.....I'd suggest this:

You may know him, thenyou know about where he lives.

Then, you can determine the major airports near him, or near where he videos (the cemetery???)

Then, you can go to this website:

www.flightaware.com

You can enter the airport, and see real-time live flight tracking of airliners into, out of, and in the immediate area of that airport.

You may draw your own conclusions from that.....

He videos from the Pinewood area... The pinewood historic cemetary area.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

"He even said that he is not mental or anything, he is normal and he got a contact thru meditation with a girls ? called Obama or something and that they are from Orion and they are here 2 help somehow."

Kid you cannot tell me you believe this.

OK lets say he is telling the truth. Why wouldn't these aliens want him to film during the daytime?

Why would they camaflauge themselves with plane noises if they want him to film them?

Sometimes its hard for me to believe there are people out there this gullible who are able to function in the real world.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Im scared for him too.
Whats next, he stands in the middle of a highway filming land based invasion crafts, that look like cars, and sound like cars, BUT ITS ALL A RUSE!
O.O

annnd now I won't sleep tonite.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

"He even said that he is not mental or anything, he is normal and he got a contact thru meditation with a girls ? called Obama or something and that they are from Orion and they are here 2 help somehow."

Kid you cannot tell me you believe this.

OK lets say he is telling the truth. Why wouldn't these aliens want him to film during the daytime?

Why would they camaflauge themselves with plane noises if they want him to film them?

Sometimes its hard for me to believe there are people out there this gullible who are able to function in the real world.

I actually believe.. But i am not sure because I havent been there and witness with him when he filmed.

This is what he says about the camouflage thing:

"Yes they utilize cloaking at night and mimicry in the daytime of almost all of our conventional aircraft from jets, cessanas, to helicopters."

and this is him

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I honestly think he may well believe what he says.
But you have to take a step back and actually, ya know, consider that the guy could be a fair bit delusional.

He may well need professional help.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by KoraX]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

He videos from the Pinewood area... The pinewood historic cemetary area.

In Troy, NY?

Near Albany. South, and East is Hartford, CN. Two major airports.

Further South, the New York Metropolitan area....three major airports.

flightaware.com...

If it worked, here's a link to a current snapshot of Albany airplane traffic.

Edit to add: I should mention that airliners typically turn on as many exterior lights as possible, including 'Landing Lights' whenever below 18,000 feet altitude. This is for increased visibility to other air traffic.

During a typical arrival, at 18,000 feet the airliner is around 75-80 miles from the airport (varies, depending). Here's a diagram showing an example Arrival Procedure into Los Angeles.

flightaware.com...

Focusing on RW25L (Runway 25Left) and looking East, you see a fix (called an 'intersection') named "RUSTT". This point is 60 NM from the airport (the '60' in the squared-off oval) and the 15000 shows the MINIMUM altitude authorized for crossing that fix. Anyway, that's the sort of vertical profile that jets fly as they descend to an airport. Departing, they can reach 18,000 anywhere between 8-15 minutes after take-off...varies.

[edit on 13 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Those are obviously landing lights juxtaposed on the nose gear and you could also distinctly see the red and green navigational lights as well.

Sorry but it doesn't look at all like traditional triangular craft to me which generally have a light on each corner as well as one in the center which is often times glowing red when they're searching/scanning.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
NO! I have had enough of this. no more. enough.

I've wasted enough of my time looking for real UFOs as it is. (I'm sure they exist. maybe I'm just unlucky. I don't think they like me...)

Long story short:
Redajin does not approve of this video.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well I finally was able to view the first video as link was not functioning before.

It was more compelling when the link didn't work.

I'm afraid the videographer's elevator is not reaching the top floors if you know what I mean.

Sorry.....KK

[edit on 13-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So lame, clearly a commercial jet ! Even without the sound...
FAA lights are a dead give-away! The original video operator should go to the airport for some close ups.
Don't feed the trolls...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It has the lights on the front, the green and red wing lights, and the noise is the noise of a jet engine.

I live under the flight path of a couple of airports, I see these all the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join