It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Ships 7/12/09 [Video]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Greetings all,

I found this video which this person in the Walden Pine Bush New York State area has been video taping Triangular Craft.

He also adds his own audio comments on these night time sightings.

Here is a link of a video taped Sightings this one dated July 12th,2009 .
Triangular UFO ?

I was not able to get the video to work on my thread

The next one you will view sounds like a Jet .

He claims in this video taping that its a Triangular Craft going over head and as you view this it looks like it was very low above him.

I know the area which for many years people reported many strange events including close encounters .

The next video was recorded on July 6th ,2009 also in the evening.

The sound to me is one of jet noise .

If they are Triangular Craft from my understanding they are 3rd dimensional advanced UFO Craft that can only operate in this dimension.

Again this is my inner sense after viewing the video's.

He also says that these are Orion Craft that he is video taping .

Higher dimensional Spacecraft if you see them look very different then lower dimensional UFOs and or Spacecraft .

Triangular Craft are the more common ones people have seen over the years .

This a link to his Youtube channel and other video's . I would be interested in what your conclusions are with the rest of his video taping. OrionUfos Youtube Channel

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
the first one does not work

try again please

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Yes, the second one is a jet, however, sense this person is telling you what it is..lol.. that makes it even more fishy. Without a doubt, but the first vid is not working.

[edit on Jul 13th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Plane......

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I feel kinda embarrassed for him for the 2nd video. As the object, well, it, its a jet :X

and he has named them? >.< oh lordy.

Oh well, try and fix the first video, maybe we will be able to spot a Boeing sticker or something ^___^

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
WOW...obviously a plane.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ugh...this Orion guy will NOT go away!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
Ugh...this Orion guy will NOT go away!

Hes so giddy about it too. Kinda feel sorry for the guy

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
1st link no joy.

The 2nd one clearly exhibits standard terrestrial aircraft navigational lighting.

Right-of-Way lights - On ships, aircraft and manned spacecraft, a red light will be mounted on the left or port side of the craft and a green on the right or starboard side

en.wikipedia.org...

Plus linear trajectory and ummmmm...... jet engine noise.

OMG.... Just wait until Weedwhacker shows up.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Is the guy in the second video being serious? It's obviously a jet. Things like this are what make people roll their eyes when you mention UFO's.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Er.... sorry to disappoint you but that's a jet. But then i think you know that already

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Looks like a plane, sounds like a plane. That guy is a bonehead, do you think he believes his own stuff? I hope the 1st video is better but if it's from the same guy I doubt it's credible.
Still thanks for posting

I've seen the first now, sounds like you can still hear jet noises.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Mars007]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think the guy seems genuine enough, he is excited about his sighting and has a connection in his heart to thiss being he gives thanks to the sighting of.

To him it is real.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Greetings all,

My conclusions right away is that he is looking and video taping Jets.

If he had real Spaceship and or UFOs they would not appear and sound like Jets which they were .

I know that area of New York State and UFO Sightings have been documented since the 1980's .

I might try and get up that way to view the area and see whats going on .

I am still viewing his other Youtube video that he had recorded .

Most look like Jets .

Thanks all for your imput on this .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Just wait until Weedwhacker shows up.

YOU RANG???

LOL! I'm late to the party....any cake left????

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Here is the problem with that though: Even IF he actually believes what he is seeing is a triangular ship from Orion, that means that he is that far engrossed in his fantasy that he cannot step back into reality when mundane things occur. Who am I to take that away from him? Nobody. However he is using his own platform to try and convince people that these mundane objects are in fact UFO's from Orion. Even without knowing it (if he truly believes this), he is in a sense being a disinfo agent. From the posts on his youtube channel as well as his site, there are people that believe what he is saying. Probably for more of a sense of belonging than rationally looking at these things and saying....hmmmm could be an aircraft. Granted there probably are people that haven't seen an airplane landing at night. I accept that as fact. But he has NUMEROUS VIDEOS of the same thing which tells me one of 2 things. He is either a charlaten ( intentionally misleading people), or he truly believes this, which is in of itself a little disconcerting.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I love how he boldly states "planes cant go straight up and then do zigzags like I have been seeing" or some nonesense like that. Hes obviously never seen a harrier or any other VTOL airframe before... which makes him hideously under informed. Trust me , those things can do zigzags, go back n forward side to side... they basicaly do as they are told because they were built for EXACTLY that purpose... they can strafe and rise and fall all without any forward movement, or at least without apparant forward movement... thats what they are for . Damn ... I wish some folks would get a grip.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
First video finally worked for me, it looks just like the second one, except it is not quite as clear. Jet was probably at a higher altitude. You can still see the strobes and FAA lights.

I would say this guy has to be faking on purpose. There is someone else talking on the video also. Surely somebody around them would be able to convince them these are jets. Or the daytime sightings should throw a monkey wrench in their thinking.

Anyway, nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Come on, first we get the sound of the jet and then he says "this is not a plane".

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have personally, been in contact with this person.

I know him. It's hard to say what he really films on his camera, but as I know it doesn't look like a aeroplane for me and i don't know what kind of origin the craft is of, also its hard to tell since its dark. I don't know.. He claims it's real craft and they told him that they are from orion. who knows. is it a joke?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by 2Unknown]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join